It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which military/government officials have talked about the alien presence WHILE STILL employed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I've been having a discussion with a friend about the ex-military officials who come forward with information about the alien presence. My friend basically says they are not credible and that no one has ever made similar claims while still in the military/government. He also says that if these "whistleblowers" really had something then they could take their stories to journalists/reporters and they would air their story on mainstream media.

I was just wondering if you guys have some links to officials talking about UFOs/Aliens while still employed at their military/government agency. I guess this would be a little more "credible" to my friend...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ok im new to the reality of UFO's, in the sense that only after i saw my first UFO did i start to look hard at all the evidence there is out there..and there is a LOT!

Pertaining to your question, i would say that Dr. Steven Greer has said in one of the Disclosure Project conference videos, that indeed there are a number of guys in the Millitary and Govenment on active duty (not those words) that approach him privtely and off the record to give him sensitive info. pertaining to the UFO coverup.
He would of course not go into detail about this.
I heard Steven Greer mention, that they were afraid of persecution or worse hence they have not come forward in front of the media, but they certainly have contacted him.
He then goes on to mention, that since this secret government policies and rules itself are illegal and unconstitutional, there is no question of legal persecution, and so more Govt. witnesses should come forward .

Now, obviously, the matter of credibility, there can be no question, and they are trusted by the Disclosure Project because these 400 witnesses have been thru backgroud checks, and their credentials have been examined and verified as well, this is what has been mentioned in the Press conference, as the question of credibiliy was raised by one of the journalists.

Personally, if you ask me, suppose there are 10,000 reports of UFO sightings and subsequent contact, even if only 1 is true, it is STILL TRUE.
Period.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
President Carter was convinced of UFO's reality since he saw one wasn't he? Or am i mistaken? I believe he made a promise to disclose anything about UFOs that he could as president. but then he never did (weather that means there's nothing, or someone/something kept him silent i don't know.)

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I've been having a discussion with a friend about the ex-military officials who come forward with information about the alien presence. My friend basically says they are not credible and that no one has ever made similar claims while still in the military/government. He also says that if these "whistleblowers" really had something then they could take their stories to journalists/reporters and they would air their story on mainstream media.

I was just wondering if you guys have some links to officials talking about UFOs/Aliens while still employed at their military/government agency. I guess this would be a little more "credible" to my friend...

I can say with authority there isn't much of a chance of this occuring while employed with the gov't, especially under the Bush administration. Want a paycheck or the retirement you've worked for? Better keep your mouth shut.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
@ Tibris:

This quote directly pertains to your question:

The Disclosure Project, a nonprofit research and public interest group based in Charlottesville Virginia (www.disclosureproject.org...) has obtained testimony from multiple, independent corroborating sources that President Carter was denied access to sensitive UFO files.
A former Defense Intelligence Agency official, a senior Stanford Research Institute policy analyst and famed constitutional attorney Daniel Sheehan have all confirmed that President Carter's attempts to obtain UFO information was thwarted by illegal actions by rogue military and intelligence entities.

Full article here:
www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 4-3-2007 by vladmir]

new topics

top topics

join