It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cool saucer video...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this video?....

s86.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
thats pretty sweet video ...but i have alot of doubt that thats real

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Could be anything really. A toy, a lamp It's so dark in the video we don't even know if he's filming the sky.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I agree, its so good, it looks like a spielburg movie or something...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
the way the camera moves in and focuses, it does look like the object is far away...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
also, no matter what frame your on there is no motion blur. There should be.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It could be the only real video of an acutal alien space craft, but we'll never know.
That's why these vids always suck. We need a video of aliens landing in a crowded area, with a news reporter on the scene, and thoudsands of wittnesses including every skeptic on earth. Then, maybe, people might believe these types of videos.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
i would say its a close up view of something from under a tv in the dark - like the xbox 360 perhaps. At the end of the video the camera is taken away from the 'ufo' not the ufo moving away from the camera.

Whick leaves me to believe that its a fake - A light on a video/dvd/games console filmed in the dark. In black and white

edit: to support my theory the camera zooms in on the object before pulling away - although not by much - then the camera starts to shake, as things do when zooming in on objects close to the camera

[edit on 4-3-2007 by fatlip180]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
looks like a video of one of those digital hubcaps, lots of video on the internet with those, looks like they made the video greyscaled, cropped the wheel, and blackened everything else.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
also i'd like to point out that there are no stars on the background nor clouds lit up by the moon

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
In my opinion the camera isnt shaking enough.. And the lack of *anything* around it is suspicious.

top topics

join