It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how can I throw psi-balls?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I was showing my friend what a psi-ball was, and all I could get was the energy and the construct of the shell around the psi-ball within the two palms of my hand facing adjascent and opposite from each other. I noticed that I could only get the energy forming the psi-ball up >_>, and that I could not throw the psi-ball. How can I throw one and make one more visible?

EDIT: I know that the concept of psi-balls is only a theory, but how can one improve on it?

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
are you serious?, what the heck is a psi ball?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I believe you have to yell Hadouken while making a pushing motion with your hands.

Okay, after you let that joke bomb you can check out this website

psipog.net...

How do you throw psi balls?

It's real easy to throw them, the only hard part making sure the energy stays in ball-form and not just fly all over the place. Keep your concentration, let it go with your hands, and direct it through visualization. Basically, you just think "the ball is there, now it's there, now it's there" and move it around the room that way. I've never done it with a visible psi ball, so I don't know if it really is doing what I'm telling it to do, put when I direct it back into my hands I can feel it again. That's my method, I'm sure there are others...

Of course, I'm sure on this board we have more psionically tuned members that can answer your question from experience. I myself would like to know the answer so I can get my UFC career off of the ground.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
why throw a "psi ball" when you can throw a brick

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well, having never made a Psi-ball visible, I can't really say how its done. I suppose it takes a lot of energy to do, but that's about all I really can say.

Now, I do know from experience how to move it around. Just imagine it moving from place to place. Imagine it slipping out of your hands and zooming around the room, and then back into your hands.

At least, that's how I've done it.

And, Sunset, that really was a horrible joke.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlayeR87
why throw a "psi ball" when you can throw a brick

You should know this thread has no room for logic!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster

And, Sunset, that really was a horrible joke.

Oh, come on. It was pretty funny

Unfortunately Maverick, I don't think anyone can tell you how to do that, mainly because there is no evidence of how to do it. For as many people as I have seen claim to be able to make these balls, I have not once seen a video or good picture or anything that seems believable.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I need help with my psi ball i can make one but not see it?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just found out three days ago how easy it really is and also trying lots of stuff but here is a link you might find helpfull....

PsiPog.net

Have fun!!!...i know i am....!!!

Follow the link at the bottom to the "more fun with Psiballs", here you should find your answer and many more..

[edit on 28/1/2009 by operation mindcrime]

[edit on 28/1/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
thanks i found everything i need

[edit on 28-1-2009 by king blue]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Respectively, there is no way you can throw a psiball. What I believe and was taught is that a "psiball" is part of your life energy. To throw it would be to disconnect the stream of life energy from your body.

At most, it would dissolve upon disconnection of energy flow from your body. Blocking a river's passage if you will.

top topics

join