It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angelina Jolie has joined the CFR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Actress and UN Ambassador Angelina Jolie has joined the council of foreign relations. What do you guys think of that?

According to this blogShe will be rubbing elbows with these guys on the CFR:

Dick Cheney
Condoleezza Rice
Robert M. Gates
Bill Clinton
Jimmy Carter
Henry Kissinger
Colin Powell
Madeleine Albright
Paul Wolfowitz
Richard Perle
Alan Greenspan
David Rockefeller, Jr.
John D. Rockefeller, IV

What do you guys think. Is she now part of the NWO???

Related news articles:

Angelina Jolie to Join Council on Foreign Relations

Angelin a a Babe amid Braniacs.

And seeing that this news is more than a week old, I can't believe that ATS members missed this...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This blog claims that she's only been nominated to be a member, and hasn't joined yet.

www.associatedcontent.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Whilst Angelina might have an interest in "international affairs" she isnt someone I'd associate with diplomacy and analysis of current events.

Unlike Kerry Katona, a regular in the current affairs magazines such as Time, Newsweek, The Economist, OK, Hello, Take a Break, etc.

Kerry also has a high international profile with her frequent trips to Iceland.

By her unflagging diplomacy, she has raised the profile of Iceland from being a small island thats famous for geysers,volcanoes, cod and being dark for 6 months a year, to a household name noted for it's innovative cuisine, it's ease to visit, and child friendly policies.

As Kerry frequently says "That's why Mums go to Iceland"

Could'nt find a film of Kerry in action, so this stunt double will have to do.

I also think that the CFR would benefit from Kerry's down to earth, no nonsense personality.

She could also drink Henry Kissinger under the table, she'd probaly get a film of him legless on her camera phone and post it on Youtube,'cos our Kerry likes a laugh!

So I nominate Kerry Katona for the CFR and get rid of that up herself cow Angelina Jollie.

Angelina Jollie! theres a misnomer for a start. She the least jolly, most miserable star I've seen.

Not like our Kerry, always got a smile .

regards

beagle

pip pip !!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
What do you guys think. Is she now part of the NWO???

She's just an over glorified home wrecker. I don't think she has the brains to be involved in the NWO. The guys on the committee probably think she's hot and just want her around for eye-candy.

(I am secure in my woman-hood to acknowledge that she is indeed very attractive physically
)

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The NWO does not control absolutely, rather it has influence. What are they doing here? They are seeking even more influence - Gathering some of the most influential Hollywood celebrities. But this one isn’t for them (I doubt she’ll be writing any papers), it’s for us. She will probably become a spokeswoman, whether directly or indirectly for the CFR. The CFR even went through the trouble of posting on their own site an Los Angeles Times article from August 15 of last year…

Personalities do matter. And not just the president’s. The global initiatives of private American citizens—Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Gordon Moore, Angelina Jolie, Oprah Winfrey and Steven Spielberg—carry the kind of message that government-sponsored public diplomacy can’t match.

www.cfr.org...

On Friday night, the council's membership accepted Jolie's nomination…

Source: OP’s link

Jolie was nominated on Friday, the 23rd of February. I’m not sure about the selection process, but we can assume it’s extremely choosy. They are after all the creme de la creme. Does anyone know of anyone refusing CFR membership?

[edit on 6/3/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The guys on the committee probably think she's hot and just want her around for eye-candy.

I completely agree. She's got nothing significant to bring to the table other than a history of bizarre behavior and a look that some find appealing.

Personally, she buries the needle on my creepometer. Definitely not my type.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
she may not have any sway over many people that come to this website, but there are masses of dupes who will hang on her every word. and yes, she is a member.

you can browse the roster of members at the CFR on their own website here:

www.cfr.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I hope she is NWO cause she rocks, as a person and a actress! Those poems on the chalk board of the movie "Hackers"

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by TheBandit795

OP: If you're interested in finding out about the NWO you should take a look at this thread. Amazing thread and it definitely ties in with the CFR. m.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

[edit on 4/29/2010 by wonderinghows]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderinghows
I hope she is NWO cause she rocks, as a person and a actress! Those poems on the chalk board of the movie "Hackers"

So you are PRO NWO?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I don't understand why Angelina Jolie would go out of her way to get involved with Africa though. Why doesn't she just enjoy her nice big mansion in Hollywood and VIP access to hot spots around town? Or travel the world? Sheesh. If I were her, that's what I'd do.

Furthermore, why is she focused on Africa and not India or some other poor country? It seems odd and suspicious. Is it just a coincidence, or is there an agenda here by the globalists? Why would she be helping the globalists? Is it cause she owes them? Maybe they brought her to stardom and now she has to pay them back?

I heard that every star in Hollywood has to join the Illuminati to get to where they are. I wonder if that's true.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Give the lass a break, she can't fix poverty everywhere (or anywhere for that matter).

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Gee...let me see

She's used her visibility and wealth to help more people and make more of an impact on the world-stage then myself and 99.9% of the rest of the population

I think I'll sit back and criticize her...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
some 6 years later.. what ConspiracyNut23 said in this thread is starting to make a bit more sense now

new topics

top topics

join