It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thought on UFO black budgets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
My research in the last couple months on ATS has brought me into lots of the different topics ATS hosts. UFO's being the primary interest. I have read about 911 and black projects etc.

I know the money to finance black projects such as reverse engineering ET craft would need to be diverted from variouse other projects that are fronts.

I thought shot into my head today about something that always bothered me.
After my rateing was dissasembled in the Navy, I got thrown into the supply department. I made that department my home for the remainder of my time in the service, and I learned alot about how the military spends its money and how the media reports it.
I was in the persian gulf during the 1992-1993 attack on Iraq. We expended lots of weapons and reported the expediture in dollar amounts. My LT. laughed when he read the media reports of what it cost the tax payers for our weapons launch, because the media did not get figures right. They were given numbers based on the over all operating cost for the entire fleet, including salaries, fuel, food etc.
These expenses exsist regardless if we are shooting weapons or not. To be honest our peace time weapons usage some times far exceeds the quantity of war time, just from training exercises.

To my point. If Congress must approve budgets, and the Government needs in the Trillions for black projects discussed on ATS like ET craft construction, Secret space travel and conquest etc., etc. Wouldn't a big long drawn out war, which already has enough budget to operate in peace time be the perfect place to funnel billions and billions of dollars? Meaning are we at war for the sole purpose of tricking Congress into money for black projects?

Sorry I had to preface so much, but I didn't think my point would be understood with out it.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Sounds like one plausible leak of funds. Then there are situations like this which are quite obvious:

benfrank.net...

part of it says:

"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.

$2.3 trillion — that's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America. To understand how the Pentagon can lose track of trillions, consider the case of one military accountant who tried to find out what happened to a mere $300 million.

"We know it's gone. But we don't know what they spent it on," said Jim Minnery, Defense Finance and Accounting Service.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
[mod edit: removed quote of entire previous post]

Okay. NOW put on your "intel hats" ATS.

So many have sent their inquiries into the abyss expecting to find "solution" to be an "us v. them" type scenario with a solution that lends to EASY ACCESS to TRUTH.

It ain't happenin' Folks...

Here... just TRY this on... see how it feels.. who knows, maybe somebody's already attacked this one and I am LATE...

LEVEL ONE
United States Federal Govenment. Obligation to protect Her citizens and assets and ideals. This level is also an "open ended" tool for the part of the deception known as the "NWO".

LEVEL TWO
Black Operations. "Cosmic Clearances". This is "skunkworks", Area 51, 52, 53, S4, et al. These guys are the ones that WE think are the "guilty". THEY are the ones sending the Raptors chasing AFTER THEM.

LEVEL THREE
This is the Martian Installation staffed by minimum 32 USN and USAF personnel since 1988. This is the organization stemming from cohesion and misguided loyalties within Level Two, above. I have NO IDEA what these guys REALLY do, but they are the ones that expose Level Two operations, create dissent, chaos, etc... and remain COMPLETELY CONCEALED.

Your "missing money" is sending nuclear generators to Antarctica, where they are sent into orbit... then who knows where. It is relevent to the REAL space stations... BOTH of them that are MILITARY in nature.

I cannot PROVE that to you. The information I have is from a BROTHER. Someone that would lay his life down for me in less than an instant b/c he knows I'll make sure he gets home to his family.... and that HE would do the same for me if I am the one who must make that sacrifice.

There is NO greater love than to lay one's life down for one's brother. Would you NOT agree with THAT? Well... when you DO, understand it's something I found in the Bible... same as ET.

There are little machines that print out little messages that little eyes see in little rooms on little installations in a midst of a vast JEDIMINDFLARN!

LOL!

yikes.

Now THAT sounds simply NUTS.

*sheesh*

*psshhht* corona time. I'm gonna go track down Randy Quaid and tie one on.

Southpaw OUT

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 4/303/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Trillions of dollars "missing"? Hmmm....Sounds like money being spent on unacknowledged black projects and then declared "missing". Of course, elected officials would say that...IT IS ALL THEY ARE ALLOWED TO SAY!

Don't worry taxpayers, I am sure most of their money is raised by illegal CIA activity such drug trafficking, mafia connections, illegal arms trading, perhaps illegal human traffic, and the list goes on and on!

Ever hear of CIA front companies? Yeah, those penny stocks(aka shell companies) traded worldwide! What are the probabilities that at least some of them are being used strictly for money laundering?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Iraq's Missing Billions

"Instead, power was handed down to the people in this building...the Pentagon...the military. The people who run wars not countries, were put in charge of nation building."

the u.s. was put in charge of the money that belonged to iraq. the whole amount of a little over $20,000,000,000 cash. the money is gone, missing, no accountability. improper oversight is to blame according to the investigation. if you refer to black budget programs, this is a perfect example of some funding that could be used for those black budget programs. truly though, i can smell some greedy pigs mixed in there as well.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11
Your "missing money" is sending nuclear generators to Antarctica, where they are sent into orbit... then who knows where. It is relevent to the REAL space stations... BOTH of them that are MILITARY in nature.
I cannot PROVE that to you.

Your constant drivel, without any proof, hardly does your credibility any good.

top topics

join