It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comprehensive Updated Terrorist Activity Map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There's a nice map of the globe that is "A global display of terrorism and other suspicious activity" located at the following URL:

www.globalincidentmap.com...

It's very nice, you can hover over incidents for brief descriptions of what took place, they have a list of the 25 most recent events as well as events categorized by their type (ex. chemical attacks, airport/aviation events, etc.) You can also click on the events for a more detailed description and a link to a news story talking about it (often local, I've noticed). It's quite interesting!

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I posted a thread on this subject a while back www.abovetopsecret.com... But it is good to see others giving it more attention. I love the way the map I linked to works and it has some very useful information on all sorts of incidents. It should not be confused as JUST a terrorist map. Volcanoes, floods, aircraft incidents, civil unrest, fires, tornadoes, etc all fall into the REAL TIME WORLD DISASTER INFORMATION MAP. While the two maps are a bit different, the information they contain overlaps in some areas and both are very useful.

This Map is useful for all sorts of disaster information and a perma-link should be established here on ATS considering the subject matter.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Terapin]

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Terapin]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Thanks for this link - I've not seen it before, and it's pretty interesting to see it relatively "real time." I also like the scrolling information box as well as the breaking news information across the top.

Thanks for the link - it is bookmarked.

Regards-
Aimless

new topics

join