It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British judge sees 'no evidence' Diana was murdered

page: 1.

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

British judge sees 'no evidence' Diana was murdered

www.abs-cbnnews.com

LONDON (Reuters) - The judge investigating the death of Princess Diana said on Monday she had not seen "a shred of evidence" to back claims that the former wife of the British heir-to-the-throne had been murdered.

Coroner Elizabeth Butler-Sloss was responding to a request from lawyers representing Mohamed al Fayed, whose son Dodi died alongside Diana in a Paris car crash 10 years ago, to delay a long awaited inquest into their deaths.

Fayed, owner of the luxury Harrods department store, has long argued that the couple were deliberately killed as part of an elaborate plot hatched by British security services.

"There are a large number of serious allegations being made ... there is not a shred of evidence given to me about these allegations," Butler-Sloss said at a preliminary inquest hearing.

"If there is no evidence to support them, I shall not present them to the jury."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So,the story goes. The denials go on as well. With this latest attempt by the lawyers of Mohamed al Fayed , I wonder where is this really leading.

www.abs-cbnnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Mohamed al Fayed will NEVER give up, and if it was my son that had died in those circumstances i would'nt give up either.

The only person acting 'dodgy' on that fatal night was the body guard (Trevor Rees-Jones), he is the ONLY person that knows what REALLY happened, appart from MI6, ofcourse,whom Jones was working for and whom told the driver to take the longer route, which meant going through the tunnel.

Their is a more recent version of events, which is well worth the time reading.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Order Out Of Chaos]

join