It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" Alien Baby Found in Dumpster Near Military Base"(Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I did an ATS search on this and nothing came up so here is the link. Also can someone translate what the non English speaking people are saying this could shed a lot of light on this video!

Alien Baby Found in Dumpster Near Military Base

Regards
AlBeMeT

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I saw this video earlier today and was quite shocked at how unconcerned the people filming it sound. It could be a real baby or foetus with a deformity. Why don't they call the police? It's either a hoax or these people are idiots. I can hear some US accents in there too.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'm tempted to see this as a hoax. Even an amateur can handle a camera better than that. Not one clear steady shot is to be seen. I've got the feeling that the cameraman continuously made squares and circles with his camera. Gave me a headache too...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
I saw this video earlier today and was quite shocked at how unconcerned the people filming it sound. It could be a real baby or foetus with a deformity. Why don't they call the police? It's either a hoax or these people are idiots. I can hear some US accents in there too.

I don’t think it’s a Baby or fetus because it has teeth also it is changing color on the video if it’s a fake how do u get it to do that? Can any one hear what there saying in Spanish or whatever that is ?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It's been posted here before, but I can't seem to find the thread right now.

If memory serves it was demonstrated to b nothing more than one of those alien "keychain" figures surrounded by ice cubes. It's actual size is exaggerated by filming it very closeup. If you listen carefully you can here them jokingly talking of how to make money off it.

Hoax

$.02

[edit: to add]
Here's the original thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and a link to the figurine used,
i75.photobucket.com...

and a link to a store in LA where they bought it,
desvelado.com...

Hope this helps

[edit on 5-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

Yes like I stated in the O.P. I searched it and found nothing but if you believe it’s a repeat by all means please delete this thread.
Thanks
AlBeMeT

[edit on 5-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I can't find anything about this video online: has it only just emerged? If so it warrants a proper investigation so we can debunk it if necessary. My inital thoughts were 'Why haven't I seen this yet?' considering it was filmed in November 2005. It also raises a few other questions:

1. Would any military personal really be careless enough to dump an alien baby corpse in a publically accessible dumpster?

2. Does the composition of the 'baby' suggest any kind of manufacture? If it IS a prop, it's been well made. They've also decided against just a pair of big black eyes, and the eyes on this baby seem to be closed and developing in a similar way to that of certain mammals who are blind for a period after birth. This is an interesting spin.

3. Where are the film-makers and people who saw this? Any forum posts? Any source for who uploaded this video originally?

The fact that the guy shooting can't hold the camera straight is no way suggestive of a hoax... wouldn't it be more suspicious if the cameraman was an expert??? I don't know, I'm keeping an open mind on this one for now.

The 'keychain' theory... can anyone find a keychain that looks like this?

EDIT: Saw updates just as I was posting! Thanks!

EDIT 2: OK I've seen the picture of the toy and it's virtually identical. Writing this off as a hoax unless anything else emerges. Thanks again.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Seen the Future]

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Seen the Future]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMet

Originally posted by Xeros

I don’t think it’s a Baby or fetus because it has teeth also it is changing color on the video if it’s a fake how do u get it to do that? Can any one hear what there saying in Spanish or whatever that is ?

You must have watched a diferent movie to every one else!!!
The "thing" doesn't change colour, it's simply the flash light getting shinned on "it". And for teeth LOL the thing doesn't even move and you can clearly see "no" teeth there.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

You must have watched a diferent movie to every one else!!!
The "thing" doesn't change colour, it's simply the flash light getting shinned on "it". And for teeth LOL the thing doesn't even move and you can clearly see "no" teeth there.

Ok calm down with the hoax hammer bro It was already debunked by 12m8keall2c and this thread should be closed. Also you can see teeth watch until the end and hit pause its the || key on the player you can clearly see teeth but who cares its a fake

AlBeMeT

[edit on 5-3-2007 by AlBeMet]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMetOk calm down with the hoax hammer bro It was already debunked by 12m8keall2c and this thread should be closed. Also you can see teeth watch until the end and hit pause its the || key on the player you can clearly see teeth but who cares its a fake

Kudos, AlBeMet.

I think 12m8keallc nailed it as well.

closing

top topics

join