It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the?!?Anyone seen this video of a flying Humanoid?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
well ?

not one " source " claiming to have info have any pictures or police report on the car ?????????

also - a minor point - but if it really did smash the swindscreen - the guy would have bits of glass on his unform and likley minor pinprick injuries from splinters

if as claimed :

[paraphrase] " the entity repeadedly rammed the windscreen / car front "[/paraphrase]

next up - is he a real police officer ?

look at his uniform / badges and belt - all are different to the pilice officer you see later in the clip

i am not an expert on mexican police organisation - but i was under the impression that they ALL carry a sidearm

lastly - as an explaination for the " encounter " , try this :

the probationary trainee was let out in a car alone [ for what ever reason ] , and somehow managed to trash - and rather than fess up " i wrecked the car " he pulls a BSE manouver [ blame someone else ] and on ce ingtrest starts to grow - he is trapped in the lie - and has to elaborate

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I want to believe that is real as much as the next guy, but I'm gonna have to go with military scare tactics. Did you see what kind of neighborhood the cop was patroling? Pretty rough, which leads me to believe that the education level of the people is not that great. Did you notice how the young officer actually seemed suprised that the witch did not have a broom? A jet pack or flying platform would have fooled this young cop ANY day of the week! justmymind.

I must admit im a believer in telekinetics but for the sake of criticism a would perhaps agree with the military idea. Perhaps not just scare tactics but also some clueless physic experimentation?

Already posted was the 1955 hiller flying platform video developed by the office of naval research. Could be based on this idea.

en.wikipedia.org...

1955. Around 50 years ago

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Already posted was the 1955 hiller flying platform video developed by the office of naval research. Could be based on this idea.

dude i did a youtube search on that Hiller flying platform and came up with thsi video ,theres several on youtube but this ones the best.

youtube.com...

This was 50's years ago right? imagine what they got now? What if this hiller platform had a Dome over it, or they built a better version that was larger and more stable, they could easily be mistaken for UFO's, or they COULD BE explanations for SOME UFO's we see today, but obviously more ADVANCED in design, highly probable i think. Coincedently this was invented 50 years ago when the roswell crash happened? or am i pushing it there haha

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Well sorry prople all i saw was BALOONS tied together floating on the breeze no dramatic departure no jet pack no noise and a very superstitious policeman and a very green cop at that too
come on someone has to see this is baloney

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
www.cropcircleanswers.com...

Another interesting link.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Those are some astounding videos. Especially the second one from Mexico. It actually shows what appears to be THREE flying humanoids together! Absolutely amazing and eye-popping stuff! These videos remind me of the photo of the flying demon at the Trade Center in New York and the girl in India with the bat-wings.

What girl with bat wings???!!!???!?!
Can someone post that footage?
That's something I'd like to see!!

....nevermind...I saw it...weird!

[edit on 3/5/2007 by wu kung]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   

the flying demon at the Trade Center in New York and the girl in India with the bat-wings.

LMFAO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I agree... it is funny, but please read
this thread about 1-liners.

[edit on 5/3/07 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Could someone please upload some screenshots of the most-probably-not-a-flying-humanoid for those of us with measly 56k connections?

From the sound of things, the police officer is scrambling to cover his own erroneous actions, he probably had an accident or something.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Being how the footage of the U-F-H is unrelated to the Officer's story, it would be hard to prove a connection between the two incidents.

As stated regarding the OP's original footage, the person/craft seems to follow a certain path with no visible wobble or sway, thus ruling out propulsion.
That being said, following a specific path with no variation leads me to believe it was on some type of 'guide line' as someone said.

My only problem with this is that there was no obvious movement 'up or down' which would be associated with this type of transfer. If the 'craft' in question was too light to cause any weight movement 'up or down' than their would have been obvious movement side to side.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Is it possible that a group of rogue hobby scientists could have come up with one of these types of devices?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Wow that is the craziest thing ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please read this thread about 1-liners

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleveroneI know kinda what you are saying, but it is an illogical assumption. Why would the military want to scare people in a rough neighborhood? The Mexican government is one of only a few governments in the world to come clean and say UFOs exist... So now you are trying to assume that a government that has reported and filmed UFOs is now trying to scare their "rough neighborhood" population by flying a jet-pack or flying platform around to attack the police?

Sorry to say, but logically your theoretical argument makes absolutely no sense...

Unless the govt. has been responsible for all the recent sightings lately and wishes to use an "Alien Attack" to impose martial law. Why not start with what appears to be a "gullible area" prone to belief of "witches on brooms", and this is the police! Imagine how the average citizen of that area would have described that sighting? And then you would take their description of what they saw as an "alien" to be fact because you assume they are able to distinguish the difference between someone in the military on a flying plarform wearing a mask and "a witch without her broom". I'm not saying this is whats happening but if you want to put this past out miltary then don't kid yourself. They want Mexico to report this stuff. Slowly implement to possiblity then lower the hammer. "Hostile Alien attacks, Martial law imposed. I personally believe in Aliens to some degree, I also believe the military believes in them as well as wishes to exploit there exisistence. I believe that may be the case here, or to just confuse people

You do have very good points - but they are unfounded, just as my points are unfounded. I have personally been to Mexico, on vacation with my wife. We went to many cities, many small towns - and I have to tell you, that neighborhood did not look rough at all. As for the Police Officer mentioning "a witch without a broom" - From my understanding of the Spanish language: he says the following:
"She had large eyes and dark skin, she was dressed in black, a cloaked hat pointed towards the back, she didn't have a broom or anything - she was flying on her own."
From this statement, I could almost assume that the Mexican media asked if she had a broom. (its possible, leading questions and then film edits).

