It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geneticists show that The Irish are A Race Apart

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Siteing Mr. Sims and a FOX network TV show as proof is just a bit weak. None of his implant stuff has ever even come close. Mr. Sims does not have scientific work supporting him, he has people buying his book.

Southpaw

It appears that you are trying to get goverment funds to fund a mercenary (security?) group. Where is all the noblity in that endeavour? From the 'blue hat' page. That's you, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlayeR87
what makes you think we dont know our heritage?

its slowly being eroded, just look at the amount of immigration into ireland today. though i do find it interesting that ireland is importing alot of polish people, as nazis were very interested in poles, and there pure race thing. interesting how ireland do want alot of poles to come in to do there labour, and the fact that the nazis thought that the poles were very pure race also.

they cannot build the one world government if we keep our heritage, just look how wounds are healing and the influx of english people into ireland, is slowly brininging this hatred into the past.

tsarion has research alot of irish history and he can tel you how, much the irsih history is being hidden today, so that we can all move on, and become this nwo thing.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
In fairness theres times I think I am in Poland instead of Ireland, And Irish businesses just love the cheap labour

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
andy could you elaborate on the irish history not being told?

I don't know why I agree, but I do feel that the Celts and Native of America were more spiritual to a certain extent due to their isolation. Mixing with other cultures was limited in both places and allowed individual cultural expansion.

I find it quite interesting that you talk of Irish being abducted etc as I have HAD MY OWN #ING EXPERIENCES!

I've seen a ball of light in the night sky that didn't move for five minutes pulsing in and out of view and then suddenly disappearing. My gilfriend thought she saw 3 different balls of light, but I couldn't see them because I was "trying" to drive.

I've also seen what I thought was a Merkabah while driving (more like a saucer shaped ball of solid light right above tree cover).

I am not insane, despite what others may think. I have gone through my own OOBE experiences, just had one last night actually where I thought I was awake. I was aware of all my surroundings, but then I woke up...Weird stufff man....

I've seen spirits, contacted a green higher dimensional entity in meditation.

Most of you people won't be able to understand concepts outside of religion based propaganda. If it doesn't fit into your worldview, automatically its impossible.

What if I told you anything is possible if you can imagine it? Would that blow your mind or just send you into greater denial?

Southpaw is right, unfortunately. We are not alone on this planet and never have been. The proof is all there if you chose to look for it. There is plenty all over the internet if you wish to search for it...

www.alienpress.com...
www.mt.net...
www.ufoseek.com...

Five minutes of searching...Not very difficult....

What is also interesting is my Celtic descent, mainly Irish but also English, Scottish, and German. I am aware that nationalities are subjective, so I am Celtic, Norman (maybe), and Germanic.

My girlfriend is 1/4 Cherokee, 1/4 African, and 1/2 Irish (whatever) and she saw the UFO as well...

Her family is very spiritual and her mother has visions quite often and sees and feels spirits. Her grandma is the matriarch of the family and is a great lie detector (FIRST ROUND INDIGO?). Her dad has vivid dreams that are apocalyptic in meaning that he sees things before they happen (typically bad). In one instance she told me, her father had a dream about a friend's son getting in a car accident. The next day he passed away, guess how?

Things are not as they seem people, open your eyes! Its all right in front of you. Put down the denial blinders and really see whats there. Its not so scary once you get used to it, but its sure as hell freaky. I shut this stuff out as a kid because it was too much to handle then. Now, however as my telepathy and ESP is improving I am able to comprehend such things...

WE ARE ALL ONE OMNIPOTENT BEING, CLAIM YOUR BIRTHRIGHT!!!!

bs

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Siteing Mr. Sims and a FOX network TV show as proof is just a bit weak. None of his implant stuff has ever even come close. Mr. Sims does not have scientific work supporting him, he has people buying his book.

*psst* (whispers) hey bro... over here... (signals to come closer) hey... umm... you're actually mistaken. Sims DOES have "scientific data" backing him up... but you havn't reviewed that evidence... so ya havn't seen it yet... just wanted to let ya know... *shakes head, bend over in the "huddle", hands on knees*

*looks back over at you and stands up*

welp... alrightythen. got it yet? k. Remember, be excellent to each other...

*runs through the wall without damaging the wall... feels the bubblegummy feeling over skin... wet and smooth, but solid like foam... WEIRD ... CRAZY! QUICK!!!RUNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! LOL*

Brother, all due respect, you're talking about things you don't know about. Just go READ, and THEN make the same claim. You won't. Know why? Cuz you'll know you were mistaken. NOT "wrong"... "mistaken". Okay?

