It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geneticists show that The Irish are A Race Apart

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0

Originally posted by Southpaw11
My best advice is that we chat via U2U. It sounds like your knowledge might be instrumental in shining a light of understanding over here... LOL! I'm not certain of all of it.

I'd like to discuss this more with you privately, perhaps bringing forward an additional sum of ORGANIZED information, so as to save time, effort, and space HERE?
Southpaw

Well since this is a discussion forum, how about you discuss it here in this thread. Since it seems you are prone to just posting alot of Mr.Sims info, It would be helpful if you discuss things about your own posts in the open where others can view and participate. I dont think the 3 Amigos or the mods would mind you taking up the space, you have already taken up space posting emails from a mailing list.

Wouldn't it be more prudent if Sims himself joins ATS to discuss his own research?

Just my $.02

Hey that's right on, by me... I have already had informational DEPOSITS diced and hexed and thrown in the "trash bin". I've got no problem with that AT ALL... just didn't wanna take up "too much server space" as appeared to be the "legitimate concern" when I poste information that would have answered a plethora of questions that are now taking up at least twice the space!

I more than welcome the debate. Some of the material about which I will "talk" is copyrighted as well... and that is another reason my informational deposit on the research of Derrel Sims was apparently discharged.

Outstnanding.

Southpaw

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I just finished watching a video interview with a guy named Duncan O'Finioan. the guy swear he was an MKULTRA victim under a special subproject called Project Talent. to make a long story short they were supposedly working on a super soldier & were only interested in men of pure Celtic or Cherokee descent or a combination of those two only. I at first thought the guy was just a nutcase but then I come in here & read this post & it really got me thinking of the possibilities. take a look for yourself here projectcamelot.net...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The guys still a nutcase? This makes no difference.

By the way - Celts have absolutely NOTHING in common with Cherokee Indians, or any Indians for that matter.. Indians are descendants from Asians..

Now you go all the way back and debate whether or not Whites, Asians, and Blacks, the three races in the Human species derived from the same species of ape, or if it where one species of ape that diverged into 3 sub species that continued a branch mutation, or if homosapian as it spanned out simply changed color and appearance through localized breeding.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
WE ARE ALL THE SAME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Whites came from the north and pale skin and fat bodies were needed to live in the frozen tundra...

Blacks came from the African plains and a dark complexion and thin bodies were beneficial for warding off heat.

Asians were a mix of the two and their "slanted" eyes were due to the driving winds of the east that were problematic for humans in that area. The "slanted" eye is known as the epilithian fold....a fold that evolution mandated to ward off blowing dust and sand in that area.

NOW STFU

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
The guys still a nutcase? This makes no difference.

By the way - Celts have absolutely NOTHING in common with Cherokee Indians, or any Indians for that matter.. Indians are descendants from Asians..

Now you go all the way back and debate whether or not Whites, Asians, and Blacks, the three races in the Human species derived from the same species of ape, or if it where one species of ape that diverged into 3 sub species that continued a branch mutation, or if homosapian as it spanned out simply changed color and appearance through localized breeding.

All due respect, your "by the ways" might be better received with some accompanying "by this explanation". I mean no disrespect in saying this, it's just that you're mistaken. I personally know a researcher who's been investigating this in as "sterile" an environment as possible over the past 40 years... LONG TIME.

There IS correlation among Irish, Celt, and Native American GENETIC LINES. Not anything more or less. The relation IS there.

SPout

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
get over yourself......... we are all part of one species. Our differences come from what climate we lived in. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL...... -please realize that.

[edit on 3-3-2007 by MFtoombs]

[edit on 3-3-2007 by MFtoombs]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I personally know a researcher who's been investigating this in as "sterile" an environment as possible over the past 40 years... LONG TIME.

Let me guess. Based on your past posts, D. Sims.

What is this sterile environment?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It is because we are of the old Magick. Some have this knowledge passed down to them.

That is why we can do this---->

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

I personally know a researcher who's been investigating this in as "sterile" an environment as possible over the past 40 years... LONG TIME.

Let me guess. Based on your past posts, D. Sims.

