It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly woman unharmed after being run over by a train

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Elderly woman unharmed after being run over by a train

Source Link: newsinfo.inquirer.net

LISBON -- An elderly woman walked away without a scratch after being run over by a train in Portugal, local media reported on Monday.

Maria Delores Ramos, 77, slipped as she attempted to cross the railway near her home in the northern village of Barroselas, the daily Jornal de Noticias reported.

She could not get up on her own as she suffers from arthritis in her legs, so she sat in the middle of the track to wait for someone to pass by.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

"Other people quickly arrived and raised me off the ground and held on to me but I told them I didn't need them to hold on to me, that I could stay up on my own," she said. "I can brag that I survived being run over by a train."

Somehow I don't believe that article of news... I know that miracles happen every once in awhile. But I would like to see a video for proof.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Sounds fishy to me as well...

Maybe it was her grandchilds toy train?

Edn

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It all depends on what they mean by 'run over'. You can be run over by anything and survive without a scratch as long as theres a big enough space under the thing for it to go over you. In this case theres plenty of room under most trains for you to lay down in the middle of the track and let the train go right over you.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yes, if she was laying down between the tracks she'd be OK.

That happened just a month or so ago here in NYC with the subway.

new topics

top topics

join