It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Krill Papers. What is your opinion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I just stumbled across something which caught my attention, Its called The Krill Reports. Throughout the report they mention these "Men in Black" figures.

Through my research I haven't ever encountered any reports of run ins with these men in black.

Is this Krill report just a hoax ? or maybe is there more to learn from the report?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You may want to pose that question to John Lear,... I believe he stated that he (John Lear) was either the originator of the papers, or the first person to make the krill papers public.

Either way, I'm sure John will be able to tell you more on the subject, and if I am correct or mistaken.

Hope this helps,...

Later,... Ausable_Bill

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think it is a great synapsis of the whole situation and a great read!

Among the topics:

1. It explains the vast amount of species visiting earth
  2. Discusses cattle/animal mutilations
  3. Talks about underground facilities(I think)
  4. Men in Black
  5. Ufos
  6. Etc

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I highly recommend you purchase a copy of "Presidents Secret Wars" by John Prados

He talks about Krill.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
you cant trust that fruitcake lear guy

he has no credibility and he is not taken seriously because he is a joke in academia.

hell he cant even hold a government job now and he has never worked at a national science facility.

that guy and all the others like him are the poison destroying your culture of ufology with their disinformation. He knows people are dumb and will take anything given to them.

Hes just your typical con man, no loved one no one who cares about him so its either manufacture stuff to make people give a crap about him or he sits and cuts himself in the dark. well apparently as long as being buy the bs hes shoveling hes not going to kill himself.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
A thorough search of ATS regarding the krill papers will yield a wide spectrum of information by some of the most seasoned ATS UFO researchers on the subject as well as skeptics, die hard believers and more.

It is my understanding that the krill papers originated on the old Paranet BBS way back when by Bill Cooper who later found that John Lear had allegedly written the paper as a joke at the time.

Since then, there has been and continues to be wild speculation about the document credibility both for and against. In the end, you'll have to decide for yourself.

[edit on 5/9/2009 by synchro]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Wow, that is harsh.

I call John Lear "friend". Have you ever talked with him? I can say that i don't agree with everything Lear says...but that in no way means that I would say such meanspirited things about him. My only point in saying this is that maybe it will be a gentle reminder regarding the "Culture of Negativity".

If you think John is getting rich off of a bunch of suckers, you are wrong. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Perhaps you could refrain from bashing former member and instead focus on the material in the OP?

RE: the OP....I am unsure as to the possible veracity of the Krill story. However, it does seem plausible (for the most part). I am currently reading the link you provided (as i have not read the Krill material in its entirety). It is very interesting, to say the least. Perhaps after i am done cooking up this pork tenderloin i can finish reading and provide a more valuable assessment.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Krill Papers are a hoax.

Lear admitted to writing it.

Also I read William Cooper thought they were real and refused to believe Lear when he said it was BS. They're both uncredible IMO.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

I am on page 4 right now. Like I said, i hadn't really read it until now (i see so much that sometimes i forget to get back to something).

When did John say he wrote the Krill papers? I may have to send him a note to verify that. To me, it looks absolutely NOTHING like what John Lears writing style is. I could be mistaken (and, like i said, i don't agree with everything John says...i just support his right to say it and enjoy it as something that is thought provoking if nothing else).

Honestly, the krill papers seem to be an amalgamation of just about every bit of the entire UFO story. There is something for everyone there, except maybe the reptilian crowd (unless that comes up in later pages).

I am VERY interested in knowing when, and to whom, John copped to writing this document.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
ok, i just finished reading the papers. Honestly, i don't know what to say. It reads like an almanac of UFO dogma.

For the most part, i want to withold further comment until the previous poster can clarify when Lear admitted to writing this. The only way i can see that as a possibility is if he co-authored it with someone (such as Bob Lazar) because there are concepts expressed within the paper that just don't seem to match anything previously written by Lear that i have seen.

As well, there are words that would seem completely foreign in a work by Lear. And the absence of anything that would point to a "soul catcher" or something is suspicious.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Why does everyone bash Lear? Cause they dont like what he has to say?? Or are they disinfo? I don't know, but I have seen all kinds of bashing on his threads, people calling him an "attention troll" and crap like that. I couldnt say anything then but I can now.....

You and everyone else need to lay off John, he wasn't forcing anything on anyone, and let me tell you something else. A lot of his stuff has some credence, a lot of people just don't wanna hear it because it is to much for them.

Why don't we stop bashing people because we don't agree with them? You say he is a bad influence for Ufology, what are you doing? How much respect do you think you garner by publically calling out an d bashing a member who you know isn't even here to defend himself???

I have not read the Krill papers but I will......

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Why does everyone bash Lear? Cause they dont like what he has to say?? Or are they disinfo? I don't know, but I have seen all kinds of bashing on his threads, people calling him an "attention troll" and crap like that. I couldnt say anything then but I can now.....

You and everyone else need to lay off John, he wasn't forcing anything on anyone, and let me tell you something else. A lot of his stuff has some credence, a lot of people just don't wanna hear it because it is to much for them.

Why don't we stop bashing people because we don't agree with them? You say he is a bad influence for Ufology, what are you doing? How much respect do you think you garner by publically calling out an d bashing a member who you know isn't even here to defend himself???

I have not read the Krill papers but I will......

top topics

join