What is this sterile environment?

"as sterile an environment as possible" and I am NOT talking about the specific action of dissipating and diminishing the influence of foreign molecules on the "subject", per say. I am talking about how NOBODY KNEW WHO THE GUY WAS. Well... very few knew. Very few STILL know who he is.

AGAIN. Joe Moldano is ANOTHER investigator that, apparently, has very similar, if not identical views to Sims and Saber Enterprises, yet is COMPLETELY AUTONOMOUS to Saber.

So, if you would, I understand the aggravation, the frustration, the confusion, and the simply ANNOYING experience of seeing the same line of information when YOU WANT THE TRUTH!

STOP READING THE SAME INFORMATION AND GO READ THE BOOK.

That's the only advice I can give. I come to ATS and say "hey... I found him... Mulder... Here... check out his work..."

Do you know how many times you and several others have said "why sims? sims this. sims that." LOL! Do they still have BOOKS in schools or what? LOL. You have GOT to do your HOMEWORK. I, currently, have NO method known to myself nor to my staff, nor to those with whom we associate, which would allow me to "upload" my head... my knowledge... my personal experiences... so that you could FINALLY understand this, and STOP getting caught in that nasty web of "wonderment" that appears to keep messing with you. I've been there. It sucks.

READ. That's the answer. I like Sims. I hope he does wel... meaning ACCOMPLISH HIS ORGANIZATIONAL MISSION... not make millions of dollars. MONEY is the ROOT of the EVIL that has us all wasting time arguing about whether or not ET exists, what his "project" really is all about, and why WE simply have been left OUT OF THE LOOP.

No nicer way to say this. I just hope for you to understand that I am saying this with a genuine smile upon my face, and really do just wanna show you "something kewl that I learned at school today...".

If you READ what the man has to say, then your argunment would NOT fall on the deaf ears you feel are my own...

Press The Fight!

Southpaw

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I personally think that the Irish are the most visually beautiful people in Europe; this is common knowledge.

Its common knowledge that you dig pale people with fire crotches??

Its certainly not generally agreed that the irish are the 'most beautiful people'.

southpaw11
There IS correlation among Irish, Celt, and Native American GENETIC LINES.

Perhaps you'd like to present something to back that up? That the celts and amerindians have genetic ties, to the exclusion of other peoples??

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
HAHAH =) GOOD ONE (Nygdan) Free BALTAR...Im Irish and I think Swedes ROCK ...but thats me

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Perhaps you'd like to present something to back that up? That the celts and amerindians have genetic ties, to the exclusion of other peoples??

I doubt he will ....... because it is pretty much impossible. This would pretty much rock the scientific community.......plus just have a look at his past posts.

This guy is certifiable.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
Southpaw clearly has decided his theory in the beginning and then looked for supposed evidence afterwards. Its how they all do it. Please read and analyse for yourselves before taking such information as anything.

Actually... to help out the rest of you sitting there speculating about someone's life... pay close attention kids... a REAL PERSON that BREATHS has a HEARTBEAT... and somebody with VAST patience and tolerance...

Yet You have managed to somehow BELIEVE you know that I am "marketing for Derrel Sims..." and what was that "I do it just like THEY all do..."

*sheesh*

You guys are supposed to DENY IGNORANCE, not create a bed of it, lay in it drinking champagne, yelling and screaming insults incessantly, ridiculing people left and right...

And after that, not knowing a damn thing more than when you got here b/c you are NOT WILLING TO LISTEN. You OBVIOUSLY have NOT gone and READ ANYTHING about that which you RIDICULE.

Is that really fair?

Here... what if you were ME. Okay... take your "johnny matrix" sunshadeblinders OFF and take a look.

1) I didn't believe a damne word about Christ of God til about 6 months ago.

2) I didn't know Derrel Sims til 30 October of last year when I called him... in response to his appearance on Coast to Coast... gee... was ART MARKETING DERREL TOO?

3) Sims IS right. He does NOT have all the answers, but he's got real life GROWN UP EVIDENCE... stuff that LITTLE KIDS wouldn't even sit and poke fun at as YOU have. You just read about two CHILDREN that are now DEAD. Did you NOT read that? DEAD.

