It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Slasher!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
DL,

Was that off the cuff, or was that actually mentioned in a forum/movie/fanzine somewhere?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Off the cuff bro'.

You had mentioned how slowly he walked, and I just put two and two together.
It somehow made Michael seem more human...........right before he put a pitchfork through that dude's head.

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
SoT,

You're referring to Halloween 3, I think it was called Night of the Witches or something stupid like that. I

Yeah, that sounds about right to me. I didn't particularly care for that one. I remember being a kid and asking mother where that dude was? It wasn't the same without him. :shk:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr LoveYes, Michael Myers could only see out of on eye for the next 5 movies and this caused him to have zero depth perception, subsequently he started walking even slower towards his victims.

Peace

Jamie Lee fired two shots, both perfect shots thru the shatner mask eye slits. blood dripped out of both holes and he was stuck swinging that scalpel wildly at the sounds of Jamie Lee running around, opening the oxygen tanks. (I can't believe I remember this). He was blind. She then blew the room up and he came walking out on fire, only to collapse, face first in a heap in the hallway.

His sight was restored in #4. At that point he became more comical and less frightening as he was no longer very believable. the first two had him as powerful and tough as nails (fall from the window, stabbed etc) but two bullets thru the eyes, into the brain and then being burned up should pretty much finish off even the most physically fit psychopath.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Jamie Lee fired two shots, both perfect shots thru the shatner mask eye slits. blood dripped out of both holes and he was stuck swinging that scalpel wildly at the sounds of Jamie Lee running around, opening the oxygen tanks. (I can't believe I remember this). He was blind.

Right......it was like Jamie Lee Curtis and Donald Pleasance were playing Marco Polo with Michael, except more extreme.

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm going to go with Jason as well. While his walking while his victims run is comical, it's great at the same time. He may not bring out the sheer terror that others do, but he knows how to drag it out for the best effect.

Anyone think of Jeepers Creepers? Not a bad villian. The scarecrow scene at the beginning of the second movie was great. This guy doesn't have to wait unitl sunset to strike.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr LoveRight......it was like Jamie Lee Curtis and Donald Pleasance were playing Marco Polo with Michael, except more extreme.

I thought that was how everyone played marco polo.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Can some of you who have seen Halloween Resurrection tell me what you think of Busta Rhymes Kung Fu fighting Michael Myers? I thought it was the perfect end to the series. Not only that, but he strait punked him at some point. He even poked the man in the chest with his index finger and told him to step off. Of course he didn't know it was Michael Myers at the time, but Michael listened none the less.

Maybe if Busta had gotten involved earlier, we could have avoided all these deaths.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Can some of you who have seen Halloween Resurrection tell me what you think of Busta Rhymes Kung Fu fighting Michael Myers? I thought it was the perfect end to the series. Not only that, but he strait punked him at some point. He even poked the man in the chest with his index finger and told him to step off. Of course he didn't know it was Michael Myers at the time, but Michael listened none the less.

I vaguely remember that. However, didn't Busta wind up getting killed? I don't recall.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
No way Busta can't die. He's the good guy equivalent of Myers.

That and it's not in his contract

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Raso

Can't comment on the ressurrection movie because I didn't see it. I saw H20 when he got his head cut off and I just couldn't figure out how Michael could still kill people with no head.

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Rob Zombie is apparently remaking the original. Should be fun.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Resurrection explains that he switched clothes with a paramedic, who is actually the one who was decapitated.

Sorry for the spoiler

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
but the look between Michael and Laurie was so intimate. I thought she took off his mask and looked at him first.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
That was actually at the beginning of resurrection. They kind of bled together that way. And that was just before Myers killed her.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
no, at the end of H20 he was slammed against the tree and stuck and she came over, took off the mask and looked at him, put the mask back on and cut his head off.

I'm almost positive about that

top topics

<< 1   >>

join