It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary: A "Pander Bear" in action ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Of course she was faking the accent. That's why she didn't do so well. She was quoting someone.

Centurian, do you do any research on this stuff or do you just jump on the Hillary Basher's Bandwagon whenever you can?

From Hillary's Speech

We have to stay awake. We have a march to finish. On this floor today, let us say with one voice the words of James Cleveland's great freedom hymn,
"I don't feel no ways tired/
I come too far from where I started from/
Nobody told me that the road would be easy/
I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me."

She was reciting an old hymn and tried to put some authenticity into it. She sounds ridiculous, but she wasn't "pandering".

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You guys act as if Republicans never "pander"? I want to know how long the right and left can keep making those who vote for them look stupid and make them think that there is a difference in the two parties beside the (D) and (R)
Give me a break

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Of course she was faking the accent. That's why she didn't do so well. She was quoting someone.

Nice try, but her fake accent was hardly constrained to only that quote, although it was most apparent there.

But, to be fair, Obama was doing exactly the same thing.

[edit on 3/5/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
When I heard this Hillary clip something sounded strangely familiar but I couldn't place it.

This morning one of the guys I work with made a joke wondering how much Hillary payed Opie and Anthony for stealing their gig. It's been a long time since I listened to their shtick and I can not recall the skit. Any O&A listeners remember the act or do they still do it?

Anyway: How can you tell when a politician is well hung?

No, it's when you can't get your finger between their neck and the noose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join