I typed that regrettably, that it was SAD that I should have to show this information NOW... that YOU should have had an open mind b/c you exist in a cyberworld called ATS where you claim that you DENY IGNORANCE.

All I've seen so far is NOT "denial of ignorance", but, rather, CHARACTER ASSASSINATION of people that SCARE YOU. Seriously, go take your threads, responses, and visit with a PSYCHOLOGIST. And no, people, this is no opportunity to "slander" me nor anyone else with regard to ANY medical treatment they might engage... COMPASSION is what you need demonstrate.

Bottom Line:

If you guys REALLY want the truth... I mean NO MORE BS - you want the TRUTH!

You are going to have to start trusting each other. You are going to have to stand together if you want the THE TRUTH.

This crap is simply UNSAT. You need to stop acting like recalcitrant children... stop accusing people... and go READ. THEN decide for yourself.

DERREL SIMS
JOE MOLDANO
JIM SPARKS
DAVID JACOBS
KEN KLEIN

There ya go, Mr. Wizard and the Crucifiers. GO DO YOUR DAMNED HOMEWORK. THERE ARE THE NAMES THAT I TRUST MOST. THEY ARE MOST ACCURATE BASED UPON LOGIC - NOT "I know what ET does and you don't... na na na na na..."

Get it yet?

YOU need to read. I am doing YOU a favor by coming in here and warning you about the BUS. ALL my information may not be RIGHT... but I will say this much. YOU are in bashing anything and everything that looks scary and doesn't seen like something YOU WANT TO BE REAL. So you "eradicate it".

It's a psychological self defense mechanism... therefore... Nothing I should really blame any of you personally for such adolescent behavior.

I forgive you, and I do hope the rest of the REAL LIFE "victims" you've probably bashed over the course of your time here, I hope they've forgiven you too, b/c you are sooooo lost in this deception that you REALLY BELIEVE that this is a GAME... that we don't REALLY have to stand together... that this is like a MOVIE. It's on CNN. It's on the INTERNET.

How bout you demonstrate a littlle common courtesy for those who KNOW about the crazy crap that happens to them between midnight and about 4am? Not being mean. I really am just getting a bit distressed over the fact that

1) you have NO research over FORTY years of your own. do you?
2) you have NO database with thousands of victims listed do you?
3) you have NO recollection of your OWN activity do you?
4) you have NO samples of MIB bodily fluids from a sex assault, do you?
5) you have NO IDEA WHAT SIMS OR ANY OF THE ABOVE HAVE REALLY ACCOMPLISHED do you?

Yet, you CHOOSE to bash people... to slander them... to ridicule them...

And ya know something...

TURN YOUR RADAR OFF. THIS is not an "antagonism". YOU are being HELPED OUT. And you don't even realize it. That means I can't get mad at you for what you do. YOU would laugh at your behavior TOO.

STOP BITCHING AND GO READ - THEN GET SAC ENOUGH TO COME SPOUT YOUR MOUTH OFF ABOUT HOW I LIVE MY LIFE, WHAT I BELIEVE, HOW I DO BUSINESS, AND WHO I AM.

Until THEN... you should probably take the time to realize that, once again, I've maintained composure, and I am not going to LOSE COMPOSURE. So you should stop your "gaming" and start your "EDUCATING"

Once again, while you sit in here acting like children, trying to decide IF something is going on....

Another 8 year old just got raped. Another 3 year old just urinated all over himself out of fear, and started screaming for his MOMMY, who found urine and a MASSIVE NOSEBLEED (indication in many cases of the actual event where the NASAL implant was "installed"). Another single mom just had her fetus stolen from her. Another family believes that Casper the friendly ghost is in their house, and not ET. Another reputable person had a shadow person stalking them in their home... another mass abduction occurred...

