It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INDIGO generation returns?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Many psychologists worldwide label todays gifted as indigo children. I have discussed this on ATS, and found some others who display many attributes. All these attributes relate you to, if one of the many attributes can't find a relation with you, then your basically operating on mainstream frequency.

We speak of the generation no older than 30, kids who are naturals at electronics or using computers even at a young age, and one must focus on the topic and google it to really learn about them.

Could it be that Wizards, Magicians, Warlocks of past and Priests like Jesus became extinct after so many years? Humans of purpose, serving the 4th survival dynamic from the will of astrology or god, or perhaps divine intervention on behalf of 4th dimensional beings. It's a growing topic.

I think they are reaching their ages of late twenties, many of them already have quit their jobs. Some are still being incarnated and some are 18 years old and have discovered themselves. As of 2002, a new generation has spawned, now this 3rd rack of INDIGO are few, maybe no more than 5% of global population. The older INDIGO are fewer, perhaps combined 2%. According to my findings.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have been told that I was an "indigo", but I don't believe it. I always thought I was different, and still do. But I believe that thought may only be a "hope/wish/dream" from when I was younger, and that it may have just stuck with me. Then again, maybe not.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I also don't believe that certain ORMUS such as gold destroys the "hidden" DNA strands of "indigos". Gold is simply a "tool" to reach ascension.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Man I wish I could afford a vaporizor right now.

I drink colloidal gold weekly.

what do you say of this?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Vapes rock. I wish I had cash for some gold, or some other ormus. I'm in a scientific forum on ormus run by Barry Carter, look him up on google.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Interesting video. I have been feeling so clear and stress free since using my colloidal gold. I didn't hear Barry mention colloidal minerals. They are rather expensive too, I paid 50 bucks for a 8oz bottle of colloidal gold.

We need to get this info out to the public. Antibiotics are given out too freely. Doctors prescribe them for the simplest of all colds and people do not realize how bad antibiotics are for you.

The downside to colloidal silver and gold is minimal if taken sparingly. Twice a week is enough to keep you from getting headaches for a lifetime, balances your bodies PH and electromagnetic field. I't like acupuncture in a bottle.

Indigos automatically detect harmful agents. Pesticides etc. When a person wears perfume around me i get so disturbed by it. I immediatly get dizzy and nauseous from it. People using toothpaste not realizing how bad flouride can be for brain circulation. People use underarm deoderant, and we have lymph nodes under our arms which filter out toxins that is why we smell. They are not realizing that the reason we smell is because of toxins in diet. We are not supposed to smell. Deoderant is poisonous! Use cornstarch.

Also, do the research yourselves. Do not rely on me for this info. Look up colloidal silver and gold and your life will change forever!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Synthetics and toxic chemicals are almost completely out of my life, so I need not worry. Also, the drug companies are just trying to "hook" everyone. Relacore has a dark intention. Check it out.
I started making my own gold with the wet method, finally came out right.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
the wet method.? I have a generator that takes gold pieces and uses electricity to suspend the colloidal particles in desalinated sea water.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Indigos automatically detect harmful agents. Pesticides etc. When a person wears perfume around me i get so disturbed by it. I immediatly get dizzy and nauseous from it. People using toothpaste not realizing how bad flouride can be for brain circulation. People use underarm deoderant, and we have lymph nodes under our arms which filter out toxins that is why we smell. They are not realizing that the reason we smell is because of toxins in diet. We are not supposed to smell. Deoderant is poisonous! Use cornstarch.

This caught my eye as I consider myself to be a member of the Indigo generation (Born in 1980) and this statement fits me to a "T". I cannot have ANY form of artificial sugar as I will get a terrible migrane very very shortly after ingesting it. This includes splenda and all attempts to replace good ol' sugar sweetened things.

I am also really really sensitive to perfumes and colognes, and there are quite a few air fresheners and candles I find offensive in the same way as sugar substitutes, migranes.....

Anyway, I believe you posted before about Indigo children and the thread mostly got derailed, but I'd like to know some more traits for this group of people. One thing that confuses me is that I have trouble meditating or getting outside the physical bubble, it seems to me that would be something an Indigo may be "more inclined" to have more natural success in this area.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
No one knows for sure about the exact time of Indigos being incarnated on this earth. Most people say it started in the 70's. You can check the attributes most indigos posess on the other thread, the one you say is derailed. I helped get that thread back on track. Besides the one or ones who derailed the thread were only posting valuable information that Indigos can make use of.

You will know if your an Indigo if you do not get motivated by wealth. Most people go to work everyday for that paycheck, only to spend it and throw it away. I was never motivated by money. I am motivated by other things. Such as betting others and helping the future be a better place. There is lots of info online. Clinical studies show that Indigos are real, and rare. However, they won't be rare for long. This is the "time of awakening"

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Just went back and saw that the old thread isn't derailed, I think I just had that impression as it fell off my radar when it went for a little bit with no activity.

I am interested in following this and such as I share some of the traits, and some are unique and odd with me as well... lol

I have some reading to do on all of this, thanks!

new topics

top topics

join