It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK AIRPORT TUNNEL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I use to work at JFK Airport Back in 1996 to 2005. There was a secret tunnel being built. Has anyone heard of this. There was so much construction going on it wasnt even funny. Everyday the workers would go into JFK airport and was building a secret tunnel, from the hanger areas to underneath the belt parkway,near the border of queens and long island. What was fascinatting,i drove to work each day coming from eastern long island. I notced they were digging a very deep hole,near one of the over passes. But what was strange,was that I pulled over my car and looked into the hole in the ground. There was wood beams around the hole. The hole was appox 20 feet wide by at least 20 feet deep. What was strange,was one day I notced a crane and a huge orange generator, being hoised on the hole. Why would they need a generator on side of a parway. then I told someone who worked with me, and he said he noticed it too. So we both when back the next day, the construction was gone, and there was a landscape crew convering it with sod. So fast,we couldnt believe how fast they moved.
But he pointed out the belt parkway to me, that the road looked liked it sank about an 1inch. HE Noticed this by seeing where the road meets the curb, and the road was defintely recess into the ground. I said whats wrong, he said the area we are looking at must have a tunnel or something here. I said why the ground has shifted, thats what happens when they build underground.Does anyone know about this????

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
No never heard of this. Do you have any pictures or video? If not then why not? If I saw that and I went back the next day I would have taken me a video camera with me. See if you can take some pictures where you saw the tunnel being built and can you tell if the ground there has been altered.

join