It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Masonic Conspiracies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
The whole Nascar thing was a disaster that crashed and burned before it ever got off the ground (puns intended)

Maybe but it showed a lot of brothers for what they really are.
The flaps were pulled down on our big tent.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The days of when it was necessary to join a secret order to gain any esoteric knowledge have long since past. Just this past Monday I went to the Library in the House of the Temple in D.C. to look at a few books that one of my brothers who works there wanted to show me. I ended up spending the entire day there, you would not believe the "secret" knowledge that is there for public consumption. First editions of Manly P. Hall, A.E. Waite, Aleister Crowley, Eliphas Levi etc. ad nauseum. I would honestly say the largest portion of that fantastic library had nothing to do with Masonry at all but esoteric subjects of every nature possible; the so called books that would have required admittance into a secret order for fear of the Church back in the times you speak of.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
You will see what will happen to all of you you will be going to hell

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What are you trying to say here, dude?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by exotic4499

I will save a spot for you in line...

Dont be so quick to claim the Kingdom for your own.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It was so good he had to say it twice.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It was so good he had to say it twice

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

This is where i disagree. If a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason is initiated into something else, that's great, but it's not Freemasonry. It wouldn't be "above" the 33rd degree. It would be something different entirely. An example might be the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, or something similar.

Maybe so. It could be something different entirely, but at the same time maybe you wouldn't even be considered for that other "order" unless you had already achieved the highest level in freemasonry and those in that order believed you were worthy. It may not be called freemasonry but they are connected in that way.

BUt again, it should be pointed out: there isn't really any "secret" knowledge anymore.

I don't believe that to be true. They are many ancient secrets that the modern world has yet to discover. If they were published in a book, how would they still be secret. I truely belive that secret knowledge is still being hidden from the majority of people. People who learned of the knowledge would have initiated others in the same way they were, and in all likelyhood, that tradition has kept the knowledge alive through generations.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic_Blaze

Maybe so. It could be something different entirely, but at the same time maybe you wouldn't even be considered for that other "order" unless you had already achieved the highest level in freemasonry and those in that order believed you were worthy. It may not be called freemasonry but they are connected in that way.

At one time, that may have been the case. For example, in the orginal Constitution of the O.T.O., it was said that the O.T.O. is a body of initiates dedicated to serving the Universal Light, and that before one is brought into it, as a preparation, he must first be initiated, passed, and raised in Masonry.

However, I'm not aware of any modern and truly occult order that still takes Masonry seriously as a training ground for occultists. If they do, they certainly shouldn't.

I don't believe that to be true. They are many ancient secrets that the modern world has yet to discover. If they were published in a book, how would they still be secret.

They would not be. Thus my contention that such secrets no longer exist. Traditional secret societies were based upon the Kabalah, or similar doctrines. Such knowledge is simply no longer secret. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

- John Milton

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Clearly, you are all Satanists... and probably Reptilians.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well, right after Friday night spaghetti dinners, contributing money to hospitals, civic organizations and scholarships, we convene to take over the world.

It's coming down Thursday night. I get Patagonia.

A Mason

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
*excited that it's Thursday*

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chronic_Blaze

i agree there are good and bad in every organisation,and in every walk of life.i know some people in the freemasons at work and in my social life and as far as i can see it just seems like a bunch of guys helping each other out.perhaps i am missing something.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm proud to be a Mason, in fact I am the highest degree recognized by the Blue Lodge. I enjoy going to lodge and meeting with fellow Masons, on the level, without the nonsence of the outside world. We discuss many things, mostly life experiences, to hopefully better ourselves as MEN, nothing else. I think that everyone that looks into Masonry with the intent to find a hidden meaning behind everything is just so bored in their mundane lives, that they have nothing better to do. There is no conspiracy theory, no hidden agendas or secret practices that are in any way, shape, or form other than men who strive to make themselves better. We, as Masons, hold a very high standard in the way a Mason lives. I've never received any "kickbacks" or favoritism from anyone whether they are a Mason or not. By saying, prominent individuals are Masons so everyone in power must be a Mason and we are trying to take over the world, is just an ignorent statement from an uneducated individual. We accept people from many different walks of life and every different religon. The only requirement that we have is that you must believe in God, regardless of the name that your God may be called. The only people turned away by any Masonic Lodge is one who is an athiest. All of my fellow brothers are good people. We do many things in our communities with the hope to make this world a better place. We don't seek recognition for the things we do either. Are you aware that Masons lay the first cornerstone in most of the schools in the country? We do this because of how important education is to the young mind. We want the world to be educated so that they can think for themselves and not just repeat what they "read on a website". I think your parents would be quite disappointed to find out that you believe everything you read on the internet, I for one, find it sad. I hope that everyone that posts negative comments about Freemasonry should strive to learn more about the Fraternity and stop believing what every other crackpot posts on blogs or the internet. This world would be such a better place if everyone just accepted everyone else for who they are. Another interesting FACT is that in Lodge, we are forbidden to discuss Political Issues.....That's ironic considering we are a bunch of power hungry men who want to take over the world, right? If you take anything away from this post, please understand that Freemasonry has been around long before Pharaohs ruled the lands of Egypt. Something so "corrupt" certainly could not have lasted that long. And we are not a secret society......if we were, then why is it that everyone knows about us? We are a society that has certain secrets, that's all. Nothing satanic or evil, just good wholesome fun like any other lodge or brotherhood. The boy scouts have certain handshakes and gestures.....Are they all getting prepared to take over the world? Seriously, think about it. The negative things that people say about us are absolutely ridiculous. I hope that you log off your computer sometimes and get out into the real world, maybe then you will realize that you share the same thing that every Mason does, to leave this world a better place. May you all live in interesting times.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You are.... 3 words. New. World. Order.... now go google it.
Once you've been "enlightened" you might like to think of how you're going to stop it.... before realising you can't, because they are subversive in evey society.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
Clearly, you are all Satanists... and probably Reptilians.

Yea and I'm Jesus, come on dude stop being a paranoid schizophrenic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join