It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview With An Alien

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Awww please!! I've seen plenty of scifi movies with all kinds of special effects and none compare with the alien in the "interview" video. Anyway, as I said, you people are always making silly claims that you can duplicate what you see in videos but you never do. All talk with nothing to back it up!

Well of course there are crap ones lol, but I've already given you one example of a film which seemed authentic. Which makes that particular claim of yours ridiculous. You still duck my allegation of you being biased which can only lead me to the conclusion you are.

Also on another thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even though you had your suspicions you still thought it was convincing. Which shows that with the right expertise it is possible to make an alien seem 'genuine'. We're not talking about someone's breathing level here either.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyboy211

Here's your proof. Which is more than you were able to provide when I asked you for proof.

One little statement of many I made. In which I was referring to skeptics as a whole and did not use the term 'hoax'

You gave that response to my comment about people who claim the video is a hoax. When I compared them to a wolf pack. One wolf howls and they all howl. So, in that context, you WERE including yourself with them. You can't admit it though.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What I fail to understand is this: just because someone who is interested in the subject of UFOs and ETs doesn't find a video or picture credible, they are called 'debunkers'.

Some people want to validate the alien presence on earth scientifically, so they don't look like idiots when they get up in front of a bunch of people and present their case. Scientific analysis of certain issues will indeed render areas that are "hoaxed" material. Some people will believe whole heartedly in ideologies that are produced to falsify acceptance of ufology. Ufologists need to tread lightly and scrutinize everything they see so they don't fall into a trap set up by the government.
Sound too conspiratorial? Look at the lies and corruption around you, and then re-read my above statement. Too many traps are in place to stonewall the truth from coming out. Leaking falsified garbage to the public is just one way to throw the trail off.
The Roswell Autopsy footage is in that category, how many years of a set back did the Research community suffer for that one?
The way it is now, the public has no clue what is true and what is false - because we all know, politicians ALL lie.
Welcome to Earth.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

You gave that response to my comment about people who claim the video is a hoax. When I compared them to a wolf pack. One wolf howls and they all howl. So, in that context, you WERE including yourself with them. You can't admit it though.

Even though clearly my comments were really regarding skeptics in which I have stated so and elaborated on in my posts. I did state that I refuse to believe something without irrefutable convincing evidence. (which would remove me from the "it's always a hoax!" group). Conveniently left out by you. You also haven't denied that you've showed bias. Which seriously undermines your position and the point you're trying to make

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by befoiled
I am pretty sure I didn't make this poor quality video nor sell it for profit.

You know that I was referring to the your comment that "Faliure to back up a claim" etc. You're not being very forthcoming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed triple quote

[edit on 5/3/07 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Even though clearly my comments were really regarding skeptics in which I have stated so and elaborated on in my posts.

And my comments were clearly regarding those who scream hoax everytime they hear it from anyone else. My meaning was explicit and you chose to include yourself. Own up to it Flyboy. Stop squirming.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Umm, wow. Old. I'm sure we've had this thread dozens of times. This was on the Fox UFO special some years ago I saw.

I still don't know if its a fake, but I'm sure the people here at ATS have gone through this video hundreds of times.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Umm, wow. Old. I'm sure we've had this thread dozens of times. This was on the Fox UFO special some years ago I saw.

I still don't know if its a fake, but I'm sure the people here at ATS have gone through this video hundreds of times.

The manner in which the eyes of the alien glisten impart a very convincing living quality to them. Which makes the video seem a bit more authentic.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

And my comments were clearly regarding those who scream hoax everytime they hear it from anyone else. My meaning was explicit and you chose to include yourself. Own up to it Flyboy. Stop squirming.

I chose to 'include myself' as I took it to refer to skeptics alike. The fact you think I'm in the hoaxer camp is ludicrous since I have made the following comments :-

One thing that makes the video suspect is the lack of lighting..

