It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Plans to Destroy the US???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~iluv2act~
Go Aussies!

Yep, I'm an American, but Australia and Australians are just that cool. And yes, they are very good allies.

Pity it took someone to slap you with some disappointment before you popped that comment out. Your arrogance might just serve to turn your friends away. But then what would you care, you are "God's favored nation".

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Such a remarkable scilence.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I believe Estragon's response is the most realistic in terms of current intent (i.e., non-threatening), but I will depart in terms of future possibilities. I work in the high-tech field and I can tell you that many, many Western tech companies are busy setting up factories, research labs, joint ventures and the like in China. Partly this is economics (labour costs), partly culture (lots of eager, well educated young Chinese trying to improve their lot and to work hard to do it), and partly market driven (as in over a billion new customers). But the end result of this pervasive move to China is a massive transfer of technology, skills and know-how that will enable China to pull even - if it wants to - in a very short time, and even to build on and move ahead. Even this isn't necessarily a bad thing - there's no law saying the West always needs to be the world leader in everything. The Chinese lead the world technologically centuries ago, and may again.

China thinks for the long term. I don't believe they necessarily harbour ill intent towards the West (as the Islamic extremists do), but there may come a time when there is a clash of interests and China will not need to back down in the face of superior technology.

Bottom line: from a competitive point of view, the West is being very foolish in giving away very cheaply its technological advantage. And to avoid the possibility of a clash, we need to make every effort to promote a "one-world" point of view, i.e., a situation where the different regions percieve an advantage in synergy, instead of zero-sum outcomes.

D

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by barba007
Sorry boyz just a little edgey these days. No offence intended to any one.
They just put security guards on the Harbour Bridge 24 hours a day. The Opera House to. e've steped up security in Sydney almost 100%.

I know all about that. The security guards there told me and my friend to get off that little slant on the side of the Opera House where all the kids play. Such a shame.

Anyway, I don't reckon China will do anything to the US for a long time. Quite simply, because trade is too good between the 2 nations and especially for China.

And until China is a economic superpower and then starts to develop its own tech, China won't be doing too much.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Let's just all look forward to and enjoy the 2008 Olympics in China. Perhaps then when more people come here and see how much things have actually changed we'll have some more interesting perspectives to talk about, hoho

D

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinalurker
Let's just all look forward to and enjoy the 2008 Olympics in China. Perhaps then when more people come here and see how much things have actually changed we'll have some more interesting perspectives to talk about, hoho

I'm sure China has changed a lot. It's changed heaps over the last few years and with President Hu Jintao, there have been small steps towards political reform here and there. And the Chinese economy is booming.

I think that it's important though for the West to stop seeing China as an enemy or a bomb that's about to explode.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Well, that would be much because of the Taiwan issue, which most Chinese people feel America has little to do with.

I can't blame them for that.

Also it's not very strange that many westerners feel upset about China... fact is a whole lot of jobs are lost in the west because of China these days, and as the Chinese economy go up.... the more chinesified this world is gonna get. Now isn't that pretty scary, hehehehe

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I am surprised the post about us being there number 1 customer has gone unchecked? This is probably the most realistic view point on here. What are china's Main Exports? Where do they get there money to fund a war, and after that war where would they get it? China is moving alot closer to democracy ( not that they still do have many many many civial liberites issues) they want the green people the mulha, and who is the richest country? Chinia wiill NEVER attach us and it is highly doubtfull we will attack them, IMHO

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2

It is my firm belief that the US is God's favored nation on this Earth

Been listening to these extemists a bit too much me thinks...

Ugh - I don't believe that a nation that is so corrupt, most living as there are no laws (lawlessness), sexual immorality, living like the Pharisees, etc. (Sound familiar)Man, keep dreaming.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ssiebern
China doesn't want war with the USA, they just want us out of Asia. China wants to conquer Taiwan without the USA trying to stop them. China also wants the USA military to leave S. Korea and Japan that way China can bully their neighbors with their military without the USA interfering.

Of course, the USA will not abandon its allies. We will interfere in China's plan to invade Taiwan.

World War III
------------------
China will launch a massive conventional missile attack on Taiwan followed by a massive air and naval attack. Once China destroys Taiwan's navy and airforce China will begin their invasion. China's loyalists and special forces smuggled into Taiwan will cut off Taiwan's communication.

China will launch a Normandy style invasion of Taiwan. China will then launch a massive Airborne assault on Taiwan's rear.

USA will send a battlegroup to help defend Taiwan from Japan. China's 3 naval fleets will sink and destroy several USA ships maybe a carrier causing the USA to retreat. Note: China has 3 massive fleets, we only have 1 battlegroup near Taiwan.

Taiwan will then surrender to China. China then sues for peace with the USA. USA demands China leave Taiwan or they will be no peace. China says F U to the USA. USA orders all USA battlegroups to the Pacific.

