It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Threat To Kill Prince Harry In Iraq

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Al Qaeda Threat To Kill Prince Harry In Iraq

Source Link: uk.news.yahoo.com

Al Qaeda terrorists have vowed to kidnap or kill Prince Harry when he fights in Iraq, it is reported. The 22-year-old is due to be sent out in May with colleagues from the Blues and Royal regiment.

Threats have been posted on extremist websites since his deployment was revealed, The Sun says.

One message said: "Prince Harry will be sent to Iraq to be killed by Muslims."

Another added: "May Allah give him what he deserves - like his fellow crusaders."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Geez. Now I don't know what to believe. I mean, we've been told so many times that Al Qaeda does not have a presence in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
He either shouldn't be there, or he should have gone in WITHOUT all the fanfare. But going in just like everyone else can't happen now. He is putting others at higher risk by his being there. He can serve elsewhere. Have him go to Afghanistan but don't tell the press, etc.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Geez. Now I don't know what to believe. I mean, we've been told so many times that Al Qaeda does not have a presence in Iraq.

They are not. It's propaganda again to say that we must stay in Iraq or Al-Qaeda will take over. What a pack of ...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Bah, not one thing Alqaeda has threatened to do, has been done.
This is an expected release, i mean... why not add to the 'fan fare', we all know what the british press is like...

Sorta reminds me of murpheys law...

He's bound to run into action now

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He either shouldn't be there, or he should have gone in WITHOUT all the fanfare. But going in just like everyone else can't happen now. He is putting others at higher risk by his being there. He can serve elsewhere. Have him go to Afghanistan but don't tell the press, etc.

FF, I have to disagree with you here. It's time to stop running from those scum. Harry has guts, going over there, he's grown up a lot in the past couple of years.

Bring all the AQ into one region thinking they will nail Harry, all it does is make them an easier, more compact target. I hope Harry leads the charge to eliminate those scumbags. Britain need a strong leader at this point in their history.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by jsobecky]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I wonder what lengths the royal family would go to, if he ever is captured, imagine the efffect when video's come every few months of a tied up harry, beaten, thin.... begging

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

They are not. It's propaganda again to say that we must stay in Iraq or Al-Qaeda will take over. What a pack of ...

So, are you saying that al Qaeda is not in Iraq??

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Why do I have a bad feeling about all this Prince Harry going to Iraq story?

I mean, can you send a traget of higher importance to a conflict zone?

And even if Prince Harry was going to Iraq - if I was his commander, I sure would not let this story get out in the news. Kind of a BAD IDEA. Next thing, the Queen herself shall fly to Iraq to check on her grandson.

Sometimes these "Kingdoms" are really acting weird...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Exactly. Contrary to the american propaganda served to the US soldiers in Iraq, there's no al ciada in Iraq.

Also, there was never Al-Ciada high technology/engineered caves in Afghanistan like CNN exposed in the beginning of the afghan war. This was all propaganda. So where the organisation? They didn't find anything concerning Al CIAda. Concerning the Talibans yes, but not al-CIAda.

Al-CIAda is an idea started by Ben Laden. The idea of fighting the ``infidels``, those who attacks the muslim land. So when a group or someone is out to carry out a ``terrorist`` attack he claimed to be a part of al-CIAda.

Don't get me started on 9/11, London Bombings and Madrid because they were inside jobs.

Anyway, anyone here thinks that the Prince Harry death or kidnapping in Iraq will be the pretext to attack Iran?

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Al CIAduh! is a fabrication of the western intelligence services and governments, nothing more. It is not some huge organisation with it's tentacles spread around the world with huge resources, poised to kill us all at every opportunity. However, it gives the fearmongers and the compliant press something to keep us fighting. Hell, anybody can claim to be a member of Al Qaida or claim to be affiliated

As for Prince Harry and the threats, I suspect many or these threats are posted to Islamic websites by the same people who set the sites up (notice we are never given a link to the sites - that may give the game away if people started running a WHOIS search on all of them)

The same people on our own side who call for more war are the people Prince Harry needs to watch out for. They'd have him kidnapped, tortured and offed in a jiffy to whip up outrage back home and support for further aggression in the region. After all, he's not the best looking one and dresses funny and we'd still have another heir left for the throne

Watch yer back Harry!

