It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will we know the truth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I know some of you on this board keep asking the rest of us when we will we know what the truth is about aliens and UFO's. Well, imo the only way the citizens of every country will ever know is if and only if the government comes out with. Sure, you see witnesses both from the military and the government leaking out the information but yet what has it proved nothing. Why? They have such enormous power that they are keeping the entire world blinded from the truth and they are doing a good job of it.

Will the government ever come out with the truth. As of right now I would have to say no. I've never seen any indication that they want to. So for those of you who are glad to see eye witnesses coming forth and telling what they know and if you believe that they're efforts lead us all to the truth then I hate to dissapoint you. I for one am glad witnesses are coming forth so I can hear what they have to say but will it help do anything? So far 'no.'

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Eventually it will come out... I'm guessing that 2012 will be the telling year....for good or bad, I think that's when the # (whatever it is) will hit the fan...

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Give me a good idea of why you think it is kept a secret. I am curious to your opinion on that.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Give me a good idea of why you think it is kept a secret. I am curious to your opinion on that.

Three words:

1. Greed
2. Money
3. Power

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
How do they achieve greed, money, and power then? How does this secret give them those things?

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   

How do they achieve greed, money, and power then? How does this secret give them those things?

There are alot of things in my opinion but one they achieve money from our taxes. You think all of our taxes goes towards things that are good? Why do you think we're never told what are taxes are spent on? I've never known. I think the goverment uses our taxes to one keep the UFO deal a secret and two to actually build things that look like flying saucers.

People can get greedy from money. I've seen it happend to some of my parents friends. Power comes from people who have the money who are greedy to take over the world. You do have people who are evil in this world and even in our country. I see it all the time.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So you feel that they tax us to create flying saucers? Or are you saying that they tax us more because of it? I think I know where you are going with that. I just dont necessarily agree.

If they were to cover up flying saucers, your greed and power might come into play. But I dont know that our taxes are part of that now.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So you feel that they tax us to create flying saucers? Or are you saying that they tax us more because of it? I think I know where you are going with that. I just dont necessarily agree.

If they were to cover up flying saucers, your greed and power might come into play. But I dont know that our taxes are part of that now.

Actually both. Some of our taxes I feel are used to create flying saucers but most of them are used to keep the secrets secret. I believe this all correct but I just don't have a clear understanding yet as to why they would do this. Maybe they want to turn us all into slaves and make us go to war someday when the time is right for them with beings from other planets using saucuers like craft that we have created.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It most likely will be revealed within the next 10 years. Sooner if the economy completely collapses. They're simply attempting to keep the status quo going as long as possible. Once something happens to end that, they'll come out with the information as there will be no reason to hide it then.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
It most likely will be revealed within the next 10 years. Sooner if the economy completely collapses. They're simply attempting to keep the status quo going as long as possible. Once something happens to end that, they'll come out with the information as there will be no reason to hide it then.

I hope to God they do. With the technology they reveal it could save the earth from destruction.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
We know when they are here and then you will hear we knew for years but we couldn't say it for some reason.
And the technology they have they let it slowly to the public because that would earn more money they if you bring everything at ones and they would have to say were they got it from.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
As I've said before, I just don't believe for a second that something this scale could be kept a secret.

You're talking about the single most important event in human history, bar none. We have nothing to comapre this to. No conspiracy in the history of the US government, or any other government comes anywhere NEAR rivalling something of this magnitude. No aircraft project, so spy sattelite, no assassins or trials....NOTHING could come close...because this would literally effect the life of every human on the planet.

I don't care what your training, what your dedication, what your allegiance or greed, power, or money interests are, NO ONE on earth would have the resources to keep something like this quiet. Someone, somewhere, at any level of power would break down, or maybe slip up, and we would have proof.

It's fun to think about and movies and TV shows have tried to rationalize it and make it seem possible, but no number of "cigarette smoking men" could keep something of this sheer magnitude quiet for so long. No how, no way.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne
It's fun to think about and movies and TV shows have tried to rationalize it and make it seem possible, but no number of "cigarette smoking men" could keep something of this sheer magnitude quiet for so long. No how, no way.
You're exactly right. They don't keep quiet.

www.disclosureproject.org...

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Heelstone, explain this. The Disclosure Projects goal is to bring all of its witnesses on the UFO phenomenon before congress and testify. Why hasn't this happened?

