It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British judge seen "no evidence" Diana was murdered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

British judge seen "no evidence" Diana was murdered

uk.news.yahoo.com

LONDON (Reuters) - The judge investigating the death of Princess Diana said on Monday she had not seen "a shred of evidence" to back claims that she had been murdered.

Coroner Elizabeth Butler-Sloss was responding to a request from lawyers representing Mohamed al Fayed, whose son Dodi died alongside Diana in a Paris car crash 10 years ago, to delay a long awaited inquest into the their deaths.

Fayed, the multimillionaire owner of the luxury Harrods department store, has long argued that the couple were deliberately killed as part of an elaborate plot hatched by British security services.
"There are a large number of serious allegations being made ... there is not a shred of evidence given to me about these allegations," Butler-Sloss said at a preliminary inquest hearing at High Court.

"If there is no evidence to support them, I shall not present them to the jury."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to think of this. Fayeds claims that "the Duke of Edinburgh and the Security Services conspired to kill the princess and Dodi Al Fayed" seem like a bit of a strong statement given the fact that no evidence has yet to be presented. Yet this could look like just another attempt to play down the conspiracy theory.
It looks as if the trial is going to go ahead, however Fayeds lawyer requires a delay to anaylise the 'evidence' which Butler-Sloss is reluctant to give, as it would be "very hard on the families".
Do you think that this is a deliberate attempt to disrupt proceedings?

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Looks like I was a bit too long doing that. It's already been posted - www.abovetopsecret.com... *sigh* Delete please someone, sorry.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Please post your opinions here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

join