It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress stand in line!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... get behind this man before Iran falls to ruin like Iraq...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Why should we care if Iran becomes ruined? Iran is building nukes, and has publically stated that they beleive America is a dupe of Satan. Why should we care if religious fanatics who are building nukes and who support international terrorism get obliterated and if their country becomes an anarchic mess??

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thats a good question. Should we not care for the children in the country of Iraq or Iran that our planes blow up on a daily basis or the future children that grow up hating the U.S. and turn to terrorism...Lets not care Nygen..I would like to see you not care if bombs were dropped on your house...i care about human beings living in peace or would you rather live in war forever??

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KLSyesca
Thats a good question. Should we not care for the children in the country of Iraq or Iran that our planes blow up on a daily basis or the future children that grow up hating the U.S. and turn to terrorism

Uhm, no. If they don't want to get bombed, then they should not be building nukes and financing international terrorism.

I would like to see you not care if bombs were dropped on your house

I certainly wouldn't be surprised about it if I was building nukes and sending weapons to terrorists.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
KLSyesca,

You are like a one-man wrecking crew when it comes to Kucinich!

I don't think the U.S. will mess with Iran. There is huge opposition to Ackiminajihad coming from the people of Iran. I think the Ayatollah is even tiring of him.

The opposition to Ackiminajihad had better show results soon, because Israel is about ready to action against Iran. I'm thinking within the next 3 months!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Why should we care if Iran becomes ruined?

Because there are 70 million people living there?

Iran is building nukes, and has publically stated that they beleive America is a dupe of Satan.

Iran may be building nukes, then again they may not.
No conclusive evidence has ever been presented that they are.

Why should we care if religious fanatics who are building nukes and who support international terrorism get obliterated and if their country becomes an anarchic mess??

Given it's current leadership, one could easily say the same about the US.
After all God told GWB to invade - given how will that's working out, well....

[edit on 3/3/07 by xmotex]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

Why should we care if Iran becomes ruined?

Iran is building nukes, and has publically stated that they beleive America is a dupe of Satan.

Why should we care if religious fanatics who are building nukes and who support international terrorism get obliterated and if their country becomes an anarchic mess??

Given it's current leadership, one could easily say the same about Iraq.
After all God told GWB to invade - given how will that's working out, well....

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Xmotex you kind of summed up some of what I would say, thank you. We should care, its called being human and humane as well as having morals and ethics. It is also called having a heart and not being a blind, cold, full of hatered and frankly would not care if the whole world got wiped out just because they think differently than you.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Vekar]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

Well that'll suck for them won't it? I'm a bit more concerned about the 300 million that live here.

We don't need conclusive evidence. They need to convince us that they're not a serious threat. By charging ahead with the nuke programme, and disobeying the IAEA, they're certainly not doing a good job of it.

Given it's current leadership, one could easily say the same about the US.

It doesn't matter what you think about Bush's administration, its clearly not in America's interest to let Iran have a nuke, or to become the polarizing element in the middle east. And the only interest that America should be looking out for IS the American interest.

Vekar
We should care, its called being human and humane as well as having morals and ethics

We have a moral and ethical obligation to destroy people and nations that are a threat to us. It would be unethical for the American Government to allow Iran to get nukes and attack America.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Well, I am hoping ron paul gets the republican nomination. He's a constitionalist who opposes the Iraq mess.

Vote Ron Paul in 08!

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Vekar
We should care, its called being human and humane as well as having morals and ethics

We have a moral and ethical obligation to destroy people and nations that are a threat to us. It would be unethical for the American Government to allow Iran to get nukes and attack America.

That is a sicko response. Anyway your wrong N, absolutely wrong, that is bloodthirsty "Destroy PEOPLE" you just summed up every man, woman, child, baby and elder in a society. How would YOU feel if the people in Iraq got their hands on a nuke and decided to burn the entire USA to the ground because YOU are a threat to THEM? You ARE a threat to them remember? It is HIGHLY unmoral to wipe out a race of people because of dissagreance, now let me regergetate some history:
WW1: Tanks, everyone wanted tanks because the other had them and could win the war with them
WW2: nukes, the USA wanted it because the Nazis were making one
Cold War: THE ENTIRE WORLD was after nukes because everyone was making or had one. If they could not make one: they allied with someone who could.
Today: USA has over 30,000, Iran has been on the hit list for over 8 years, and they have known it. Would you sit and twiddle your thumbs and whistle dixie or would you try and get THE BEST repellent of war: A nuke?

Nyg, your bloodthirsty in your response, outright about it too. Just remember: YOUR nation (the USA) is a HUGE threat to the peace of the world, look at what you have done:
Sponsored Al Quaida during Yugoslavia (read milosevics speech)
Trained Al Qauida
Funded them, gave them guns and even handed them a nation: Afghanistan
You funded dicators in Chile
You funded dictators in Columbia who have murdered HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of their own people
Overthrown popularly elected officials all over the world such as in Panama
Invaded nations like Hawaii so FRUIT COMPANIES could grow PINEAPPLE
Wiped out 1/3 of the Vietnamese population in Vietnam and used Agent Orange which is still killing them today and has polluted a large amount of their agriculture
And the list goes ON AND ON. Throughout history the USA has proven itself to be a danger to the world. Do not give me the "they are idebted because..." junk, that is a mask for true nature. If Iran wants a nuke: fine, let them have one, the USA is doing nothing but causing trouble so maybe its time to feel what its like to get nipped in the butt by your own policies which cause these problems.

I will NEVER, EVER support ANYONE like you who wants to wipe out a people because they want defence. Your corner someone, they lash out, that is reality. Iran is cornered, they are lashing out, get used to it. Oh, and attack America? hmmmmm.... Cant say I BLAME THEM SINCE YOU HAD THEM ON YOUR HIT LIST!!!! THATS A PRETTY CLEAR DECLARATION OF WAR! Good luck in defending yourself Iran! I hope you win!

Ethics and Morals, go look them up, two kinds: good and evil. Good to benefit all, and evil to benefit the one. YOU are clinging to "the one" not "all" but you mask yourself with "all" when you mean "the one."

Nuclear arms race: ON (if Iran gets a nuke the world will change, because everyone will realize they can get them too again and the US military will loose its only grapple worldwide: nuclear arsenal)

I figure I just made some people mad but I do NOT CARE!! That is what I think, have thought, and will think. I look at it logically. Anyway let the flaming begin! Why? I do not give two hoots, deny all you want, yell back all you want: I wont talk to you after you made a bloodthirsty statement like that one.

top topics

join