It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larger Advertising Space Needed....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What I am looking for here is a little leway needed to properly advertise for the ATS presidential election ads used in a signature.

I completely understand the T&C regarding offensive or vulgar images being prohibited. What I am asking for is a little extra space...

what I am asking for is permision to use this signature

I realise that it is rather large but you have to admit that it is well arainged it is within the pixel requiremets. (admitedly yes it is a rather large file) but it is tastefull and I think it works better thain this...

which I think meets all the requirements but is almoast too small to read...

All I am asking is for a little leeway for advertising for the ATS presidential election goes.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Every Presidential candidate would love to have the rules changed so that they can make shine their best qualities. If this were granted so that your siggy would shine, where would the requests end?

How could the staff say no to someone who wants the rules on back grounds changed, If the staff has made changes to accommadate your signature?

Elections have rules, and those rules are not changed for the benefit of any candidate.

You must work with what you have at hand.

Just my thoughts on it,

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
you make a very good point mrwupy, I completely understand that the T&C's should apply to everyone.

My only argument on this is that these would be Pro-ATS advertisements. giving free advertisements to ATS on search engines when searching for images.

Perhaps points could be paid to being able to upload larger signatures within T&C guidelines.

Keep the pixel requirements however if you have a rather large file that fits all other requirements for T&C perhaps you could spend points to be able to do so. like the upload area.

join