It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the?!?Anyone seen this video of a flying Humanoid?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
dont know what thing is, almost looks like a giant flying rock or boulder of a pretty good size though. It surly is strange looking.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I remember this from last year, the news clip is edited and doesn't show when the news crew finally realize it is a balloon flying through the air.

Huh?

Are you referring to the first post? If so, did you watch it? It is definitely NOT a balloon. Whoever or whatever it is, it is alive.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
not a balloon thats obvious, I am not even sure it is a humanoid.

But I am certain its E.T. whatever it is.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

"Es un globo"("It's a balloon") is what one of the reporters eventually blurts out as the camera keeps rolling.

Though edited from the original newscast it can be found here, from one year ago.
Mexican witch aka bruja

quick shortcut, here is the you tube vid.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Video is no longer available.

but I dont see how a balloon follows those patterns like that, if it has just air then its bound to descend at some point which it dont, if it has helium it will have to climb in altitude which it dont.

I dont know anymore, I am beginning to wonder if we can even take anything seen in Mexico seriously. Real from fake seems to a pain to figure out in the UFO world, seems like the only places UFOs is ever seen is Europe and the U.S.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sarentack

For some reason the video is no longer available but I did a quick search and found this. Note the same background from the vid the op posted

EDIT: I guess the Mexi-vids don't embed very well.
click on the links instead.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Check it out. They got one in San Francisco now too. Same shape I would say. What do you think?

you tube video of San Fran "alien bruja"

[edit on 8/10/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

And of course the video is cut off before we see where this thing ends up. Why would they do this?

That smells fishy to me just because they cut off the video. Why I ask why?

Star

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Ya this one definitely looks fake. Nothing like the other videos and fake footage always cuts off unexpectedly short so it's harder to analyze.

[edit on 11/8/2008 by cPrime]

[edit on 11/8/2008 by cPrime]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I think its a bunch of helium balloons tied up. Notice how it floats on a b-line at the exact same pace. Theres no indication of sharp turns, stops, acceleration upward etc.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

No one is stupid enough to attack an officer of the law with a gun. But then again, people on drugs trying to scare the kid? Hard to believe but then again why would he make this all up? I want to go to mexico and would love to see this "Floating Alien" and maybe go one on one with it.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
As real as it looks this is a some sort of hovercraft or hovering machine someone had made..carry on browsing youtube and you will see the action from another angle.

I Have seen the video

BedroomHero

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It could be some kind of helium balloon on a wire attached to something below and being pulled along, out of view of the camera. Like a car...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Expert Ananylisis.

Conclusion

[edit on 14-10-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Nice video... Thats the end of that then! I'll check out your website aswell. I do a little graphic design of my own. Just as a hobby though...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
While trying to identify what my wife and I saw in the sky I located your site - just an fyi 100% identical to the mexico thing we saw in the air in Jersey City NJ near a military base close to Liberty State Park. once again 100% the exact same shape floating silent across the sky.

Wish I had a clue what it actually is

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarathrusta

Originally posted by vladmir

Originally posted by SkyWay
It's amazing to see the lengths that some people will go to to deny the things that they are unable to grasp. Some people are not ready for certain truths.

Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
please read this link about 1-liners

[edit on 5/3/07 by masqua]

Someone like Criss Angel shouldn't even be mentioned in this kind of forum.

Criss Angel is nothing but a TV show. No one is denying you openness to these subjects and no one is trying to convince you to stop believing in anything, but granting an (bad btw!!) entertainment Tv show that kind of dedication and faith is a bit ignorant. Sorry to say this but Criss Angel, or his production team, don't deserve the attention you give them.

IMHO, Criss Angel is just a lonely guy with a lot of love to give, and an even bigger need to be loved.

Anyway, now on the actual topic, those are pretty strange images. Strangely enough, reminded me of the 'Little Red Riding Hood', only this time it was a flying one, hehe.

Taking hot baked cookies to grandma in the mountains? Who knows.

Cheers

Really, that was an utterly silly thing to say. Criss Angel is a beautiful and amazing man and artist, and what concerns "love", I higly doubt that someone with his looks would be a "lonely guy" unless he chooses to be so. The possible problem for him, would rather probably be to find someone that would match up to him, both intellectually aswell as all other aspects.

Now back to topic: Regarding Flying Humanoids, I have a feeling that they are what the names suggests; Flying Humanoids. Are they from space? Perhaps? In either way, it seems like "Aliens" or whatever they are, suddenly have become bolder and bolder the recent years, and nowadays even are found strutting around down on Earth alittle as they choose to.
The question is, why? Are they planning something?

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join