I'm sure it's no mean feat to get the appropriate puppet actions but the fact it's more than possible means it's likely to be fake. There's much more of a chance for it to be fake than actually proper footage of a genuine ET.

Rather than asking me to "prove it isn't biological" perhaps you should prove to me it is biological. Since you're the one making the extraordinary claim. Puppets can be made to move and react almost lifelike. I can't prove either way as I had nothing to do with the video's inception. I can only go on what common sense tells me. Minimal lighting and no verification it is real, plus two film special effects guys said in the film it could be faked with the right expertise.

Yet equally we get people on here who all too willingly believe these are real E.T's when there is no hard evidence to back it up. I more than anyone want to believe E.T's are here, I have an open mind and want it confirmed so to speak. However without anything to prove that belief is just wishful thinking, then I have nothing to go on. When dealing with anything, you need to be as rational as possible. You can't just take things on face value, you need to probe and question. The one thing of many that seperates man from the animal world is our ability to question and think for ourselves. Use that the best way you can. Doesn't mean you can't believe, just don't fall in blindly.

No it's because we question and don't simply accept things at face value without it being proven beyond reasonable doubt. Anyway you can say the same for people who'll believe anything is real, whether it's obviously a fake or not.

It's not that we haven't listened or watched enough, just that we doubt what's being told. Yes it was explained that greys are adverse towards light. Then again this is a convenient excuse to have dim lighting on the video; i.e to hide potential details that would give away the video as a hoax. Who knows

If my comment was isolated and the only one you'd have a point. But it was in the context of the other points I've made, over and over. Which you have failed to acknowledge. You've been had.

You also haven't denied my allegation that you've shown bias. You're the one who's wriggling...getting a little uncomfortable is it

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I would say fake.

Because , why would the aliens be in the dark if their eyes basicly have sunglasses? The light reflects real bad, showing that its eyesight would
be bad in the dark.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I have seen this clip many times with varying quality, Could somebody please direct me to a link that has the BEST quality to scrutinise the footage. Somebody posted earlier that they could see it's eyes flutter but all I see is an orange blob..

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
*groan*

There's already been so many threads about this and in each one others or even myself have provided alot to pretty much show this footage was a fake.

Yet everytime this is done you wait a few weeks/months and the old threads a locked and a new one pops up! Thus you have to completely repeat yourself/start over again! This is why I just don't bother posting on threads like this anymore, it's extremely friggin' frustrating!

Everyone's heard of the Alien Interview, and those new to it can easily find all the other threads if they want all the info they can get provided by others and myself. Here we go though, yet ANOTHER new thread.

Well I'll be bolloxed if I'm gonna repeat myself again.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I own this video on VHS, and wether real or not, I swear one thing is true:

It scares the piss outta me and i dunno why. Seriously, the thing freaks me out. The way it moves, and that Victor dude is freakin odd indeed. I dunno, i just can't help but be freaked when I watch it.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
*groan*

There's already been so many threads about this and in each one others or even myself have provided alot to pretty much show this footage was a fake.

Yet everytime this is done you wait a few weeks/months and the old threads a locked and a new one pops up! Thus you have to completely repeat yourself/start over again! This is why I just don't bother posting on threads like this anymore, it's extremely friggin' frustrating!

Everyone's heard of the Alien Interview, and those new to it can easily find all the other threads if they want all the info they can get provided by others and myself. Here we go though, yet ANOTHER new thread.

Well I'll be bolloxed if I'm gonna repeat myself again.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

Perhaps it should be made into a sticky?

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
I own this video on VHS, and wether real or not, I swear one thing is true:

It scares the piss outta me and i dunno why. Seriously, the thing freaks me out. The way it moves, and that Victor dude is freakin odd indeed. I dunno, i just can't help but be freaked when I watch it.

I thought the same when I saw Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County

&

Link 2

Even though it was fake.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
In response to my post HERE, Kroms33 wrote:

Originally posted by kroms33
VERY INTERESTING INDEED.
Perhaps this thread should be killed then?