Somebody else had that PROBE jammed into THEIR face.. NOT mine... but THEIRS so that THEY can be permenantly blinded in one eye like ME... Having had their neck SNAPPED at the C5/T3. Yeah... that is EXACTLY the kind of crap that just CANNOT BE REAL, right? When do you think you might step back from your "safetyshell" and REALIZE that this really is NO JOKE? That these people are NOT crazy... but, rather, that YOU have been led to believe that ... YOU cooperated ... YOU continued the deception by CONITINUING TO EMBRACE IGNORANCE.

"Deny Ignorance" You say? Where's the proof?

You wanna come talk to me about EVIDENCE dude? How bout the transition from NORMAL to SEVERLY DISABLED with NO "earthly explanation" to share with ANYONE... Even YOU... the "compassionate".

Get a clue. Do your homework, or else I'm gonna tell yer Mom...

Compassionately Yours

Southpaw

[edit on 4/303/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MFtoombs

I doubt he will ....... because it is pretty much impossible. This would pretty much rock the scientific community.......plus just have a look at his past posts.

This guy is certifiable.

Gee, Doc. Could you please show us your medical credentials that would allow you to EVER make such an evaluation, please?

Just so we're all on the same page.

Thanks.

SP

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

southpaw11

Okay, I'm going to kill two birds with one stone here.

1) Evidence of the Celtic Connection
I HAVE PROVIDED SOMETHING TO "BACK THAT UP". OVER AND OVER AND OVER. GO READ. Alienhunter:The Evidence in Light.

I've got several copies of his book, as well as those of David Jacobs, Jim Sparks, Ken Klein. Sims makes the most sense of all of them. Just a matter of personal opinion you say? Well, yes, but there were 5 of us that read all of them and then decided which we will implement.

In fact, here ya go: 100% Love. IF you are so damned convinced that EVERYONE in this world is "out to get you" (which, by the way, is "certifiable" behavior in itself, my friend) then I will go ahead and show you that the INTERNET is NOT REALITY.

U2U me a physical addy to send you a copy - and I will. YOU. NOT "all of ATS". Hell... you guys can pass it around if you want. GOOD. Maybe the BLINDERS WILL COME OFF! LOL!

Gee... that must be crazy too, eh? Somebody extends their hand in kindness to a stranger...

Yet, THAT must be crazy TOO b/c THAT is what Christ told all of us to do. LOL!!!!

*sheesh*

Let me know if you want that book. You CAN read, right?
I will overnight it the next day. And, by the way, these books I've been sending out are ALL sent at my OWN expense. AND that means I end up "negative" on the transaction... so could we PLEASE put the whole "marketing for Derrel" crap to bed?

If YOU knew the TRUTH and had to tell EVERYBODY what would YOU do? "well I wouldn't do it that way, Southpaw..." and just like you would tell a child, yourself, so shall I tell you... YOU can't POSSIBLY know what you would do in my position.

Get it yet?

2) Evidence of the Deception
One thing you will find present in just about ALL their work, is the fact that there is a DECEPTION in progress. They liken our present situation to that of a "planet that had been invaded millenia ago..." where the population "is being numbed, dumbed, and led in scenarios where temptation is presented, and the human grabs willingly at it, causing pain for himself and those around him..."

MKULTRA. Again, you are going to HAVE TO do your homework in order to understand what I bringing in here. The science will come. You have to get your mind around the concept - that you will be willing to accept the truth... b/c right now... I KNOW many of the folks I've read simply put sadness in my heart b/c they really believe things that are CALCULATED ALTERATIONS OF THEIR MEMORY.

Behavior CONTROL and MODIFICATION. It's a concept that is sooooo advanced that it leaves those professing to understand it looking the fool. So I'll just say use your OWN imagination on that point.... and eventually... when you get BRAVE ENOUGH to apply that theory to your own life and not MINE or anybody else that would merely be the "messenger" (usually the one to castrated and strung up, historically speaking) delivering the INTEL that will allow you all to get a birdseye view of the "battlefield".

LOL! NOW. THAT sounds "certifiable". YOU decide if it is real in "your world..." Then let's chat. LOL!

Southpaw

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I am sorry for insulting you. Really, I am, but I can't help but think that you are somewhat insane (not using this word as an insult.....just a descriptor for your mental condition).

