It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What the?!?Anyone seen this video of a flying Humanoid?

page: 2
21
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I want to believe that is real as much as the next guy, but I'm gonna have to go with military scare tactics. Did you see what kind of neighborhood the cop was patroling? Pretty rough, which leads me to believe that the education level of the people is not that great. Did you notice how the young officer actually seemed suprised that the witch did not have a broom? A jet pack or flying platform would have fooled this young cop ANY day of the week! justmymind.


I know kinda what you are saying, but it is an illogical assumption. Why would the military want to scare people in a rough neighborhood? The Mexican government is one of only a few governments in the world to come clean and say UFOs exist... So now you are trying to assume that a government that has reported and filmed UFOs is now trying to scare their "rough neighborhood" population by flying a jet-pack or flying platform around to attack the police?

Sorry to say, but logically your theoretical argument makes absolutely no sense...




posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33


I know kinda what you are saying, but it is an illogical assumption. Why would the military want to scare people in a rough neighborhood? The Mexican government is one of only a few governments in the world to come clean and say UFOs exist... So now you are trying to assume that a government that has reported and filmed UFOs is now trying to scare their "rough neighborhood" population by flying a jet-pack or flying platform around to attack the police?

Sorry to say, but logically your theoretical argument makes absolutely no sense...


I agree,.
Besides, what has 'rough' neighborhood got to do with anything, a farmer or a guy with a Phd. would have had the same dumbfounded look on their faces if they saw this first hand.
They dont teach you to identify UFO's in Harward or Princeton or any college for that matter.



posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Originally posted by kleverone
I want to believe that is real as much as the next guy, but I'm gonna have to go with military scare tactics. Did you see what kind of neighborhood the cop was patroling? Pretty rough, which leads me to believe that the education level of the people is not that great. Did you notice how the young officer actually seemed suprised that the witch did not have a broom? A jet pack or flying platform would have fooled this young cop ANY day of the week! justmymind.


I know kinda what you are saying, but it is an illogical assumption. Why would the military want to scare people in a rough neighborhood? The Mexican government is one of only a few governments in the world to come clean and say UFOs exist... So now you are trying to assume that a government that has reported and filmed UFOs is now trying to scare their "rough neighborhood" population by flying a jet-pack or flying platform around to attack the police?

Sorry to say, but logically your theoretical argument makes absolutely no sense...


Unless the govt. has been responsible for all the recent sightings lately and wishes to use an "Alien Attack" to impose martial law. Why not start with what appears to be a "gullible area" prone to belief of "witches on brooms", and this is the police! Imagine how the average citizen of that area would have described that sighting? And then you would take their description of what they saw as an "alien" to be fact because you assume they are able to distinguish the difference between someone in the military on a flying plarform wearing a mask and "a witch without her broom". I'm not saying this is whats happening but if you want to put this past out miltary then don't kid yourself. They want Mexico to report this stuff. Slowly implement to possiblity then lower the hammer. "Hostile Alien attacks, Martial law imposed. I personally believe in Aliens to some degree, I also believe the military believes in them as well as wishes to exploit there exisistence. I believe that may be the case here, or to just confuse people



posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vladmir
[
I agree,.
Besides, what has 'rough' neighborhood got to do with anything, a farmer or a guy with a Phd. would have had the same dumbfounded look on their faces if they saw this first hand.
They dont teach you to identify UFO's in Harward or Princeton or any college for that matter.


Maybe you missed the part where the police officer who was attacked couldn't understand how this "witch was flying without a broom". He decided what he saw was a witch, because he saw a pointy hat and "she" was flying. C'mon if this guy believes that witches really exist and only fly around on brooms than how smart is he? What would it take to convince this guy he saw something evil from somewhere else
I'd say a witch hat and a flying platform. It has to do with gulibiltiy level. Besides, that mods wouldn't have applauded me with 500 points if it didn't make sense. Just because you don't understand what I'm saying doesn't mean I'm wrong



posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   


They dont teach you to identify UFO's in Harward or Princeton or any college for that matter.


LOL hey that would be great if they did..Then the debates here might be something like this..What alien race has the most advanced craft,the fastest, or the most factory add-ons??..



posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Haha... sweet video. I don't know what that was but did you see how scared that cop was?
his legs were shaking.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by kronos11]



posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
could be something that the army is working on or maybe a private company . but not from out there .

however i do believe in ghosts and ufos...
hey you 911 people , maybe thats what itwas that caused that idiot to make the
"pentacon" tape !
.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by linv5800]

[edit on 4-3-2007 by linv5800]



posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The way i see it, calling it a witch may have seemed more plausible than calling it an Alien, for him.

In fact, when he mentioned specifically that this 'witch' was NOT carrying a broomstick.....there is a reason for it, he is showing that he also realises that the 'witch' explaination dosent fully add up in his mind.

The reason is, he himself is not sure exactly how to define this thing that he saw, but he wants the people to know his real experience as he saw it, nevertheless.
That tells me, he didnt leave it upto the audience to infer that it must be a real witch and so she must also have a broomstick, he clarified it right there at the spot.

Lets not forget also, he had no drugs or alcohol in his system.
The poor guy was in a state of shock, who wouldnt be?

Again, i come back to the question, what has this got to do with education?
Fact is, UFO's, witches, and humanoids, and Aliens are NOT in the curriculum.
So, an educated man being able to identify what the thing is is baseless and unfounded.

Oh and by the way, arent you making an assumption yourself when you say 'witches' dont exist??
At least you infer it in your statements.
How can you be sure?
Are you saying that there is no possibility of witches existing anywhere?
You cant, can you.
About you 500 points, well now thats just plain arrogance!