I wasn't really calling for this thread to be killed.

I'd simply like to see the discussion in this thread build on the existing threads, rather than reinvent the wheel.

If someone wants to start a new thread on a video that hasn't been discussed for a while, I don't think it is too much to ask that they try:

(a) to do a quick search for existing threads on the topic,
(b) give links to those existing threads when they start the new thread,
(c) ideally, seek to summarise some of the more interesting information and arguments that have emerged in those previous threads.

One of the good things about ATS (and there are good, as well as bad, things about ATS) is the ability to search existing threads by various means.

Perhaps I should post a little guide to how the above steps could be taken quickly and easily.

If most of the people starting new threads do not think it is worth taking these steps, then that is a pretty damning indictment of the numerous previous discussions on ATS. It is as if many people think there is no point referring to, or summarising, relevant previous threads - in effect suggesting that those discussions were a waste of time and did not advance our knowledge at all...

Kind Regards,

Isaac

[edit on 6-3-2007 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I did not read the entire thread, but a question popped into my head when watching the actual 'Alien footage', If it prefers low light, why would it's head be the part of it's body with the most light shining on it.....and surely the light would be almost uniform if it was really the case, ala a dimmed light from the roof, why would they have a single light shining only at his head in a dark room?

Oh, and can anyone tell me what those guys were doing to it at the end...?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Agree completely with Kroms33

One thing that makes the video suspect is the lack of lighting. We can't see its whole body nor if it is operated by animatronics through a human puppeteer or a mechanic construct.

I think the reason given for the lack of lighting by 'Victor' was due to the alien's preference for minimal lighting. Yet this can act as a convenient excuse to hide certain things.

Actually, the lack of lighting is because this is obviously fake. There is no reason this couldn't have been lit properly, or with infrared.

Ridiculous how many people can't understand when a video is artificially poor quality and poorly lit, it is fake.

NO WAY a video of this proportion would be lit like that nor have that quality.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I chose to 'include myself' as I took it to refer to skeptics alike. The fact you think I'm in the hoaxer camp is ludicrous since I have made the following comments :-

How in the world could you take the comment to refer to skeptics if you read it in the context in which it was posted? I present the original context following:

quote: It's just amazing how so many people jump on the "it's a hoax" bandwagon!

It's the wolf-pack instinct. One wolf starts howling and that sets off the others howling too.

In that context the meaning should be clear to anyone.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jorik
I did not read the entire thread, but a question popped into my head when watching the actual 'Alien footage', If it prefers low light, why would it's head be the part of it's body with the most light shining on it.....and surely the light would be almost uniform if it was really the case, ala a dimmed light from the roof, why would they have a single light shining only at his head in a dark room?

Oh, and can anyone tell me what those guys were doing to it at the end...?

VERY good point.

According to that Victor guy who released this - he says the alien is actually in a different room for 'environmental' / biological purposes - but then goes on to state that the have eradicated disease as we know it - but that microbes can form colonies inside their chest...

Scientifically its contradictory unto itself.

The thing that most impresses me about the video is this: I am trying to figure out what that light is. At first I disregarded it as an LED light, but LED can't mimic that. It's either some type of electrically charged plasma - (you know like those plasma globes ya touch and play with) or some strange electrical current. I could be wrong - I am no expert, but whomever made this went through a lot of effort to get that looking pretty cool.

Anyone have any ideas on how to replicate that?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Probably the reason the dim light was focused on the alien's head is so that it can be more clearly visible in the video. That's just logical. If you make a video of someone or something you focus on it and center it in the video. Besides, it is clear from the video that the light was not very bright by the dim quality of the video, so it was probably soft enough not to bother the alien.

Of course, if the light had not been focused on the alien's head, the debunkers would have been screaming that it was more evidence that the video is a hoax.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by SkyWay]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join