It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultra World

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
By looking at this entire thread, I can presume he is a shaman... Incase anyone don't understand; SPIRIT-U-ALI-TY... This resides in the Paranormal forum if you will.

MMP

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
MystikMushroom, I feel like I should further explain my post and give you a little background on myself. I understand what you're saying about sharing things you see and wanting to tell the world. That's precisely why I did NOT call magicmushroom crazy and brush his/her posts aside. I simply gave my thoughts on the message that was being communicated. I will only admit to using salvia extract (because it's legal). The experiences I had were unlike anything I can even describe. I feel like I learned more in the few minutes that I was "gone" then I had in my entire life. However, that does not give me, or anyone else an excuse to run around spouting off personal versions of enlightenment. That is why I don't make threads like this one. I accept that we're all at different points in life. What I think magicmushroom fails to realize is that those who are suppose to have experiences with this "Ultra World" will, and those that aren't, will not.

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Do you really need some one to tell you what to eat or how you should think, take away the media machine and look beyond, what do you see.

That is not a discussion you want to get into with me.

On a personal note, I still don't see anything deeply profound coming out of this thread.

Edit: MystikMushroom mentioned Terrence Mckenna and for those of you who don't know anything about Terrence, he is extremely interesting. Some of things he talked about are worthy of reading if you're bored or interested in the subject of hallucinogens.

[edit on 3/4/2007 by MMP]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
magicmushroom - After being controlled by a religion (not Catholicism) for almost 25yrs of my life, I eventually saw that what I'd been conditioned to believe was effectively nonsense. My world view was seriously skewed by thoughts and feelings that did not belong to me, nor were they a true reflection of what is reality to the average Joe Public.

Once my eyes had been opened, I began to see that there was a lot more to the world I thought I knew. Having the ability to be open to any possibility and trying to understand that things aren't always to be taken at face value has helped. That isn't to say that the previously hidden layer I'd revealed through my perceived freedom was the last.

Maybe we are living in the Matrix (someone was going to mention it eventually!) and this "reality" is just a control method and a fabrication. The actual reality being buried deep enough to appear illogical and unreachable.

I'm probably just talking rubbish, but hey ho, life is weird sometimes!

Grey

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well, we live in a world where there are rules...

If we did not have rules, we would not be a civilized organized society, we would be savages.

Thats why your points were taken away from you.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello Ashly, Actually I lost those points on another thread. Society may be organised to a degree but its certainly not civilised, for all our civility we are still like savage animals, 2k years of progress have not imparted a higher civility on us has it.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Society may be organised to a degree but its certainly not civilised, for all our civility we are still like savage animals, 2k years of progress have not imparted a higher civility on us has it.

I was going to post the same point you make. News media, as an example, rarely shows anything positive. That in itself is testement to our savage nature...we seem to be more interested in our savage side than anything else.

If a newspaper contained only good news stories, I wonder how many copies would be sold?

Grey

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I do not live in Ultra World, but I do on occasion visit a remarkably ultra world. The visits occur near the crest of a hypomanic stage when I have been living in a healthy manner and sleeping some, and at a time when I am quite lucid. With a suddeness that allows the transition to occur between heartbeats I will find myself in an altered state wherein I can observe the entireity of my existence including myself with an incisive informed intellect, but with a lack of the emotional baggage, rationalizations, defensiveness, etc which usually so cloud my reasoning. I feel a detachment as though I am observing the world from outside looking in, dissascociation of sorts.

My time in my ultra world is not wasted. I marvel at the immensity of the universe and multiverses, and I stand in awe of the absoluteness of the mystery of my place in the overall scheme of things. I discover much needed ways to change my behavior and improve myself. I write outlines for newspaper columns (Local paper, Small fish in small pond). I write poetry.

Soon, always too soon, when I'm back down on Earth I find the work and thoughts from ultra world to be useful and practical, perhaps even poetic.

Sailghoti

[edit on 4-3-2007 by sailghoti]

[edit on 4-3-2007 by sailghoti]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I might add that the "dream world" as of late seems more involving, engaging and quote, "real" as of late to myself personaly (and NO I have not taken any illicit psychedelics in the past 8 months).

The dream world is a nightly glimpse into the infinte nature of true reality. Shamans the world over can keep a foot in both worlds during their "waking time" and use it to their advantage.

Anyone else feel their dreams are at times more "real" than the reality they exist in durring "daytime"?

Perhaps this is the next stage in human evolution--not a physical change, but a mental shift into the infinite potential of the mind. Perhaps this is why movies like "The Matrix" strike a chord with so many, why we feel at times that we are litteraly living a "waking dream"?

Perhaps we stand on the cusp of realizing reality "outside the box" of conventional thinking...and in turn realize more of the special potential that us humans have.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Magicmushroom, I just wanted to thank you for coming forth and sharing your views on Ultra Wolrd. I find it a fascinating place to live and grow.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's very hard for those of us that are normally adept at using written words to accuratley convey our feelings, emotions, memories and experiences when it comes to the "Ultra-World". . .