We gotta give HUMANITY 100% Love. PERIOD. THAT is how we get to the TRUTH. I don't think there is ANYTHING more important for humanity than getting to the "truth". You will probably disagree. But you also think the things I'm telling you about are "crazy", right? Kinda "disqualifies" you as and "objective observer", right?

Get it yet? *evilgrin*

Southpaw

It appears that you are trying to get goverment funds to fund a mercenary (security?) group. Where is all the noblity in that endeavour? From the 'blue hat' page. That's you, isn't it?

LOL. Bluberry, as we'd so "humbly" denoted it years ago.

Thanks for taking a look. This is an interesting correlation, but to be perfectly candid with ya... NO.

Allow me to explain this to ya... I understand what you mean. If I remember correctly, there was probably quotation about Sheriff Arpaio and the Border Operations... I think. I'll go check it, if that's wrong.

It's not "government contracts" that are going to pay the operators that "guard" those lines. We already have ascertained this fact. It would, however, be great cover for THEM who perpetrate the crime of High Treason, by leaving our borders agape in time of war. Who allow 11 million STRANGERS in my home without my permission.

I am all about helping a stranger, and extending that hand in "love", but if it causes my own children to suffer via LACKING educational systems, OVERBURDENED healthcare systems, etc, that are being PAID FOR BY THE UNITED STATES TAXPAYER, well... then I have to politely ask you to CONTRIBUTE, or to leave... right?

[edit on 4/303/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I believe there is more to life that what the world has generally taught us. I am by no means a bible thumper either.

I went to the alienpress website and saw this.

Now there's a unique way to learn more about your past life possibilities. Rather than going to a past life regression therapist (and paying hundreds of dollars for such a regression), you can now download Past Life Regression and explore your past life memories in the comfort and privacy of your own home.

It's Like Having a Past Life Therapist in Your Computer!

The Link

Pay them, that's even better.

I have worked in the IT field and have been a computer programmer since "Before PC days". Guess I missed that part of the instruction set that dealt with human regression.

Maybe someone has tried this and it works. I haven't so maybe I am just flat wrong. Another self-help book ala computer? I suspect the money is what it is all about.

Sure there is some truth and knowledge in all this stuff, but most is just business, making money. I include church in this also (my opinion).

Disprove the salesmen and cleanup the cause. That would do much to help quite the non believers. I think this is part of why so many see the who alien issue a joke.

I agree with Biggie Small and the meditation angle. I think we are better served looking into ourself and discovering. Maybe a computer program will lead someone down a enlightened path. I see it as a distraction. Guess I missed a business op there.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Perhaps you'd like to present something to back that up? That the celts and amerindians have genetic ties, to the exclusion of other peoples??

Hmmm... I dont know about us Celts, but my wife is Native American and there is a gene that CAN be tested. She had it done. No doubt about that one.

Why are so many people so weird that they cannot admitt poeple ARE different?

We are all equal but THANK God we are all different.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

I think you hit the pin right on the head sir, amen for native american women
haha.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Evidence, when Mr. Sims took his optical implant to the University of Houston for testing? You are not listing any testing evidence.

Originally posted by Southpaw11
It's not "government contracts" that are going to pay the operators that "guard" those lines.

"Business as Usual" for us today, is soliciting state and federal agencies to get our shooters out on the Borders of the US to assist in defending this Great Nation for it's history and citizenship TODAY and our posterity TOMORROW. Likewise, this organization handles security assignments for organizations, individuals, and companies both domestically and broad."

Your company wants to protect the border without being paid? Soliciting the government to work for free? Maybe you should have talked with the other border protection groups. I want the borders secured. I live in Texas.

Your a great saleman, you just change direction.

I am getting away from the thread topic, so I'll let this go.

[edit on 3/4/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It's the leprecauns isn't it?

One theory I know of is that the red hair is Irish and black is actually from Spanish shipwreck survivers. See.. thats actually a plausable theory.. though it's not nearly as exciting [that is if aliens get you excited].

..aren't we all meant to be decended africa anyway?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
thank you very much for the response.

I am sorry about the way I came off and sorry about the fact that you have no scientific proof. I truly sympathize with you whether you want me to or not......

I hope you find everything you are searching for, and I hope that you have a fruitful life.

I will just have to agree to disagree.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11
U2U me a physical addy to send you a copy

You must think I'm nuts if you think I will send you my address.

