It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen to- Leo Zagami Interview 2-26-07 - not on RBN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Part 1 of the interview with Leo Zagami on 2/26/07. This interview was never uploaded on RBN's site and contains some valuable information from Leo about the false disinformation about Islam.

uploadhut.com...

also on conspiracycentral.net:6969...

Said by a listener (posted on Leo's site):

"Leo,
You really came to the rescue of sanity and religious unity last week when you exposed the Alberto Rivera story on the "creation" of Islam as Vatican-Zionist disinformation. As you pointed out, the perpetrators of the story had no understanding of the actual origins of Islam in revelation. The "history" they created to support their myth came well after the fact. (Its entire historical basis has been challenged by Cearley in his book 'Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness.')
You and I know that while all the religions are contaminated by pagan elements, God really did give his guidance through different prophets at different times. The faith shared by true Christians, Muslims and Jews shines through and gives testimony to this reality.
Who, on the other hand, is most likely to believe that Allah is nothing but a pagan god? For one, ultra-Christian chauvinists who rule out, a priori, the possibility of reaching God without accepting Jesus as one's personal savior. Thanks to such zealots, the story has already been used to further discredit Islam, fanning the flames of hatred and bigotry.
And who is LEAST likely to believe that the Church created Islam from the ground up? People of faith and tolerance with a nose for disinformation...exactly the ones the Vatican and Zionists hope will turn away in disgust, and refuse to believe the rest of the dirt on them either!
Look around: What else are they doing to set us against each other? Time we woke up and got our act together."

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I forgot to add a small follow up post be Naila:

"One last thing needs to be said about the Islam story discussed below. The tale didn't originate with Alberto Rivera, but was told to him by Cardinal Bea--who Leo says was not a real cardinal, and who is alleged to have been a Zionist agent. It seems at least possible that Rivera may have participated in the deception unknowingly."

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
isher,

Fantastic! Thank you very much. What are the chances that no members of the highest orders have never before defected or been excommunicated? Only a fool would assume that these orders have been so rightous and so close to perfection, that anyone who dare speak in opposition to it, has no authority to have known the truth - even when they themselves were directing people at the highest levels within the structure itself. Only a fool would assume that everyone who ever spoke out was either a conspiracy nut or spreading falsehood or insane. Only a fool would not follow things through to their logical conclusion that Christ warned thiose in power that they do not any longer rule over man.

Leo has encouraged others to unite with him and start a movement that is going take the entire house down, and they know it since we are already seeing the beginning signs of panick. Privacy is not Secrecy. No secrets can be kept that will not eventually been shown the light of truth. Remember that and for those who are not aware of what is really going on, grow up and open your eyes.

Sweft

[edit on 5-3-2007 by sweftl337]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yeah, very interesting, although unfortunately I couldn't download it and only got about the first 5 minutes on stream.

As far as freemasonry is concerned, Zagami seems to be talking very much about irregular lodges. There are very many Grand Lodges and Grand Orients in Italy, goodness knows what they all get up to, but there is only one Grand Lodge that properly practices freemasonry as it is known in the 'regular' masonic world, and that is the Regular Grand Lodge of Italy.

If there's another place that I can access the interview please let me know.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Trinityman,

After you click the link, go to the bottom and see where it says "Right Click and select 'Save Target As' to save to your desktop.

Sweft

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337
Trinityman,

After you click the link, go to the bottom and see where it says "Right Click and select 'Save Target As' to save to your desktop.

Sweft

Thanks Sweft.

Actually that's what I did and I got about 2 minutes before it stopped. I then listened to it in realtime and got about 5 minutes worth.

I'll check out the page later to see if it's me, but if anyone has an alternative site that would be great.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Edit: Never mind, I thought you were referring to the link that Trinityman posted.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Tamahu]

new topics

top topics

join