It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Article: NUTRICIDE: The Killing Camps of Codex Alimentarius

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Article: Article: NUTRICIDE: The Killing Camps of Codex Alimentarius

Nutricide (noo trih side):
1. Intentionally bringing about our causing the death of a body of knowledge and information concerning the health promoting and curative attributes of herbs, food and food components
2. Intentionally bringing about our causing the death of large numbers of people through nutritional manipulation

Codex Alimentarius (the international food standard organization) and multinational corporation collusion together impair and gravely threaten world health. If Codex has its way, its deadly standards and guidelines will be implemented in the United States by 2010 significantly impairing the health and health prospects of all Americans, killing those with chronic illnesses who depend on therapeutic dose nutritional supplements for survival.

From the PDF:

Codex Alimentarius will contaminate every bite of food you eat and make your favorite
vitamins, minerals and herbs illegal substances. It will become impossible in the United
States to find clean food to feed your family or yourself or to use natural health options to
get well and stay that way, at least legally. Codex rules governing organic food so
degrade it that pollution with veterinary drugs, pesticides, genetically modified foods,
toxins and growth hormones will make the designation totally meaningless.
Implicit in estimates by the two organizations which run Codex Alimentarius for the
UN[1] are that implementation of just the restrictive Vitamin and Mineral Guideline
alone[2] will result in the deaths of at least 3 billion people world wide. Those
estimates anticipate the deaths of at least 1 billion people from simple starvation and 2
billion more from what WHO and FAO identify as the “preventable chronic diseases of
under nutrition”: cancers, cardiovascular disease, stroke, diabetes and obesity.

The outrage of the Codex Alimentarius is far greater than anyone could have foreseen, especially when you envision from the World Health Organization that 3 billion people will die after its implementation. This is going to be mandatory after 2009, think about it, you will have no recourse to adequate nutrition, pesticides already illegal in many countries made compulsory. The list goes on and on.

Google Video Link

video.google.com...
[edit on 4-3-2007 by SkipShipman]

[edit on 4-3-2007 by sanctum]

MOD EDIT TO UPDATE DEAD LINK

[edit on 19-11-2007 by sanctum]

[edit on 19-11-2007 by sanctum]

[edit: fixed code for embedded video]

[edit on 19-11-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Wait...so let me get this straight...you think that nutricide ("Intentionally bringing about our causing the death of large numbers of people through nutritional manipulation") is occuring, despite the booming population, constant increases in average lifespan, new treatments for diseases daily, etc. ?

You really think we're slowing being killed by "nutricide" despite all the factors pointing in the opposite direction?

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding and this is soem supposed nefarious plot to take place in the future.

[edit on 3/4/2007 by bsl4doc]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Read the website and watch the video. It is astounding the WHO would make such a pronouncement, and even an honest assessment about what will happen with the Codex Alimentarius levels of nutrition and the resultant population reduction. Is there no follow up, no editorial opinion, and no normative injunction about desirability and for that matter no basic morality involved?

This is not about past statistics, including hundreds of countries outlawing specified pesticides and other safeguards. It is about what will happen in the future, when Codex Alimentarius is fully operational in 2009. This entire matter is a far greater problem than anyone can fully comprehend, while it is being implemented in an induced state of ignorance. Do you really want to have to pay some criminal character money for what will be black market nutritional items, "in the same category as heavy drugs legally," things that are pure and without the pesticides and impurities these monsters are mandating? Do you want to pay criminals for Vitamin C at $100 an ounce? Vitamins are already very expensive in suitable levels in milligrams and so forth in Europe, and available only by prescription while the recommended levels are so low as to mandate an unhealthy society.

Nutricide is an entirely appropriate assessment of what Codex Alimentarius wants to do.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
thanx for bringing that up (again).

don't expect bsl4 will ever argue to the point, look at the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i prove that meddling occurs (after being challenged to do so) and the final answer is that's it's all ok due to sacred personal opinion, d'uh

this is a real problem, because of soil depletion, we can't get enough vitamins and trace elements, certainly not the all of them, because essential sugars, f.ex. are only found in ripe fruits - simply unavailable items for most people.

www.nutraingredients-usa.com...

then we have general depletion

www.nutraingredients-usa.com...

www.chiro.org...

finally, an old thread of mine

www.abovetopsecret.com...

these issues are undeniable, the 60mg ascorbate limit is a good example of what's wrong with today's allmighty establishment, they are claiming that 'more ain't needed', period. just because the kidneys leak ascorbate, in any animal even those producing the human equivalent of 10 grams a day.

by the same logic you could limit peoples' water intake to say, a litre per day, because you can survive on it for some time and it gets washed out anyway. way to go, folks, when people start to smell the rat(s) you'll be damn sad that you can't move to Mars.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Didnt I just recently read that according to the CODEX it is illeagal for drug manufacturers to market their products directly to the consumer, and yet it happens on a daily basis in the US and NZ.
Hypocracy at its apex.

Good post and Video.