- and I will. YOU. NOT "all of ATS".

Listen doode, this is a discussion site, do you have something you want to discuss with the rest of us, or are you just looking to collect emails and home addresses??

Can you, or can you not, summarize/review/critique/present the evidence that amerindians and celts have genetic ties to the exclusion of others (iow, clearly celts and amerindians, being human, have some ties, just like they'd have ties with any other group).

Can you, or can you not, summarize/review/critique/present the evidence, that people who are a mix of irish and scottish and amerindian descent, make up the bulk of UFO abductions? Something like a table showing how many abductions have occured, and how the ancestry of the abductees was determined would be good.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
what ever people believe native americans and celtic peoples have a long tradition of spirituallity, through there historys.

As does every group. And he said that there is a genetic connection.

he is not saying there is a link between native americans and celtic peoples,

He's pretty clearly saying that.

he is saying there genetic line backwards is more pure,

The he can demonstrate it. So far, its a baseless claim. Whats a 'pure' ethnic line anyway? The irish have genes from all over the world mixed in with them.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MFtoombs
thank you very much for the response.

You're more than welcome. I hope mine helped you as yours have helped ME. We've all gotta "share". Remember when we were kids and had to "learn to share"? I think we forgot.

I am sorry about the way I came off and sorry about the fact that you have no scientific proof.

No worries. Welcome to MY world. LOL! The proof is there. It's out there. Some of it is CONTAINED. WE just havn't seen it. Is that "sketchy"? Yep. Sure is. But we need to stay the course, and find out for ourselves. Period. Right?

I truly sympathize with you whether you want me to or not......

Well... Thank you. I appreciate that. I will say this much. Learning to WALK again was a strain. Dealing with the humility of "bumping into everything" on my "broken" side was rough... but I laugh at it now... and so do my loved ones... It doesn't happen to me anymore than anybody else NOW...

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

I can walk. I can run. I can drive. I can BREATH. I can STILL see. Although "sight" is way different for me. Cover one eye for an entire WEEKEND. THAT will show you what I deal with daily... only you will NOT experience the "overcome" part. THAT takes longer. Your mind compensates for it. Even though I see in "2D" now, I can function at about 90% of my past capabilities... and it was NOT easy to get there.

So, when I say I don't need "pity", I say NOT that I would turn on "sympathy". THAT is "brotherhood of mankind" kinda stuff. Kewl. But don't lose a wink for me, bro... I will still be out ahead of most. That's not arrogance... It's just who my GrandDad was... He made sure he passed it along...

I hope you find everything you are searching for, and I hope that you have a fruitful life.

Well this is great, b/c YOU have a part in that! I am searching for the LOVE that is supposed to have EMBRACED HUMANITY BY NOW. I am searching for the COLLECTIVE SOUL that IS the MAJESTY of what YOUR God Created... that we CHOOSE to stop fighting, and start taking our job SERIOUSLY. That job is the "guardianship of a planet".

Do you realize that mankind was tasked with the security, safety, and serenity for this entire Planet. Instead, we've chosen to make "bigger guns"... I'm not interested in geopolitcal debate or "patriotism" and mortal chaos such as this any longer. We've been at war for the past 2000 years and have not been able to realize it b/c our own "ability" did not catch up (technology) until recently. And THAT is even in the Bible, but THAT is "crazy" too, right? LOL.

LOL! Gotta be careful. Might get what we wish for...

I have a VERY fruitful life. I have my health. I have my family. I have my cat, my dog, my fish, my xbox360 (shhhhh)... I have ability to travel. I have ability to EXPLORE... to SEARCH... And I've been given a gift... from God through the men and women of my lineage... I know BETTER than to leave so many AS ONE BEHIND. We're ALL gettin' outta here, bro.

I am blessed. Took a LONG time to realize how much love was surrounding me in my life. Try it... you'd be surprised. Give NOTHING but 100% Love to everyone, acting also with your own "safety" in mind, of course... You can't help but have a brighter day. Weird, huh. LOL!

LOL!

I will just have to agree to disagree.

The funny thing about it is that we actually AGREE, and simply are missing it. We actually see "eye to eye" and were we to approach an investigation from origin to fruition, would probably team up GREAT! I can tell. You are compassionate. You are detail oriented. You are "streetwise" as well.

Yeah.... we'd do great on the same team. Now, let's take these here "blinders" off ya... uht... well lookiehere mama... dis here dude's ohn our team too! shuckeydarnandslopthechickens!

