It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO science key to halting climate change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   

UFO science key to halting climate change

Source Link: news.yahoo.com

A former Canadian defense minister is demanding governments worldwide disclose and use secret alien technologies obtained in alleged UFO crashes to stem climate change, a local paper said Wednesday
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I usually don't follow too closely articles about UFOs, but this one caught my eye immediately.

We all know about the conspiracies of UFOs to begin with. We all know about the conspiracies involving global warming. And I'm sure we all know about the conspiracies involving the governments' hiding of technologies. But now we've got an open call to place all three together?

Now, to throw into the mixture the conspiracies involving the New World Order, or the One World Government/Religion/etc... and I could almost foresee this to be a tool to bring everyone together.

I believe that in order to bring the world together as one (NWO or otherwise) there needs to be a "common enemy". What better than the UFOs and aliens. And to put the icing on the cake, how about adding into the mixture, to make it easier to swallow for the general populous, "hey, *they* can fix our futures."

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Either this guy has gone nuts in his old age, or he knows some things that we dont.

It is pretty big news though when a former defense minister of a western country is calling for disclosure. This should be headline news around the world in my eyes.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
OMFG! I may go crazy with this article!!! Please Mods... Put an end to this! I have never seen a topic get spammed so much at ATS, and the mods not doing anything about it... Why do the mods keep letting this article in time and time again, but get so mad at other articles that get spammed here?

new topics

top topics

join