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Britguy]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Exactly. Contrary to the American propaganda served to the US soldiers in Iraq, there's no al ciada in Iraq.

Well obviously you do not know what you are talking about. If they were not there they could not threaten to kill Harry there could they?

Or is it safe to assume you think al keyDHA has Scottie beam them down?

Darn one has to love stories like this it shows who the real liars are.

Good Catch jsobecky

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He either shouldn't be there, or he should have gone in WITHOUT all the fanfare.

Fanfare? I consider it newsworthy that the 3rd in line to the British throne has been sent to a warzone as a combatant. The news was reported, that was that. What exactly are you refering to as fanfare?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Robin Cook explained let slip exactly what Al Queda was not long before he suddenly died.

from independent

Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.

Its an intelligence services database, probably of every group in the world which doent kowtow to them and could potentially give them at least a bloody nose. With crap like your 'seattle seven' (see the daily shows
'seven retards in a warehouse') terrorists are pretty much anyone the Bush administration wants to do somthing illegal to.

So it hezbollah, its Hamas, its the North Koreans and the kid next door who smokes pot.

In the 15th century it was witches, in the 17th, heretics, it's also been barbarians, Kaffir, Gentiles, Junkies, Hippies, Bums, Druggies, Communists...and so on and so forth...

You get the populace scared of 'them who aren't like us', then the fear turns to hate, then you set your moron dogs loose.

No offence to the military, I genuinely do have nothing but respect for anyone prepared to put their life on the line to keep this planet in some kind of order, but when they're being used aggressively I can't feel sympathy for their cause. They're just being fed the same BS as everyone else, only they pay more. A whole lot more.

Well, if you're a wholehearted conspirtacy theorist, and you think they killed Diana because she was getting jiggy with a muslim, then you probably think theyre trying to get harry killed because he's not really Charles' son, here's his dad (flamin obviously too)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
That article is inconclusive for me.

Firstly, where have these 'threats' appeared..on a extremist message board. Making such comments is the modus operandi on those boards.

So their origin has not been established. What has been established and I feel capitalised on, is their content: specifically the words "Allah", "Muslims" and "crusaders". Generalisation.

A Blues and Royals source told the paper: "Officially Harry is being treated just like any other soldier but in reality everyone knows how desperate the insurgents out there will be to get their hands on him."

It's almost as though such an event is being anticipated. Army officials fear Prince Harry will be paraded if he is captured..I would have thought that was obvious; anyone who's captured in this manner is normally paraded in order to maximise exposure to a cause.

Also, every soldiers is at risk in that country - not just from kidnapping - so why expect anything different?

Internet terror expert Neil Doyle was quoted as saying: "Harry would be the ultimate prize for one of these insurgent groups.

No, beyond anon message boards I don't know what groups you refer to.

Maybe Harry could address some of the problems in his own country, instead of this one. I see propaganda campaigns and potential red flag incidents vying for attention, that's just my view.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Ross Cross]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Exactly. Contrary to the american propaganda served to the US soldiers in Iraq, there's no al ciada in Iraq.

And when they got Zarqawi in Baqubah, he had just stopped in for a pedicure?

Vitchilo, you are very naive.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hey Giordano didn't you run the Philadelphia mob!

Strange I thought the Genovese killed you off or was it the Gambino's?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Watch yer back Harry!

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Britguy]

And this from one of your own, Harry.:shk:

Harry, we got your back.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
What the heck is so special about prince harry?

Nobody makes a big deal when any other person gets killed.

I don't get why they worry about him so much.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
What the heck is so special about prince harry?

Nobody makes a big deal when any other person gets killed.

I don't get why they worry about him so much.

He's a member of the Royal Family.

But more significantly than that, there have been so many cries on this board about the fact that only the poor and disadvantaged are fighting our wars. We've been told that the privileged are exempt and cowardly.

If this doesn't blow away that line of pap, I don't know what does.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join