It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the?!?Anyone seen this video of a flying Humanoid?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I always wondered what happened to Rigel after Sci-Fi cancelled Farscape!...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Of course there are some people who do not want to believe thiese things are real because they are too frightening to them. So they will deny even when they see with their own eyes.

Or because as of yet, there is no direct irrefutable evidence that these things exist and haven't come out of some basement creation. All these bits of footage are from a distance and we don't get a detailed look into what it is. So because of that you have to treat it with suspicion. The people here who are skeptical are not frightened, just merely not convinced.

[edit on 5/3/07 by Flyboy211]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
crimsonguard.tripod.com...

all im gonna say

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

It's amazing to see the lengths that some people will go to to deny the things that they are unable to grasp. Some people are not ready for certain truths.

The motto " DENY IGNORANCE" applies here

I think rather than just accepting an unsubstatiated claim or supposed footage, one has to look at plausible explanations, which is what myself and many others on this thread have done.

The same retort you gave could be just as well be directed at yourself.

'Believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see'
P.T. Barnum ( i believe )

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It looks just like the people being airlifted from their houses after Katrina. Would also make sense that only a small portion of the sky is shown, and would be at a decent height for a helicopter to fly.

Primer Impacto has weird stories like this every now and then. What I can appreciate is how they manage to keep a straight face, and the music/graphic selections to really get you going. A start-up with a picture of the wicked witch of the west in the background, and then going to the X-files theme is pretty clever.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

It's amazing to see the lengths that some people will go to to deny the things that they are unable to grasp. Some people are not ready for certain truths.

The more I see and learn the more I realize the truth in the words of the Bard, "There are more things in Heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

if that was directed at me, you're wrong.

im very interested in the paranormal, and i never deny things without reason to deny.

but the fact parts of that video were clearly staged, is the reason for my denial. oh and then the fact there are videos surfacing of him revealing how he does certain tricks.

criss angel is just an illusionist, its a fact.

i do believe in certain forms of magic, and i do on the occasion practice certain arts.

i am never ignorant, and put effort into everything i do and see. im not ignorant at all.

its just i cant stand when people see something that is obviously staged, and fake, and then insist its real and accuse everyone who see's the truth (that its a fake) of benig ignorant.

nw the flying humanoid videos, they intruige me, and i do believe they may be something paranormal, but im not ruling out anything at all. it couldnt even be something military.

you're the ignorant once, unfortunatly.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hmm, the movement of this 'flying platform' looks quite similar. Wonder if maybe someone in Mexico has one of these bad-boys...

www.youtube.com...

Hopefully the link works...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
People jet packs have been around for along time, isnt it possible that they have smaller packs now and this could have been a test of some sort. I think ET can afford to fly in a ship !!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
the problem with jet packs was covered by either the history channel or discovery. i forget which. it comes down to how fast they burn fuel vs how much they can carry.

most jet packs from the 50's-60's and beyond were only capable of very very very short flights. i seem to recall that a long flight for a jet pack was 90 seconds.

granted...that was a few decades ago...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Used to think all the flying humanoid stuff was just balloons, what got me is how the policeman said the creature attacked his car over and over. Plus he seemed like a credible witness and even managed to describe and make a sketch of the face. Maybe there is something more here....

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
People become so defensive when some truth is revealed that they prefer to keep concealed.
Methinks some of you protest too much!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotanybob

How about something like this..

www.youtube.com...

Very interesting. I've never seen that video before and certainly not such a compact version of the vehicle.

Already, in my eyes, this seems to offer an explanation to a lot of the "small" UFO sightings that people have seen over the years and most certainly including these "witches" in Mexico. It does makes sense to fly one of those things over a country so deeply routed in folklore and legends.

Afterall, where better to hide something secret* than out in the open.

*Ok, so the video proves it's not secret but maybe they've made better, even more compact versions!

[edit on 5-3-2007 by timb3r]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think the funniest explanation of this event so far is the "Katrina victim extraction theory."

Obvious from that post, the person hasn't done their research and watched various clips of 'flying humanoids'

For this reason, I will post a few clips I searched on YouTube.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... (part 2 or 1 of the above?)

X-Testers Discovery Channel trying to debunk flying Humanoid, and the original person who filmed it strikes back - can you smell media biased cover up?
www.youtube.com...

and another...
www.youtube.com... (very shaky video - but its there)

IMO there might be something to these 'flying humanoids' - but I am going to wait for better footage to come out. People need to go High Def.... get some High Def footage and poof - there can be no mistake about it.

Krom

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
These videos are rather odd. I am wondering why the majority of these sightings seem to happen in Mexico or South America, and why all of them are filmed.

Do people from these places just walk around the wilderness with video cameras for no apparent reason?

While the videos do not look "Faked" perse, I cannot think what they might be. Especially after the one Oficial de Policia's story about one landing on his car and trying to rip him out of the windshield.

Very puzzling indeed

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I've seen pictures of flying humanoids before that look pretty convincing. But this one almost looks like it is on a guide wire of some kind.
I agree.why isnt it changing altitude at all?somethings not right...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I do have to say, regardless of what this may turn out to be, it's refreshing to see a video that hasn't been put through some sort of CGI enhancement or trickery.

I think that we can all agree that whoever or whatever it is, it is a REAL moving object, and for now it is an anomolous one. I know that if I saw something like that cruising along, I would be tripping out on it for sure, whatever it was!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
www.youtube.com...

Is it possible that a group of rogue hobby scientists could have come up with one of these types of devices?

Yes that is the Hilller flying platform developed in 1955. That was a more modernized version based on the same principles. Looks awfully like the video.

Could be an advanced military test run, or even a joke

You can even buy one!

www.flying-platform

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
After seeing the Mexico thing floating around on another UTube vid, I was fascinated with the flying platform as it's possible there may be connection between the two vids so far as power source.

One thing, which I wanted to add here though, was after watching the flying platform a few times it became apparent for a turbo fan powered unit, I could not (though the vid's fuzzy) see it kick up any dust or air-swish the brush it seemed to travel above?

Dallas

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You can't be serious about the flying platforms. Those bulky contraptions are almost as large as a small plane! There is nothing like that visible in the video of the flying humanoids.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You can't be serious about the flying platforms. Those bulky contraptions are almost as large as a small plane! There is nothing like that visible in the video of the flying humanoids.

No sir/ma'am,

the military developed the flying platform in 1955 = roughly 50 years today

the military developed ENIAC a computer in 1946 = roughly 55 years today

the military developed DARPANET an internetwork in 1966 = roughly 40 years today

Its is likely they have developed it very efficiently over 50 years.

What I just posted was a small business commercial version.

The video of a military version on youtube, previously posted is quite small and that is old footage.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Selmer2]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join