It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former 9/11 Commissioner Tom Roemer admits missile hit the Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Former 9/11 Commissioner Tom Roemer admits missile hit the Pentagon

Source Link: www.liveleak.com

"Seeing one of our fortresses pryed open by a missile/airplane thinking about the number of people that died....". Please see the video link as I don't have a transcript/story
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
First explosives admitted in Twin towers...

This ought to be good, going to stand by and see how this turn out. How ever, sources and all included, we will see who stands where.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Is this a slip of the tongue. I don't think so. For a former 9/11 commission member, which set forth the very details of what transpired that day. to state this detail is staggering. Maybe Tom's been on too many conspiracy sites or maybe he's talking about true events. I don't buy the argument that he's alluding to the fact that the airplane acted as a missile. Somethings not right here.

brill

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill
Is this a slip of the tongue. I don't think so. For a former 9/11 commission member, which set forth the very details of what transpired that day. to state this detail is staggering. Maybe Tom's been on too many conspiracy sites or maybe he's talking about true events. I don't buy the argument that he's alluding to the fact that the airplane acted as a missile. Somethings not right here.

brill

Well remember that Rumsfeld not long ago "slipt" that the plane that "crashed" in Pennsylvania was shot down.... I also remember a couple of months ago on Lou Dobbs he had a guy on who was from the 9/11 Commission who was promoting a book he wrote and saying Americans still don't know the whole truth about what happened on that day. I wonder if this is the same guy?

new topics

top topics

join