It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI: Frozenthought's article in the Cleveland Plain Dealer is out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I subscribe to a UFO News Feed and today I noticed that it's pointing to an article in Cleveland's The Plain Dealer: "Lake Erie a UFO sighting hotbed".

Excerpt from the article:

Whatever Michael Lee Hill filmed from a lakefront Willowick park last August, he wasn't the first to spot something unusual in the skies over or near Lake Erie.

The shallowest of the Great Lakes, Lake Erie is something of a hot spot for UFO sightings, so much so that some theorize aliens have an underwater base in the lake.

Hill has shot a number of videos of mysterious objects over the lake...

This is the article that Frozenthought (Michael Lee Hill) mentioned in his thread
"My UFO footage will be on FOX news!":

Excerpt from the thread:

...I was just contacted today by Clevelands largest news paper "The Plain Dealer" about doing a story on the new DVD and me & my UFO footage...

[edit on 3-3-2007 by air5five]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
His threads were shut down because he was a hoaxer... so why would you post him more publicity?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If you looked at the thread you linked you would see that this has already been noted.......

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Look who popped up in the news today......

Eastlake man gains national attention with Lake Erie UFO video
Now, Sereda had video of another sighting that would fit nicely in his new film, "From Here to Andromeda," due out on video April 15. Hill, a gifted guitarist, got work as the co-producer of the film, allowing him to quit his job selling guitars at Sam Ash.

Hill, who has not filmed much lately because of cold weather and his work producing the "Andromeda" movie soundtrack, takes it in stride.

"I don't really care," he said. "I know what I seen. I've learned to separate myself from other people's energy. It doesn't really affect me."

I guess this shows his complete involvement in producing and promoting this event.....

Quote "I don't really care" End quote

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
His threads were shut down because he was a hoaxer... so why would you post him more publicity?

Because I still think he was not deliberately hoaxing. I think he believes his footage is of UFO's.

I personally don't know if they are authentic or not.

But I think Frozenthought was marked as a hoaxer far too quickly and without enough compelling evidence.

Help me out guys, did I miss something obvious that Frozenthought said that proves he is hoaxing?

edited to add quote I was answering.

[edit on 3-3-2007 by air5five]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
If you looked at the thread you linked you would see that this has already been noted.......

Hi JacKatMtn, sorry, I missed that you posted that on the other thread. I'll continue reading there to see if there is further discussion about this.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by air5five
Help me out guys, did I miss something obvious that Frozenthought said that proves he is hoaxing?

It was more his refusal to accept any evidence that it wasn't a UFO. Several people showed him he was shooting video into an aircraft holding pattern at a major airport. And eventually someone provided a video that was identical to his own in every way, which Frozenthought accepted until he learned it was just a plane. But most of all, he was being paid to promote the video. The worst kind of hoax.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Frozenthought is currently posting anonymously over at GLP. When I tried to reply to his thread with a link to the ATS hoax thread, I was immediately banned.

Scratch that forum off my list.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
We should let bygones be bygones. (weird saying when I type it out, isn't it?)

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join