This is a place that we all exist in, in some part whether or not we choose to.

The entire earth is a living being, just like you are. Systems reside within systems--this is the fractal/paradoxical nature of reality.

Does a blood cell in your vein understand it's "place" in the greater scheme?" Does the planet we call Earth have a unified and coherant conciousness that knows what it is and what it is ultimatley a part of?

Mystery rules the universe -- without it there would be no drive to continue to search for elusive answers.

Each door you open only opens 2 more. This is by design.

If we ever were able to understand everything that is, was, or will be -- reality itself would cease to exist.

We must be comfortable with paradox and understand that the infinite is the finite and vice versa. Understand that there are things we currently cannot explain and understand, and be OKAY with that.

The Ultra World opens us up to many possibilities (such as shamanic healing, magic, paranormal experiences, ghosts..ect). . .

But even in this place we cannot glimpse the entire picture and reside with it for any given time. If we did, reality itself would unfold and cease to exist. The program would be broken.

We have to understand "our place" in the "big scheme"...are a few biological smatterings of DNA on a remote rock supposed to understand the entire nature of reality/the universe? I say no...and that mystery that has been created is what will drive us to the stars and beyond.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
here is my artists conception of ultra world...

ok ok this is do!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
lmao at the drawing.
Aside from that.

MagicMushroom (I believe it is him) Asked if we sometimes feel that our dreams are more real than reality itself, during the daytime.

I say you, I am awake during the daytime, so I do not dream.

But my level of lucidity is beyond that of most people, both when it comes to feeling and emotions (they felt more lifelike, and I know that they're not fabrications of my expectations because I got surprised myself once).

Does this suddenly mean that I might be close to walk upon the Ultra World?
Otherwise:

The Orb - An Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules From The Centre Of The Ultraworld (About 18 minutes or more long)

Go listen to that ambient =D

Oh. and why I flaggied this?
Because I like lucid dreaming.

As I stood there, my vision was clouded with blurryness, as If I were poisoned.
Poisoned I was indeed, intoxicated, but not with alcohol, but by sleep.
As I stood there my vision blurred some more, and I stumbled forwards, to that wall that stood out from the rest, as if a door had once been there.

And as I stood there, I pushed, and pushed...... Until I fell through, and landed in the Ultraworld

[edit on 12/3/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
lmao at the drawing.
Aside from that.

MagicMushroom (I believe it is him) Asked if we sometimes feel that our dreams are more real than reality itself, during the daytime.

I say you, I am awake during the daytime, so I do not dream.

But my level of lucidity is beyond that of most people, both when it comes to feeling and emotions (they felt more lifelike, and I know that they're not fabrications of my expectations because I got surprised myself once).

Does this suddenly mean that I might be close to walk upon the Ultra World?
Otherwise:

The Orb - An Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules From The Centre Of The Ultraworld (About 18 minutes or more long)

Go listen to that ambient =D

Oh. and why I flaggied this?
Because I like lucid dreaming.

As I stood there, my vision was clouded with blurryness, as If I were poisoned.
Poisoned I was indeed, intoxicated, but not with alcohol, but by sleep.
As I stood there my vision blurred some more, and I stumbled forwards, to that wall that stood out from the rest, as if a door had once been there.

And as I stood there, I pushed, and pushed...... Until I fell through, and landed in the Ultraworld

[edit on 12/3/07 by -0mega-]

LOL, it's cool man...mystikmushroom, magicmushroom...bah, we're all to much alike!

This is what I think you were trying to respond to:

I might add that the "dream world" as of late seems more involving, engaging and quote, "real" as of late to myself personaly (and NO I have not taken any illicit psychedelics in the past 8 months).

Put simply, my dreams are becoming exponentially more lucid and "raw" feeling compared to my daytime/waking life.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
might want to stop eating those shrooms like there candy man...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Well
might want to stop eating those shrooms like there candy man...

And I may just choose to continue the shaman's path instead...

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
mushroom, I exist in this reality as do all others.

See quantum physics...

We are all ONE being, one life, one heart, one soul/spirit, one mind, one body.

I have seen things that most people would immediately discount as insanity, but I saw them with my own eyes, my EYE AYE.

There is but ONE we are all a part of.

The multiverse I believe is what you are referring to, no?

The crossroads of everything where all the universes collide, where Spirit and matter coexist yet don't exist at the same time.

The nothingness in Buddhism?

I AM WHAT I AM WHAT I AM, so are you.

Spirits in human form.

THE ONE SHALL COME AND BRING US ALL HOME.

With everlasting love and truth from the outer realms of our reality,

bs

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It could be the matrix vs. the actual. It could be letting it 'flow'. Perhaps the doormouse was correct.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

can u demonstrate there is darkness?>

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join