Lance thanks for the links too. All good information.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Dear Lance,

Thanks for your message and links. Humanity has a real problem with corporate neglect of anything approaching social responsibility except for very minimum things effective to profit. The fact of bottom line positions, and even hostile positions to the entire human race is abundantly evident in many other cases than the Codex Alimentarius. The general public must continue to voice its concerns and activate all positions to provide for the common welfare, as the corporate world partners too well with government in a manner self evidently destructive.

Why the elites running things do not even care about their own physical well being indicates a deep need for more than only reform.

The battle here is social responsibility verses unbridled evils associated with structural violence in the intention of monetary gain.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
video.google.com...

This is the apparent new video link to the same earlier video. The title changed however insofar as I know the content of the video is the same.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Today I found the following update on consumer action to oppose the further worldwide influence of Codex Alimentarius:

www.lef.org...

One of the links available at the bottom of that page publicizes a new DVD featuring Dame Judy Dench, which educates consumers around the world about the dangers of the U.N.-sponsored Codex Alimentarius.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Just one part of the greater war on food.

www.healthfreedomusa.org...

www.rense.com...

Then there’s the move to control our water, but that’s another thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this video and information.

This is very importand.

I heard of the vitamin laws comming but i never new it would be this bad.

173 countries are member.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I don't have health insurance so I use herbs alot, which work just fine. DHEA is a very good thing to use instead of hormone replacement therapy, for example and is inexpensive. What will people with no health insurance do?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

well, what are they suppsed to do....? what does the syllable _cide mean anyway? today, people are dying from superficial wounds in conjunction with 'superbugs, when, in reality all you need to do is press a (low to medium wattacge) lightbulb against the wound when it's still fresh and turn it on until you can no longer stand it. not foolproof of course, but i know from experience that it works.

medical people should know, too, the problem is that they would not apply it, they'd be persecuted for quackery if they did, so it really boils down to the individual's sense of danger. if they honestly understood, you can bet your hat they'd do something to prevent their death.

if you don't understand it does not matter how long it takes.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipShipman

I watched the whole video. A couple of times I felt like the world was spinning. The men and women in control of many pharmceutical companies absolutely hate us and want to disable us and then kill us.

If the legislation they are forcing on not just the United States but the whole world , is allowed the people who are lucky enough not to starve to death will die of cancer. Cancer is a terrible way to die. Not only does rob people of their dignity it usually leaves even wealthy families bankrupt because the treatments are so expensive.

Go to any large store and you will see many people including young people who are grotesquely overweight. The high and mighty love to point the finger at gluttony but people were gluttonous ten and twenty years ago and there not as many obese unhealthy people in this country back then. What kind of men and women have been allowed to become doctors who can look the other way while this happens? There should be some sort of law that if you are a sociopath you should not be involved in running pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman

The outrage of the Codex Alimentarius is far greater than anyone could have foreseen, especially when you envision from the World Health Organization that 3 billion people will die after its implementation. This is going to be mandatory after 2009, think about it, you will have no recourse to adequate nutrition, pesticides already illegal in many countries made compulsory. The list goes on and on.

It is increddible that the WHO itself predicts 3 billion death people after the implementation of their own compulsory guidelines.

Why do we let those people get away with this ?

[edit on 31-3-2008 by jaamaan]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

The PDF doesn't cite its specific source for the three billion figure. I think the PDF is a hoax and this number is false.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
While I agree that its difficult to see from where exactly she determined those figures, to call this a hoax is possibly the worst act of self-induced ignorance that I could possibly imagine.

Do some research online, even if this doesn't end up killing 3 billion people, it is a serious problem, and it will mean the end of personal health freedom for 97% of the global population.

Letting a bureaucracy tell us what we can eat in terms of herbal supplements and vitamins will kill a lot of people.

It's not a hoax. This is really happening, and we have less than two years to get organized and try to prevent the beginning of perhaps one of the largest genocides in global history.

Wake up, damnit.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
For those that believe in the Christian Apocalypse the Pale and Dark Horses will be unleashed.

Intentional World Population Reduction begins Dec 2009 via famine and pestilence.

[edit on 4/2/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Choronzon,

I was just thinking about Codex, and the December, 2009 date - and then something else hit me. I'm wondering if you think they could be connected.

The U.S. Real ID Act is also supposed to go into effect in December, 2009.

Coincidence? Could be, but I dunno.

(Plus, on your Christian Apocalypse meme - the Real ID could represent the mark of the beast.)

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Flag and star for the OP.

I had written my own theory on this subject, based on my own findings and experience, without ever hearing about this. This is what I came up with on my own, based on everyday observations...

"Let Them Eat Cake!"

I can't believe this isn't getting more attention. This is by far the most important topic I have ever stumbled across. This is happening while people (myself included) are endlessly bickering about 9/11 and such.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ok, we know the conspiracy angle of this but what is the official stance? How are 170+ countries signing on to this and what justification are they giving?

This is aboslutely outrageous. I hope there is a reasonable explanation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join