It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you want to be the next Prez?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
who do you want to be the next president of the US?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... he is for peace! KUCINICH in 2008

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
myself. but i'm completely ineligible for the presidency. foreign born (though i moved here when i was 2) and too young.

also, as an atheist, i doubt i'd get enough voices

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
madnessinmysoul you have my vote! im also athiest

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ready? Remember you heard it here first!

Fred Thompson - JC Watts ticket

I hope it's not just wishful thinking. I believe they'd be unstopable...

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think that Barrack Obama should be president. OBAMA! OBAMA!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wswbkbroiler
I think that Barrack Obama should be president. OBAMA! OBAMA!

I agree.

Despite the fact that he has virtually no experience, this country needs someone to rally around, and I think that Obama is that person.

He is a great speaker and very charismatic, which definitely cant be said for you know who.

We need someone like Obama.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Personally, there are no candidates I really back right now.

Can I choose myself?

I will, assuming no better candidates come about, vote for Obama,
as he is a good candidate in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I'm supporting Giuliani right now.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Bah, once they accept Kiwis in the polls, I president will be worthlesss as I become surpeme ruler of the world.

Chose whom you like, i will crush them like a bug.

mwa haha..... mwa MWA MWA HAHAHHAHAHAHHA!......... ok nap time~!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Bah, once they accept Kiwis in the polls, the president will be worthlesss as I become surpeme ruler of the world.

Chose whom you like, i will crush them like a bug.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
...as I become surpeme ruler of the world....

After reading quite a few of your posts Agit8d, you'll excuse me, please, if I find the notion of anyone like you in charge of the USA to be scarier then any book or movie plot yet devined...I did enjoy your lighter side here though.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I don't like her, but I'd like to see Condi become POTUS just to see how she does. I call this my GGG plan... (complete gggibberish) and it calls for immediate impeachment of Dick Cheney (or otherwise resignation), imperative to this scheme. We DON'T want him taking over when Shrub is impeached or drummed out of office in total disgrace.

Here the 3-step starter plan:

1. Get rid of Cheney,
2. Get Condi promoted to VP
3. Get rid of Shrub (in disgrace)

She may not want this, she claims she won't run in '08, but maybe in her secret heart she wouldn't mind if this came true? Impeachment of those two could put Condi in line if Shrub appoints her VP.

Becoming the first black woman POTUS (albeit a lame duck one--that's a plus) breaks the glass ceiling and gets those other two dopes behind bars (or fighting extradition for years) for war crimes and other assorted impeachable offences. Thus making Condi (as pres) answer for the whole shebang. Whoa, heavy load--is she tough enough?

Figuratively speaking I don't see color and I can't help but see sex (unless it's Janet Reno or an obvious queen), but until we have a Black and a Woman in the Oval Office we're gonna hear about the issue. Only I see them as just distractions, talking points made to question YOUR racial and sexual biases. And keep it in the news ad naseum.

But, as a strategic political move, I say we get Condi made pres now and get it over with. She'll be a lame duck, won't have a clue how to run congress and congress can get some damage from the last six years fixed NOW. It'll ham-string them (the R's) enough and fluster some of the good ole boys enough to want to make them kick themselves in the ass. Wouldn't you love to see that?

There will be much ado about no First Man, but that's ok this go-around. She can visit her 'husband' in jail any time she likes.

Then let Clinton and Pelosi battle over '08 until Obama pulls it off. But the Black ceiling would be broken and that 'first black' or 'first woman' President issue over and done with.

America, are you ready? Condi for Prez in '07.... NOW

The biggest problem I have with this plan is that I think she's one of the war criminals that needs to be on trial with them. That would make her ineligible for the office. And I also feel it's a reason Pelosi won't allow talk of impeachment until all these ducks are in a row.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by psyopswatcher]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Dems -- Barak Obama, Bill Richardson (the most experienced of any declared candidate?)

Repubs -- Fred Thompson, Mitt Romney

Other? -- Joe Lieberman

Never -- Hillary, Gore, Edwards, Kerry, Condi, Guliani

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Ok, now that I've gone through and read the candidates stances on
the issues, I am changing my reply.

I will be voting for John Edwards, as he is the only candidate that,
while not being up to my standards 100%, is the closest to what I
look for in a candidate.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
My vote would definitely go to someone with integrity....

...Ron Paul, without a doubt.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Intrepid/Byrd in '08!

Oh, you mean in RL?
I'd prefer a libertarian, but realistically, my choices would be:

Kucinich, Richardson, Obama, Biden or Edwards

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
My top two are...

Newt Gingrich and Fred Thompson!

Nobody that has announced as of right now would have my vote.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thompson!!!Obama!!!Clinton!!!

Oh come on please. As Americans we have the right to choose. Don't vote for someone because Democrats and Republicans are supposed to be the only parties in America. Our Nation is in terrible shape and needs a good leader who has good morals and care about our nation. Right now we're stuck in a war that we can't get out of. I'm not gonna tell you who to vote for that is your choice and your right to decide. But please don't fall into the Democrat and the Republicans trap and their struggle for power of your country. They are supposed to be working for YOU.

I know of two independents instead of debating and cutting their opponent down they decided to make a difference. Steve Adams and Bob W Hargis.

If you wish I will leave the link but Americans have the right to choose who they want as President.

www.independentstogether.us...

Make the right choice for 2008.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join