And Seven Zero if you really believe that then why haven't we heard the truth about the Roswell incident? I firmly believe a UFO crashed in Roswell in 1947.

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by mrmulder]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Heelstone, explain this. The Disclosure Projects goal is to bring all of its witnesses on the UFO phenomenon before congress and testify. Why hasn't this happened?
The witnesses have to be guaranteed immunity from their national security oaths when taking the stand at a trial. Neither a trial date or any guarantee of immunity has been given. So the wait continues.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Maybe its not only the government's decision to keep this quiet. It seems that we are being studued, observed in our own enviroment, and the best way for a scientist to observe its subject is in its own enviroment. If we are being studied, I imagine they don't want us to be too aware of it. How many people can say that they had a clear first encounter. Its fuzzy, a repressed memory. They don't want us to know they're watching. It's like candid photos, you can't know they're taking the picture.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
In case of war with strong country US will reveal UFO's. Simple, psychological effect will be great, and they will want peace.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

And Seven Zero if you really believe that then why haven't we heard the truth about the Roswell incident? I firmly believe a UFO crashed in Roswell in 1947.

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by mrmulder]

The USAF has recently released documents after a congressional investigation into the incident and statements saying it was actually a top secret spy balloon to be used for espionage against the soviets.

Now, I'm not saying that's the truth. I don't personally believe it either. But by your logic, anything that doesn't prove the exsistence of aliens or a UFO crash is a 'lie'. If the USAF says it's a weather balloon, they're liars. If they say it's a spy ballon, they're liars. If they say it's a flying cow, they're liars. But if they say it's a UFO...or there were aliens, suddenly they'd be telling the truth?

I don't want to start a debate about Roswell here (which is what I'm sure will happen), but just a general rule, there are a number of people out there who aren't so much interested in the actual TRUTH, but rather in trying to PROVE that aliens exsist and the government knows about it.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Now, I'm not saying that's the truth. I don't personally believe it either. But by your logic, anything that doesn't prove the exsistence of aliens or a UFO crash is a 'lie'. If the USAF says it's a weather balloon, they're liars. If they say it's a spy ballon, they're liars. If they say it's a flying cow, they're liars. But if they say it's a UFO...or there were aliens, suddenly they'd be telling the truth?
Very true. How can anybody claim it is an alien ship crash despite government claims? You can't exactly get to any truth without making up your mind on a subject. So those that think that Roswell was an alien ship crash will think their way, and those that trust their government's version of events will think the other. I think the government has shown it can lie about many things. Some people chalk up aliens as a part of it.

I don't want to get into any discussion on Roswell either other than finishing off my post with a quote by a man who may not be intimately involved with Roswell, but certainly should be in the know on the subject:

There is a very simple reason why governments have been so secretive. Modern UFO sightings really began with the Roswell incident in 1947, when a crashed craft containing the corpses of several aliens was found in Roswell, New Mexico. Make no mistake, Roswell happened. I've seen secret files which show the government knew about it - but decided not to tell the public.

- Retired Astonaut Edgar Mitchell

www.yorkshireufoinfo.homestead.com...

Of course, until these secret files he's seen become public, he's just talking without providing proof. I just don't know why this man would need to make up such stories since he already was a famous astronaut.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Very true. How can anybody claim it is an alien ship crash despite government claims? You can't exactly get to any truth without making up your mind on a subject. So those that think that Roswell was an alien ship crash will think their way, and those that trust their government's version of events will think the other. I think the government has shown it can lie about many things. Some people chalk up aliens as a part of it.

I don't want to get into any discussion on Roswell either other than finishing off my post with a quote by a man who may not be intimately involved with Roswell, but certainly should be in the know on the subject:

There is a very simple reason why governments have been so secretive. Modern UFO sightings really began with the Roswell incident in 1947, when a crashed craft containing the corpses of several aliens was found in Roswell, New Mexico. Make no mistake, Roswell happened. I've seen secret files which show the government knew about it - but decided not to tell the public.

- Retired Astonaut Edgar Michell

www.yorkshireufoinfo.homestead.com...

Of course, until these secret files he's seen become public, he's just talking without providing proof. I just don't know why this man would need to make up such stories since he already was a famous astronaut.

I won't lie, I would more than anything like proof of alien life to be discovered or revealed. I think deep down everyone (aside from those who maybe fear it, for whatever reason) want it to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join