China realizes there will be no peace. China orders North Korea to attack South Korea. China launches missiles attack on the USA airbase in Okinawa, Japan. China aids N. Korea in attacking USA military in S. Korea. Japan enters the war because of China attacking Okinawa.

China invades Philippines then invades Vietnam. Philippines and Vietnam forces are destroyed, both countries surrender to China. China uses the airfields in both countries for their fighter planes. China now can destroy any ships or fighters that enter the South China Sea. Also, from the Philippines they can destroy any ship or fighter coming towards Taiwan from the Philippines Sea.

China will use Taiwan airfields to attack Japan. China will then invade Okinawa and use the airfield there to launch attack on Japan, USA, and S. Korean forces.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
China at the earliest will start this war in the year 2014. By then china's military modernization will be almost complete. China by then will have large numbers of J-10, su-27(J-11), and su-30 fighters. China should have their new J fighter similar to the USA's Raptor in production by 2014. China will have a large numbers of Kilo and Nuclear attack subs. China's surface fleet will have several new warships.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
China's invasion of Taiwan is a certainty, the only question is when.

Your WW3 Scenario with America losing a couple ships and turning tail and running with no further action is pretty funny. Any such actions would result in massive missile/air strikes by the US on the Chinese mainland tomahawks B-2 strikes ect...You state that by 2014 china will have better tech like a ''raptor'' like plane what do you think America tech will just stand still as chinas gets better . You also forget the US has more and better allies then China these allies would be a major factor in any war with china that is hardly factored into these scenarios.

A end result of this conflict would most likely result in a a bunch of nukes flying around and America has alot more then china.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hmmm, what if Taiwan was already under Chinese control but the U.S. keeps supplying them with high tech military weapons to defend themselves. In the end, they give in to Chinese rule and give them all the new toys and gadgets. China believes in leaps, by that i mean, your enemies do the reasearch, we steal it, and build it for a cheaper price.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by ssiebern
China doesn't want war with the USA, they just want us out of Asia. China wants to conquer Taiwan without the USA trying to stop them. China also wants the USA military to leave S. Korea and Japan that way China can bully their neighbors with their military without the USA interfering.

Of course, the USA will not abandon its allies. We will interfere in China's plan to invade Taiwan.

World War III
------------------
China will launch a massive conventional missile attack on Taiwan followed by a massive air and naval attack. Once China destroys Taiwan's navy and airforce China will begin their invasion. China's loyalists and special forces smuggled into Taiwan will cut off Taiwan's communication.

China will launch a Normandy style invasion of Taiwan. China will then launch a massive Airborne assault on Taiwan's rear.

USA will send a battlegroup to help defend Taiwan from Japan. China's 3 naval fleets will sink and destroy several USA ships maybe a carrier causing the USA to retreat. Note: China has 3 massive fleets, we only have 1 battlegroup near Taiwan.

Taiwan will then surrender to China. China then sues for peace with the USA. USA demands China leave Taiwan or they will be no peace. China says F U to the USA. USA orders all USA battlegroups to the Pacific.

China realizes there will be no peace. China orders North Korea to attack South Korea. China launches missiles attack on the USA airbase in Okinawa, Japan. China aids N. Korea in attacking USA military in S. Korea. Japan enters the war because of China attacking Okinawa.

China invades Philippines then invades Vietnam. Philippines and Vietnam forces are destroyed, both countries surrender to China. China uses the airfields in both countries for their fighter planes. China now can destroy any ships or fighters that enter the South China Sea. Also, from the Philippines they can destroy any ship or fighter coming towards Taiwan from the Philippines Sea.

China will use Taiwan airfields to attack Japan. China will then invade Okinawa and use the airfield there to launch attack on Japan, USA, and S. Korean forces.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
China at the earliest will start this war in the year 2014. By then china's military modernization will be almost complete. China by then will have large numbers of J-10, su-27(J-11), and su-30 fighters. China should have their new J fighter similar to the USA's Raptor in production by 2014. China will have a large numbers of Kilo and Nuclear attack subs. China's surface fleet will have several new warships.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
China's invasion of Taiwan is a certainty, the only question is when.

Your WW3 Scenario with America losing a couple ships and turning tail and running with no further action is pretty funny. Any such actions would result in massive missile/air strikes by the US on the Chinese mainland tomahawks B-2 strikes ect...You state that by 2014 china will have better tech like a ''raptor'' like plane what do you think America tech will just stand still as chinas gets better . You also forget the US has more and better allies then China these allies would be a major factor in any war with china that is hardly factored into these scenarios.

A end result of this conflict would most likely result in a a bunch of nukes flying around and America has alot more then china.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I typed above was the beginning of World War III. Of course, the USA will order all US Navy Battlegroups to the Pacific and the war will continue on. That is the reason why China will invade Vietnam and the Philippines. From those 2 countries China can launch fighters against anything the approaches China from the South and the Southeast. Taiwan and Okinawa once conquered will have Chinese fighters. In order to bomb China we will have to fly near one of the conquered countries were China will launch fighters to intercept our bombers and fighters that is why they will conquer their neighbors to defend the MAINLAND from USA attack.

