It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the creation of the universe be symbolical?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I was just thinking a while ago and began thinking about the creation of the universe by God, also because with another religion I saw the creation was symbolical, and when I thought about the other religions, something what I didn�t thought of before came into mind.

The connections between the religions with Sirius

Egyptians, Bible & Koran
We all know the Egyptians with their God Isis which was related to Sirius. Also the shafts in the pyramids point towards Sirius and Orion. Many believe that Isis was the reincarnation of Mary, the mother of Jesus. You have to say that Mary then also came from Sirius. This does however not only become clear from the reincarnation, but also from the fact that the Refaim in Israel (a look alike of Stone Hedge) was related to Sirius at the time when it was build. The Refaim was build by Giants which were created by the God of Christ, so the Giants also worshipped him as the God of Sirius. You would have to say that the Koran talks about the same God, except then the God is called Allah. The stories are the same, only the Koran is oriented on the last prophet of God, Mohammed. Under Sura 53 �The star� we read that Allah does come from Sirius, which we already knew from the Refaim and Egyptians.

Mayans, primitive hunters, Sumerians and the Dogontribe
Are we going to look at the Mayans, we have to say that also their buildings were purposefully aligned with the bright star Sirius and Cappella. The primitive hunters even saw patterns in the movement of the stars, and then in specific the apparent motions of Venus and Sirius. The Sumerians also have a tenth body which they call Nibiru from which the Gods came from. The Sumerians make the same claim as the Dogontribe, only the Dogontribe knows the place in the sky were the Gods came from, Sirius.

Primitive hunters, Egyptians and Central America had traditions apparently related to Sirius.
Sumerians and the Gods from Nibiru.
The Mayans and their aligned buildings towards Sirius.
The Refaim and it�s connection to Sirius.
Allah also claims to have come from Sirius.
And I didn�t even mention the Dogontribe, Ina�s etc. Allah is very clear about it, just like the Egyptians, the Giants made by the God of Christ worshipped the God of Sirius, and that does also make sense concerning Mohammed being the last prophet of the God of Christ.

You might ask yourself why I give the above information, but saying the Gods created the universe, they wouldn�t have come from the Sirius system (as those religions say). So how could a God create the universe, while the same religions say he comes from a specific star system. Next to this I have got reason for thinking it is symbolic because another tribes religion (and also other tribes) say the creation of the universe were related to the ten fingers.

Any person who wants to respond to it?
Happy Christmas by the way

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It's long been my contention that....

1. Aliens did visit and observe men, as far back as primitive times.

2. Aliens did not initiate conversation with them, but just observed, likely abducted, but were also occassionally spotted.

3. This led to the idea of "gods" visiting, and was probably the basis of the idea of gods in the first place, and that they resided in the sky.

4. They simply picked one of the more impressive stars in the night sky (assuming that obviously, the gods would reside in the best ones).

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
It's long been my contention that....

1. Aliens did visit and observe men, as far back as primitive times.

2. Aliens did not initiate conversation with them, but just observed, likely abducted, but were also occassionally spotted.

3. This led to the idea of "gods" visiting, and was probably the basis of the idea of gods in the first place, and that they resided in the sky.

4. They simply picked one of the more impressive stars in the night sky (assuming that obviously, the gods would reside in the best ones).

I would even be willing to speculate that some abduction/ encounter of neanderthal man led to the God spark of reflective conciousness... and accounts for any 'missing links'. Plus being handed battery lights to mine in the dark for our Alien masters.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

If it led to the idea the Gods visited us, then you also have to say they did initially made conversations with them. Agriculture, language, writing, economics and stuff is all said to come from the Gods / aliens. So they would be very interactive (that's also why you read all the stories).

And how much does it make sense they just picked a star? The Egyptians not only "picked" Sirius (yes that star looks quite impressive, there the Gods must come from
) but also Virgo, Ursa Minor, Ursa Mayor, Orion and stuff. Isn't it more logical the aliens / Gods really came from Sirius, instead of saying the people back then not giving credit and saying they just "picked" one out?

top topics

join