TeamEARTH. FearTHIS. once "TeamEARTH" realizes they "are" "TeamEARTH" then it's OHN!!!!

BeExcellentToEachOther
SPout.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The he can demonstrate it. So far, its a baseless claim. Whats a 'pure' ethnic line anyway? The irish have genes from all over the world mixed in with them.

To a certain extent this is true, as it is true of everyone. The Irish Celt is different and originally came from a different source than the mainland Keltoi. We really are different, I dont know if it can be proven geneticly, but I do know th Native American gene is UINQUE and no matter how much has been bread out can be detected with a swab.

I would say if this is true with the Native American, than there could be credible evidence it is true with the Irish.

It is hard to prove where we (Irish) came from, but there is considerable evidence to the contrary as too where we were thought to have come from. We love to be Police and Firefighters, we love to live and fight.

We are weird people. We dance like this: --->

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

i also find it interesting that if the montauk story is true, they say that they looked for irish/celtic kids(males). probably for the genes or something.[endquote]

I was a child of the Montauk project. I happend to be a reject of the project but I am of Irish/Celt decent. I dont know anyone else involved but I was an Military Brat so I was easy pickins.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Hmmm... I dont know about us Celts, but my wife is Native American and there is a gene that CAN be tested. She had it done. No doubt about that one.

Why are so many people so weird that they cannot admitt poeple ARE different?

well said, shame it won't be like that for ever. we should see differnce as something good.

i am not saying where we we all have come from, but one thing i do know, is there are different races on earth, we do not have a single source from africa.

i am not saying michael tsarion is right in talking about atlantis myth, but i do believe there is a forgotten culture that was nearly destroyed, whether it is actually atlantis i do not know. anyone who does not believe in evolution knows we have to have another source, i am not saying i believe what tsarion says, but i do think like many that there are many previous civilizations on earth before our modern period.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I do know th Native American gene is UINQUE and no matter how much has been bread out can be detected with a swab.

There is no 'native american gene'.

Its actually rather interesting. Haplogroups are sets of genes that are passed along toghether.

en.wikipedia.org...

They can be used to track the movements of ancient populations.

I would say if this is true with the Native American, than there could be credible evidence it is true with the Irish.

There are different haplogroups common amoung irish, yes. Infact, the original post talks about one haplogroup that is of a high concentration in ireland, and then shows progressively lower concentrations on a line towards turkey, tapering off there. So, that means that there are turkish peopel with this haplogroup. That doesn't mean that, for example, a group of irish people physically went there.The irish population would breed, at its edges, with teh scottish one, then the scots would breed with the english, passing some genes, including at time the haplogroup, then the english with the people of, say, brittany, normandy, france, etc etc, each population taking up and passing along genes at their periphery.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

southpaw11
There IS correlation among Irish, Celt, and Native American GENETIC LINES.

Perhaps you'd like to present something to back that up? That the celts and amerindians have genetic ties, to the exclusion of other peoples??

what he is getting at is that they have a genetic line that goes back further than most peoples to a distant past,

If that's the claim, then he's very much mistaken. The researchers tracked it only to 1000 AD... about 1,000 years ago.

Jewish bloodlines can be genetically tracked much further back, and AmerInd genetic tracking goes back some 8,000 years.

if genes were not important and isolate races from each other, the royles and those families would not just inter marry with themselves.

You should read the charters that go along with the marriages. It wasn't about bloodlines... it was all about land and who owned it. They would quite literally marry anyone who owned a large chunk of land and was wealthy.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
[bi]Jewish bloodlines can be genetically tracked much further back, and AmerInd genetic tracking goes back some 8,000 years.[/bi]

Outstanding. I'm am pointing at this, but referring to ALL your response as impressive. Well done.

You should read the charters that go along with the marriages. It wasn't about bloodlines... it was all about land and who owned it. They would quite literally marry anyone who owned a large chunk of land and was wealthy.

Again, outstanding. You demonstrate what appears to be a scholarly knowledge of these "lines". I admire this. I ask that the consideration be extended. If you have such a constant grasp upon this knowledge, now get down TO the "genetic lines" themselves.

What IF they DO matter?

Your discussion and information are VERY useful, I mean it when I say I am noting YOU and a few others that I will probably run to if I've got some type of genetic/DNA information tthat's "fun"... heck... let you guys play with it for a few hours, and all of a sudden I've got about 8 other permutations added to possibility. Nice.

Do NOT stop at the surface. Keep DIGGING. There might be treasure under all that "crap"...

Southpaw

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join