It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Declaration: truttseeker, Independent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

truttseeker for President

I, truttseeker, hereby declare that I am running for the office of President of The United States and are running for the Independent party.

In short, my platform is simple:
Hello, I'm truttseeker and my platform is very simple. I'm not about bringing out all of these horrible truths of the government, for, that will just cause distrust. I simply want to change things like poverty and overhaul our economy.

To expand:
Right now you can look around and be like thats wrong and this is wrong. That is exactly what I would change given the presidency. This is not good. Wasn't America really made to cater to the regular people and not the wealthy? I don't think during the making of the constitution and the bill of rights they were like, "well these aren't for the regular people, this is so that the wealthy can prosper in freedom." Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that being wealthy is bad but I think somewhere the government got a little misguided on what its' main goals were.
This is one of the main points of what I represent. The government isn't some evil power that is here to destroy the world. They're not even here to screw with the lower class. That's big business' job. However given that I did get win the election, one of my main focuses would be for government to stop helping business and to help the lower class and the people. Business doesn't need help. Exxon Mobil makes billions of dollars in profits for shafting regular people just because they're reliant. The government doesn't need to help them. The government needs to help the millions of people that can't give their kids proper healthcare. Did you know that a kid died of infection from an abcess in his gums because he couldn't afford the regular checkups to the dentist? Now THAT is what the government needs to help. Or here's another example. How about all of the people that are homeless, or put in really harsh difficult times because of a business outsourcing. I don't blame the government for this persay, but I'll get into that topic some other time.

Okay, so in all my platform is about the government helping the poor and not the wealthy. I want America to be home of the lower class again. A place where we're not penalized for not being able to make millions. Vote for me for a brighter future for all. Thank you.

As a candidate for this office, running on this website, I promise the following:

I will uphold the Terms & Conditions of AboveTopSecret.com at all times

I will conduct a campaign that focuses on issues

I will seek to always answer issue-based questions with direct honesty and integrity

I will not, through my actions, communicate libelous or slanderous statements or advertising messages directed toward other candidates in the primaries or general election

I will not, through my inaction, allow libelous or slanderous statements or advertising messages directed toward other candidates to be made on my behalf

I will participate in every debate and avail myself to questions from the general population

If selected in a primary election, I will accept the nomination to run for my party for The President of The United States and select a capable running mate for my Vice President

I understand that if I fail to live up to the higher standards described herein, I may voluntarily or forcibly be required to end my candidacy or Presidency if elected.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Your views are admirable.

What is your position on the 'War on Terror'?

Thanks and good luck!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
ok I have to ask truttseeker and truthseeker who came first? I would guess truthseeker came first if so how could I vote for someone who couldn't even come up with there own member name?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Your views are admirable.

What is your position on the 'War on Terror'?

Thanks and good luck!

The war on terror is a very good thing in itself. It has a very straightforward mission to kill the terrorists. However I think we should go after the people that go after us. I mean, we cant stand idly by while groups that hate us propose ways to kill us, honestly in some ways, unprovoked. However if given the presidency I would go more for solving terrorism rather than battling it and endangering years of warfare and American sacrifice. How about instead of guns we give the countries food and homes?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scrub
ok I have to ask truttseeker and truthseeker who came first? I would guess truthseeker came first if so how could I vote for someone who couldn't even come up with there own member name?

The name was purely coincidental. Truthseeker did come first, I've checked the records. My name was nothign but a pure coincidence, but I personally like the trutt sound. It's unique all in its own.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by truttseeker

Originally posted by Scrub

The name was purely coincidental. Truthseeker did come first, I've checked the records. My name was nothign but a pure coincidence, but I personally like the trutt sound. It's unique all in its own.

Right on just had to ask

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Not a problem, any questions? just ask.

new topics

top topics

join