It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kirstin Powers is so hot that it's distracting. She's far too attractive to be a political pundit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Good lord, check this out.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.powers-point.com...

This woman is far too attractive to be talking politics. I find myself nodding and agreeing with her and I don't hear a word she's saying. Hopefully she'll get plucked from her position on Fox and be made a non biased news anchor or something. I'm unable to read between the lines with her. I can't find any of the dishonesty, conspiracy, alterior motives, or deception that I can normally spot with all other pundits because I'm too busy drooling.

Come to think of it, this could be very useful in politics. Get an attractive, intelligent woman to run for office and she's a shoe in. Hell, I'd vote for Powers and I don't even know what she stands for; hot and eloquent are all you need to get my vote. Yeah, I know I'm an idiot.

John Stewart is kinda sexy too, but his alterior motive is as plain to see as the channel he's on...
I mean, uh, if I were gay, which I'm not. Not that there's anything wrong with that, um, yeah.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The could even do it without nudity

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hey, doughhead;

She is a DEMOCRAT ... amazing how you far-lefties are against Fox even though they are siding with you ... makes one wonder why you are even paying aattention to politics ... yes she looks great but, man get a grip on your bias!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well that sucks. None of the links seem to be working at the moment. You dont suppose the Powers that be have begun a suppression campaign????

First the aliens and now Ms Powers!!!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

This is so immature and sexist....

Keep up the good work!

By the way, I Googled her and it says she worked under Clinton in the White House.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

By the way, I Googled her and it says she worked under Clinton in the White House.

Haha! Under Clinton!

Keep up the good work!

BTW, this is not a one line post divided into two lines for the sake of complying with the letter of the law rather than the intent.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
She's OK, I wouldn't get all worked up over her.

Truth is I've never heard of her before this.

Roper

new topics

top topics

join