It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney with a dirty mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Take a look at these 2 videos and see for yourself. Sexual images in Disney films. No joke. Here are 2 videos to watch to prove it.

www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This info has been out a while. I used to know of a site that was dedicated to 'outting Disney'. It had a lot of still shots from Disney Cartoons and movies that were very sexual. It also showed phalic symbols in the Disney toys, etc. I don't have that site anymore and I don't know if it's still around. I did a quick google and couldnt' find it.

Side note - Interesting book - Disney, The Mouse Betrayed. It goes into a lot of shadowy Disney stuff.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Old information, and mostly false.

Both Disney insiders, outsiders, and ex-employees have confirmed that for the most part there have been no intentional sexual symbolism in the movies. A few instances of disgruntled employees trying to insert something in, but were edited out upon discovery.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think its awesome! Its fun to find this stuff in movies. My kids like the shows and I like the easter eggs.

www.eeggs.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Oh, the horror of human sexuality!

I heard worse (and saw) things on the playground and bathroom walls when I was in grade school than anything Disney could inadvertantly dream up.

And, oh - the horror! At Epcot center in the Science pavilian they even have a small section where kids can learn about human reproduction and how babies are made by watching a cute little cartoon with animated sperm and eggs.

For shame.

No one should have to be exposed to natural human sexuality at any age!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
all you got to do is take a good look at tinker bell.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
nothing new, more o f a diney joke than naything else, gotta love disney

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54
Old information, and mostly false.

Both Disney insiders, outsiders, and ex-employees have confirmed that for the most part there have been no intentional sexual symbolism in the movies. A few instances of disgruntled employees trying to insert something in, but were edited out upon discovery.

Sorry, but they are definitely in there.

The Lion King

new topics

top topics

join