So, do you have any proof of your claims? I am sorry to hear that you are blind in one eye, but can you honestly say that it was because of an alien probe? Some proof would do wonders, but like every other person making wild claims........there is no proof.

Isn't that odd to you? No person making wild claims has a shred of proof. You tell me what I should believe: Wild stories, or science? Now, in your posts you make wild claims, and I read them and think...... either this person is insane and really believes what he is typing, OR this really happened to him and many other people claiming outrageous things, OR SP and these other people are telling lies to get attention.

I am sorry but the lack of proof makes me think you are either crying wolf or just straight up crazy. What would you think if you were me; a person that has NEVER had an extraterrestrial experience, never seen something unexplained in the sky, has vision in both eyes, and visits this site to find out if there is FINALLY some verified truth about the UFO phenomena.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MFtoombs
I am sorry for insulting you. Really, I am, but I can't help but think that you are somewhat insane (not using this word as an insult.....just a descriptor for your mental condition).

Okay. Now we're ADVANCING. NO WORRIES BRO! Let me tell ya.. it's a damn good thing my old man was as regimented as he was with us. My skin's THICK. And just understand that I don't type ANYTHING expecting "special treatment".

THAT is ONLY information to show you that even Div I Soccer Playin', mountain climbing, airplane flyin, SCUBA divin, Skydivin, GuitarPlayin, kewl dudes get THRASHED by these punks, and the ONLY guy that's REALLY been able to clear it all up for ME was SIMS. period. NOTHING MORE. NOTHING LESS.

And honestly, you're NOT alone. My CLOSEST friend FREAKED when I told him of what I'd learned. YOU are right on the money, bro. Don't ya get it? WHAT IF you are supposed to ISOLATE people that make claims like this so that THEY STAY ISOLATED and the TRUTH remains CONCEALED?

How bout THAT funky FoxMulerification of REALITY, bro?

It DOES sound CRAZY. It DOES sound NUTS. And ALL the things I've spoken of, whether I can "prove it right now" or not, bro... It's TRUTH.

Here... This is something that helps people live their lives with NO REGRET. It's called the HONOR CODE. I subscribe.

I will not Lie, Cheat, Steal, Conspire to Deceive, Nor shall I tolerate those among us who do...

So, if you wanna talk "denial of ignorance..." I am already there. Kewl?

So, do you have any proof of your claims? I am sorry to hear that you are blind in one eye, but can you honestly say that it was because of an alien probe? Some proof would do wonders, but like every other person making wild claims........there is no proof.

NO WORRIES. DONT BE SORRY B/C IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT. GET ANGRY. SOME"THING" DID THIS TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING... "potentially"... right?

PROOF is good. It is ESSENTIAL. And the MAIN reason why I REALLY believe ALL of you will be saying things like "man... that Sims guy knows his stuff... HOW could you figure all this out... wow." THAT is where I am right now...

THAT GUY is the BIGGEST skeptic I have EVER met. THAT is why I know the ATS community will EMBRACE his research. Seriously. Hell... I even think you'll get to the same conclusions as he and I have about the "resistance" in here of even GETTING TO KNOW HIM. See what I mean? Don't you find it really strange that EVERYBODY denies Sims' access to the "inner circle"? WHY is that? WHY would an entire community of TRUTHSEEKERS turn a man's work away based upon FORTY YEARS OF RESEARCH AND INVESTIGATION without FIRST completely reviewing that work and effectively "debunking" it?

See what I mean? I don't have one ounce of anger, upset, whatever toward you nor anybody else in here. YOU are all HUMAN.... You're part of the FAMILY. WE have got to start thinking this way. If we don't the species is done for.

Does THAT sound certfiable too, Bro? See? I'm right here, I'm your brother, and I understand your frustration. Now, what we have to do is FIX THE DECEPTION.

Isn't that odd to you? No person making wild claims has a shred of proof. You tell me what I should believe: Wild stories, or science? Now, in your posts you make wild claims, and I read them and think...... either this person is insane and really believes what he is typing, OR this really happened to him and many other people claiming outrageous things, OR SP and these other people are telling lies to get attention.