You never see the whole story in the media.

To the same regard as my statements above, I do have to say - that if the cops statement was unedited - it is pretty laughable. Mexicans - even in rural areas know the difference between Aliens/witches/ and Flying objects - perhaps this man was in such shock over the event. Perhaps not...

The education levels within Mexico are highly laughable, especially concerning rural native inhabitance. Pretty much 95% of the country lacks proper education since the majority of its citizenry only attend school to the equivalent of the USA's 6th grade.

So, I do have an open mind about this debate - and support some of your statements - but again, I must stress - everything we debate about this story is unfounded because we don't know the exact and whole truth about the matter because we didn't witness it.

What needs to happen: examination of the car

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed triple nested quote

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
One other thing that really caught my attention about these flying humanoids is the rather slow speed at which they travel through the air. These creatures seem to be unconcerned about about being seen. I think these may be aliens or hybrids that are settling into this world, and getting comfortable in it, and doing away with using the "saucers," but are probably utilizing some personal capabilities to levitate and move around. They don't seem to be able to move nearly as fast though, when they are not in one of their craft.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Seeing as to how there have already been some humans who seem to have been able to replicate flaoting and flying such as Criss Angel or this machine that someone posted,
www.youtube.com..., it fairly easy to say this was some sort of show. However if the police officer was attcked by something then it could have been a prankster, alien or military humanoid using one of these tenchniques.

I don't dought the cop though. In all seriousness if this happened to me I wouldn't expect people to believe me but all you can do is say what you think happened to you. So for people who thik this guy is seeing things, just think for a moment if what he said what happened to him actually happened. And just think if this happened to you?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I could almost assume that the Mexican media asked if she had a broom.

That's exactly what I thought. The police officer was being interviewed and was merely responding to the questions that were asked by the reporter. Then, as is common practice, the reporter's questions were edited out for brevity's sake. We see this all the time in American television news programs.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerve
Seeing as to how there have already been some humans who seem to have been able to replicate flaoting and flying such as Criss Angel or this machine that someone posted,
www.youtube.com..., it fairly easy to say this was some sort of show.

Just because there are similarities doesn't mean that they are done the same way. There are actors who only pretend to shoot others in the movies, does that mean that there are not any criminals who really do shoot other people? Of course not. The same is true in the case of these flying humanoids. Besides, does anyone really know how Criss Angel levitates? How much do we really know about him?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
hi folks, thought I would drop in on this thread as I have two video's of ufo activity and other phenonemin from mexico and agree they are there for all to see but why are they there now! these video's are produced by Jamie Maussan a leading journalist and now also a leading reporter in ufo activity, He has the full backing of the military and has even been privy to infa red footage of ufo's shot by the military. He has a weekly tv show and encourages viewers from all over to send him all and any footage they have, and it comes in constantly. In the video there is many flying 'men' he calls one bunch of about 5 that seem to be dancing in a circle as they move across the sky 'angels'. I must admit that some of the single shots look to me like definate jetpacs on a mans back. the other point I will say is that why would the military be so eager to get involved with this unless they had there own agenda? also a renowned phychic who I cannot name said after viewing these images that they were holographics of humans being projected for what purpose she did not elaborate, and is at present in contact with him to give him her view. This makes sense to me as I have had dreams in the past of holographic invasions orchestrated by our own people. could this be a test run to see how we react and if these images are believable to the public, well thats my food for thought!!
If you really want to see some strange and scary stuff get hold of his 2006 dvd 'UFO Activity from Mexico'.

orion_452

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
i would like to say that criss angel is definetly a hoax,

for one, you see fotage of him levitating from all different angle's, with his arms slightly moving, untill he gets to the other side.

then it shows you footage from other angels of the flight, and suddenly there is footage of him floating with hi legs crossed? that didnt happen.

and why in parts, is he completely still, with very dangly legs? because its a balloon!

its all made up of different shots of it, its all a very well planned out hoax. and of course, all the spectators must hav been in on it, not ot have noticed that some of it was a balloon, some was wires. it wasnt alll done in one shot at all.

oh and watching one clip of him wip a woman in half which obviously was one half of a woman with no legs. one half freak

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It's amazing to see the lengths that some people will go to to deny the things that they are unable to grasp. Some people are not ready for certain truths.

The more I see and learn the more I realize the truth in the words of the Bard, "There are more things in Heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
It's amazing to see the lengths that some people will go to to deny the things that they are unable to grasp. Some people are not ready for certain truths.

Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
please read this link about 1-liners

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join