[edit on 4-3-2007 by vladmir]

[edit on 5-3-2007 by vladmir]



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
My first thoughts when I see videos of this subject is of Star Wars when the Darth Maul would ride around in his "Thingie" and then attack. But on a serious note there has been more and more of these types of videos popping up all around mexico and southern US. Is this some new low key way for aliens or ? to explore the countryside with minimal detection versus flying around in a craft of sort? ? I want to believe that ? are ditching there ships and going for the nonchalant way of seeing the countryside and planning there next abduction or mutilation in this matter. . .just my two cents.



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Here!! Found a video in english about this attack, enjoy, this is scary



www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Orion437]


OK..the first few links I was like "JET PACKS" but then I saw this one, and I'm supposed to goto bed now...yeah right. I wont be sleeping tonight. Thanks...love it



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Ah flying humanoids in Mexico...

I remember the section of the video where they were interviewing the police officer, downloaded it a couple years ago on my old computer but I forgot to take it off that computer when I went to my new one. As someone already stated and posted the link to the Rense article, that man was attacking by the entity. Some claim it looks similar to the flatwoods monster.

Anyway the initial video of the flying being creeped me out, the shape was weird.

Its gonna be hard for me to go to bed...

[edit on 3/5/2007 by Kacen]



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
That's some pretty freaky stuff there. Good find!



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Some look like they are moving on a wire and others look like poor quality video of rocket packs and/or parachute jumps. I would need to see longer than 10 second clips of continuous footage to be compelled to believe otherwise.



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
why does all the cool stuff happen in mexico
i would wish i lived there if it wasnt so crappy.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by hikix]



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tainted
Some look like they are moving on a wire and others look like poor quality video of rocket packs and/or parachute jumps. I would need to see longer than 10 second clips of continuous footage to be compelled to believe otherwise.


true that, I mean the main video posted is only based on 1 cops "Credible" incident, cmon theres hundreds of cops out there, THOUSANDS, so why is this cop given special treatment to his so called "credible sighting" or "his job may be in jepidy if he pulls a hoax" maybe this ONE cop just wanted some publicity or he got bored of his job and wanted to be known around the world instead of busting petty crime in run down rough nieghberhoods, u never know how people think these days, people will do and say anything just to get known.
(based on my experience's)

And yes iv watched all the other videos and For all we know the flying huminoids could be anything, people with jetpacks, human shaped helium balloons, corny stage props, military scare tactics etc. Who knows...

but nevertheless the videos are intresting and makes you think twice about whats out there. just my 2c



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think it really looks like a dummy on a zip line.............if it was a true living being on the zip line would'nt it move around a little? this thing seems to be SOLIDLY in one shape holding this certain 'pose'....so this leads me to think its NOT a living creature but a dummy..............a dummy on a zip line.
The line of 'flight is so VERY STRAIGHT it seems that it has to be a zip line, an actuall jet pack flight will wander up and down a bit, loosing altitude or gaining some. This little video 'witch' moves as if it is on a zip line perfectly SMOOTH..................

[edit on 5-3-2007 by theRiverGoddess]



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Bruja-Ha

I don't think it's been established that there's necessarily a direct connection between the being or creature described by the police officer and the videos.

To me, the videos look a lot like balloons (there seems to be a sort of cottage industry surrounding balloon "UFO" footage in Mexico), but that's just my first impressions.

The officer's experience, however, reminds me of Carlos Castaneda's descriptions of a bruja (female witch) he encountered while in Mexico.

Mr. Castaneda described the witch as being able to leap great distances and (possibly) having the ability to levitate or fly.

I would like to know if an examination of the patrol car provided any evidence of a physical attack on the hood or windshield.

Granted, the officer may have been overworked and hallucinated (fatigue can do that), but there's something about the alleged attack that seems eerily familiar, and if he wasn't hallucinating, that's worth considering.



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I think it really looks like a dummy on a zip line.............if it was a true living being on the zip line would'nt it move around a little? this thing seems to be SOLIDLY in one shape holding this certain 'pose'....so this leads me to think its NOT a living creature but a dummy..............a dummy on a zip line.
The line of 'flight is so VERY STRAIGHT it seems that it has to be a zip line, an actuall jet pack flight will wander up and down a bit, loosing altitude or gaining some. This little video 'witch' moves as if it is on a zip line perfectly SMOOTH..................

[edit on 5-3-2007 by theRiverGoddess]


What about the one video where the entity is in the air, and "spawns" two other ones.? I dont think they were on a zip line. . One which flies away from the main object, and the other gets absorbed into the main one. It takes a lot to creep me out, and I'm not jumping to conclusions here. . but for a police officer to put his reputation on the line really leads me to believe something really happened. Wow. . .



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Very odd. I'm really not sure what to think. Floating humanoid sightings have been on the rise in Mexico and Southern USA, coincidence? Or there is some merit to these sightings?

Why a floating humanoid though? If these are ET's, wouldnt floating near a crowd make you an easy target by anyone with a firearm?

Why would a Floating Humanoid/ET attack a car? Trying to physically abduct someone? Or do they really not care for us? Or was it simply shocked and scared by an automobile in person?

Who knows, it's late and I'm thinking too hard.



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Wow, this is one of the most compelling Flying Humanoid videos I have seen. I would like to see an unedited version of this.

What is most interesting to me, is from the 3:43 - 3:33 mark on the timer, is that its color becomes more clear against the background and brings out a brownish / orangish color. That and the shaped of its . reminded me of the Braxton Beast photo:


Braxton Beast

Maybe there is a connection between them? Other worldly visitors manifesting in this dimension?





new topics

top topics



 
21
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join