IT IS VERY ODD. IT BORDERS INSANE. YOU ARE NOT WRONG. Get this... Sims has evidence that could show you that situations just like this crop up everyday. BUT, most times, people fight, argue, then ISOLATE... they move on. We think nothing of it. WHAT IF... it is a part of the "plan"? See? THAT sounds NUTS, b/c it's NOT a safe thought for you, for me, or any other HUMAN. Right?

I am sorry but the lack of proof makes me think you are either crying wolf or just straight up crazy.

And I don't blame you one bit. What needs to happen is HUMANITY has got to start trusting ITSELF, and PROVE TOGETHER THAT NONE OF US ARE INSANE. (don't. I feel you getting ready to bring up J Dahmer or something... use your head. stay on task. You DO know what I meant.)

And THIS would be a GREAT way to conceal an Infiltration, no? Would it not be a GREAT way to conceal an INVASION? And then a subsequent specieswide GENETIC MANIPULATION?

THEN comes the REAL problem for Humanity. Know what THAT is? *smirks*

In THIS matrix. You are going to have to accept the fact that RELIGION is FAKE, that GOD and CHRIST are REAL, that WE all got TRICKED, and that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US IS GOING TO HAVE TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL "OUT OF BODY" SINCE DAY ONE! At least that's what it's looking like everything is pointing to. YIKES! Can you IMAGINE having to ACCEPT THAT as reality?

Now THAT would be WAY TOO SCI FI CHANNEL to accept safely, right? Imaagine ALL the "psychology" in your own head... everything you'll have to get passed to be able to "GET IT"?

We have to stop and consider that WE are not the "highest on the food chain". Our arrogance is going to destroy us. Does THAT sound certifiable too, bro? Not being wiseasssss. Seriously. Trying to HELP people SEE. And I KNOW I'm gonna get beat up over and over and over.

What if Fox Mulder gave up after season one?

What would you think if you were me; a person that has NEVER had an extraterrestrial experience, never seen something unexplained in the sky, has vision in both eyes, and visits this site to find out if there is FINALLY some verified truth about the UFO phenomena?

Again, I would have THOUGHT EXACTLY THE SAME THING. THAT is what I am trying to tell YOU and everybody else in here. WE are being "played" and being "played against each other". Yet, because the behavioral patterns involved in the infiltration, seratonin alterations, etc, are CONCEALED. WE, the Proctor & Gamble LABRATS just run around the little cages like everything is normal.

LOOK at how we test "drugs". LOOK at the laboratories. We LEARN FAST.

The blinders gotta come off. No worries. The infighting's not for me. You're forgiven. Lets Roll.

Southpaw

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
i also find it interesting that if the montauk story is true, they say that they looked for irish/celtic kids(males). probably for the genes or something.

i don't know if the thread has any stat fact to it, but it was interesting to read. its just a shame that irish people do not know there heritage, and it is slowly being forgotten with this nwo stuff, where we all have to mix together.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
what makes you think we dont know our heritage?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

southpaw11

what he is getting at is that they have a genetic line that goes back further than most peoples to a distant past, when man were a more spiritual body than they are today.
this is one of the reasons why the most powerful families inter maryy, and hardly ever go outside those families, so that there genetic line is more cleaner.
he is not saying there is a link between native americans and celtic peoples, he is saying there genetic line backwards is more pure, than most peopels who have inter married, and mixed there genepools.

what ever people believe native americans and celtic peoples have a long tradition of spirituallity, through there historys. both groups are well known to be more into the spiritual things than most other groups were, and maybe isolation helped them, but eventually for all you nwo types, these genes will be diluted also, and yes we all may end up being the same people, but will have lost much of who we were.

Whether people like it or not, there are differences in races, and groups, whether through environment or gentic reasons, you just have to see the fact that the most powerful in the world only mix with in there own ciircles to see that it is important to them. if genes were not important and isolate races from each other, the royles and those families would not just inter marry with themselves.

but yes you are right in saying that they are trying to dilute all genes today into one group where we can say we are all the same, but at this moment we are not, and that is the way it is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join