It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing white supremacist gang threatens police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
No matter how you slice it, the fact remains that any of these gangs can morph in to a politically active group that could espouse the notion of taking up arms to actually fight for their agenda. That's the real threat under our noses just now.

Suppose the Hispanic gangs 'went to war' to reconquest California? In purest hypothetical terms, this would be the equivelent threat that we face from Muslim extremists. The only difference is, they'd be...here. If this did happen, we would see other groups like A.B. jumping in to exploit the chaos of the moment.

How many other groups would see their opprtunity and take it? Imagine for a moment the Animal Liberation Front going on a tear because it was chique to do so? As long as our leaders
exploit terrorism, we will be unable to combat these emerging threats as they manifest.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Suppose the Hispanic gangs 'went to war' to reconquest California? In purest hypothetical terms, this would be the equivelent threat that we face from Muslim extremists. The only difference is, they'd be...here. If this did happen, we would see other groups like A.B. jumping in to exploit the chaos of the moment.

Hmmm... wait. First, muslims extremists are killing US soldiers because the US invaded their country, bomb their families, ect.. and their attacks are legitimate IMO, but illegals immigrants, in particular hispanos related to the mexican mafia are a REAL threat, not like Al-CIAda, they are HERE NOW, ARMED NOW, FUNDED NOW by the US government himself (like Al-CIAda) with tax exemptions, amnesty, bank account, credit card and other things... but all people who don't know about the states of gangs in the USA believe Al-CIAda is going to get them... WHAT A FREAKING JOKE.

And how all those illegals racists immigrants useful to the government? Just like Al-CIAda was, something to blame it on when they engineered the crisis. Then, they'll go after anyone who fights the government (because it will be more fascist than now when the SHTF) they'll impose martial law in the west and south, probably others states, ban weapons sales to ``stop violent racists to get guns`` (even if it won't stop them), bring mexican/canadian troops in the US under NorthCOM (NAU point) to ``fight their own fight or help america`` (mexican VS mexican) when those troops will be used against the american people in particular.

This is a build-up of another Al-CIAda, another patsi, another reason for them to impose martial law, justify fascists laws, justify ban on weapons... America is gonna be very violent and fascist if this trend continue... you will wish you could move to Iraq.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
That's why I decided to pick up my pen and become a writer. I and others like me have been talking about this stuff long before it became fashionalbe to do so.

I'm not "happy" about any of the conclusions drawn in my published work. I do know that we still don't have enough people talking about these things. It's okay to be mad about this tuff, but you can do more good if you can talk about it with others without blowing a gasket.

There's a lot of people out there who don't know this stuff. Each time you stop, think, and post on sites like this one, you make it easier for the uninformed to be brought up to speed. this debate needs to happen now so that people ten years from now will have something to look back on for guidance.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Sorry if I sounded mad.
I mad about those things because people are affraid of the boogeyman non-existant threat that is Al-CIAda but they don't know about the real threat growing in their backyard.

The army wages war in a foreign country, blow it up on all side beyond repair and then whine about how unhappy they are because we blew up their country. The army should be here, closing the border, taking care of domestic threats (most politicians, criminals illegals immigrants, CIA/FBI/NSA treasonous/illegals actions)

I have nothing against hispanos, nor anyone, except those who wants to kill me for whatever motive, enemies of the constitution, illegals immigrants who are CRIMINALS, those who are illegals immigrants and respect the law, they could stay here, but first we close the border, then kick out every illegal immigrant that is criminal.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
MS-13 is probably the most feared gang in California right now. AB is not; they are a prison group mainly, and only because they want to survive in prison.

And Vitchilo, these groups are not funded by the US gov't. You want to blame someone, blame Bank of America.

As far as becoming a political force, well that is a long way off, if ever, imo. They are not in the class of a Hamas or Hezbollah by any means.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It's worth noting that many of these gangs rake in tens of millions of dollars per year. This underground often gets used on vice, and any number of excesses. It also sits around in large piles. On the local level, it would not be hard at all for a sharp gang boss to own a few politicos. It's one thing to pay off a few dirty cops and politicians, but let's be clear about one thing. It wouldn't be hard to expand the "program."

<< 1   >>

join