AMERICAN TECH won't sit still. However, Congress will start cutting down the money into R&D for fighters. Congress already cut down on the number of Raptors the military will get.

ALLIES? The only allies that will support us will be the nations already under attack by China which would be Vietnam, Philippines, Japan, and South Korea. Our other ALLIES, will sit on the side lines like the French, Germans, etc. I mean look at the last Iraq war and how many of our so called ALLIES stood behind us. The OTHER ALLIES, won't do crap for us.

NUKES. There might be nuclear weapons used later on in the war. In the beginning, neither side will use them because no one wants to see Beijing, Shanghai, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, etc., be DESTROYED by NUCLEAR BOMBS.

By 2014, China is projected to have hundred of intermediate range NUKES. Not to mention their NUCLEAR MISSILES on their new NUCLEAR SUBS they are building.

CHINA WILL NOT be an easy nation to win a war against like many people think.

USA ECONOMICALLY IS WEAK - we are losing factories everyday to other nations like China, India, etc. China can convert all those factories to produce guns, tanks, trucks, fighters, etc. What factories do the USA have left? With a war with China, we would have a tuff time finding clothing, etc., since China makes them for us.

CHINA is getting RICH off selling lot of crap to us and the USA selling China very little. CHINA is using that money to prepare for war with us in the FUTURE. In the mean time we are ignoring China thinking that we can CONTROL them because we move a lot of FACTORIES, TECH, etc., to them.

CHINA can't be controlled no matter what are so called BRAINS in WASHINGTON think.

I would bet my life we will be fighting a war against CHINA over TAIWAN early this century. Just watch the news and watch everything unfold before you very eyes.

WORLD WAR III is coming........................

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
"ALLIES? The only allies that will support us will be the nations already under attack by China which would be Vietnam, Philippines, Japan, and South Korea. Our other ALLIES, will sit on the side lines like the French, Germans, etc. I mean look at the last Iraq war and how many of our so called ALLIES stood behind us. The OTHER ALLIES, won't do crap for us."

Don't you think maybe Americas allies weren't so eager to help them as America was the agressor in Operation Iraqi Freedom? If China did attack America I think her allies would help in any way they could.

Sorry that I didn't use the quote-function. Couldn't find the button at first.
But I've got it now!

[edit on 7-5-2005 by TwistedReality]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think the Chinese and Russians are counting on us to destroy ourselves, without them actually having to fire a shot.

By the time the neocons have managed to get us into phony "preemptive" wars with Iraq, Iran, North Korea - who knows maybe even Venezuela? - the US will be bankrupt and the military will be stretched so thin they can't even defend the US, let alone stop the Russians and Chinese from doing whatever the hell they want.

Just a thought

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
China isn't planning to destroy the US. They have a big army but very limited ability to project force beyond their region. You've created a issue with them by undertaking to defend Taiwan whatever the circumstances. Imagine the Redcoats hanging onto Manhattan Island and you may see China's perspective.

China IS a threat but only economically, you can't compete with them economically (even with your protected markets and trade barriers) so you're trying to scare them with your military might.

Standard US foreign policy as far as I can see.

R

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CTID56092
China IS a threat but only economically, you can't compete with them economically (even with your protected markets and trade barriers) so you're trying to scare them with your military might.

Quite correct, hence China's engagement in unrestricted warfare upon the US.

China engages in unrestricted warfare on the US

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
err do you seriously believe all that stuff?

I'd expect the septics to be unable to separate news and propaganda as they have such a controlled, maniplulated media and rarely get an objective view from mainstream media, but if you're Brit you have access to reliable media and should check stories with credible news sources

Can't see it myself, it'll never be in China's interest to try & attack the US. I see no evidence of this reported expansionist China. It only exists in the neo-cons' minds as they move onto the next economic exploitation opportunity.

I do see the US bombing their embassies, invading their airspace with spyplanes and menacing their coasts with carrier groups.

I think we all kmow who the real threat to gloal peace is

R

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It's a energy grab race. How does China stop the Anglo-US consortium without resorting to military action?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Sorry I misunderstood you I think.

If you're saying China's doing things to protect itself from US agression then yes I'm sure you're right.

I think (hope!) we agree the US is the agressor, and the stories about the 'threat' from China are propaganda to justify further threats / apply pressure on China and prepare the US people for 'something nasty'.

Nearest US base to China? - Tashkent, Guam, Japan etc etc.

Nearest Chinese airbase to US? - China

QED

If there's lots of oil in Mongolia we're all in trouble!

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Can anyone perhaps post the link to the Atsnn report about the top secret Chinese transcripts from a Chinese defence conference?

I though I read about it on atsnn a few months ago and lost my link to it.

------

Nevermind, I found it. www.atsnn.com... incase anyone is interested.

[edit on 9-5-2006 by Tereacheron]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join