It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hopi, india, mayan, egyptian, aboriginees ALL predict 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
this in no Y2k this is no 6/06/06

this is the only prediction that really has any REAL weight because many different intellegent civilzations placed great signifigance on this date

it is our naive minds that beleive ancient civilizations could not have more insight into events than we do now, or our led to be aware of.

this is also intresting to note that the years leading up to 2012 are prophesized to become progessively worse and that this is not a ONE DAY EVENT but a process that is completed by dec 21, 2002

wether all this fuss is nonsense and people trying to cash in writing "new age" book i have no idea even if it was real people would still try to cash in either way

[edit on 3-3-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Quite a list you've got there.

Nice supporting documentation too!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
based on your name i thought u might be the first one to denounce something and the last to acknowledge it, since well u have seen it all.

anyhow i am currently deciding to study up on this as best as i can, because either all these civilizations found something intresting about this time and it was merely

a/ the dawning of a new age defined as reaching a new "age" / zodiac sign to represent the "Times"

b/ that they seriously associated great changes in consciousness transitioning into these ages and also big "earth changes" as support for this coming new age/ end of "time"/ i am trying to seach unbiased to see if there could be anythink to this or just there own doom and gloom to create fear and more attention to there ideas

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
20 + 1 + 2 = 23!!!
I'm just kidding around. I really look forward to this 2012. It will be intersting to watch nothing happen. Maybe I'll get a group of my programmer buddies to program some stuff to market for the upcomming 2012 so we can make some quick loot. Guess I'll have them start a huge computer myth about 2012...hmmm...I dunno. But I look forward to it. It would be nice if we made contact with an intelligent race of beings. Then we would could say "we aren't as badass as we think!"

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
cpadaman... I think the point seenitall was trying to make (and I share his sentiment) is that you make a claim inyour heading and provide no references to back it up. Can you provide some links to reputable sources that shows that 2012 is significant to the Hopi, Eqyptians, etc as you claim?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
20 + 1 + 2 = 23!!!
I'm just kidding around. I really look forward to this 2012. It will be intersting to watch nothing happen. Maybe I'll get a group of my programmer buddies to program some stuff to market for the upcomming 2012 so we can make some quick loot. Guess I'll have them start a huge computer myth about 2012...hmmm...I dunno. But I look forward to it. It would be nice if we made contact with an intelligent race of beings. Then we would could say "we aren't as badass as we think!"

hehe

actually in numerology 23=2+3= 5

all numbers are broken down to numbers 1-9.. unless its a power number i think is the word.... which are 11, 22, 33 etc

but i know what u mean

new topics

top topics

join