It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Aircraft Viewed Wth Possible Plasma Stealth!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I saw on another thread and have read just a tidbit of a plasma stealth/cloaking technology.

It seems that the Russians have experimented (which makes me assume that the U.S. has also) with a new technology that sort of surrounds the aircraft within some sort of a plasma type field and thus it absorbs all radar waves. This is the Plasma Stealth that has been talked about on the sticky thread before, entitled "Plasma Steath, Past and Present", by Intelgurl. There has apparently been a story of a man that, after looking for gas near area 51, witnessed an aircraft taking flight and then being surrounded by a bright glowing orb. The aircraft was apparently very normal and mundane looking both before and after that, indicating that this is a technology that can be applied to past, present, and future aircraft.

Now, of course this could be a condensation cloud if the aircraft was at speed, but it was supposedly not.

My question to you all is....Do you have any information and/or links to the viewing of this plasma technology? Fascinating technology no doubt and I just wonder if it has gone beyond development and is in fact in application on say the F18E/F and so on.

Thanks to the aero-community, Peace......Mondo

[edit on 3-3-2007 by Mondogiwa]

[edit on 3-3-2007 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Check out Intelgurls excellent 8-page thread on this topic. It a sticky one so it can always be found at the top of the board.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its totally comprehensive and should contain all the information you require.

[edit on 3/3/07 by gfad]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
GFAD,

Thanks my friend..much appreciated!

By the way, just out of curiosity, which aircraft (miltary) is closest to your heart? There are so many and for so many reasons, but we are all sort of closest to one in particular.

Peace, Mondo

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
from what i've heard plasma stealth is B.S the Mikoyan Gurevich 1.14 is believed to use plasma stealth but leaves a great big blotch on the radar screen

Of course since its a russian plane not much is known

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I know a little about it the idea for it came after space shuttles and the plasma that forms around them when reentering the earths atomosphere not sure how stealthy it is though but i dont think it is possilble to make an artificial copy.

I have a few favorite military aircraft the F6F Hellcat, F-22 Raptor, the
B-2 Spirit (Bomber), F-117A Nighthawk, F-35 Lightning, and AH64Apache.

top topics

join