It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Commercial

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Here's a short commercial I made for ATS in under 5 minutes. Let me know what you think!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-3-2007 by RPTR]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
that was very good

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Very good! The graphics were awesome and the sound track really fit the theme. Thanks for sharing and most of all for the creation.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Nice work, love the theme music, wow if that only took 5 minutes I guess it wouldn't be to outrageous to request you to make about 10-20 more versions showing other subjects but keep that music

Dae

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
That is awsome! Want to do one for the NWO forum too? Yeah all of them lol

ATS has a theme tune too, Ive got the mp3 on my puter but im not sure where ATS hosts it. Maybe someone else can tell ya, not as dramatic as the piece you chose though, is it royalty free?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The music is Clint Mansell and Howard Shore, they redid Manells "Requiem For A Dream" theme for the "Lord Of The Rings - Return Of The King" teaser trailer. One of the best pieces of music I know of :-)

I like the clip very much, although I doubt a bit that it will spark interest of those who aren't "educated" yet. Near the end, where the music's tension really rises, you could have used that trick to "flicker" through some images real fast. I missed some of the conspiracy topics, to be honest. Yetl: good work!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You can upload files on ATS at

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If that dosn't work, you can always just email me it at [email protected]

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I would be more than glad to do more videos for any other forums.

And for those who missed the conspiracies in this video, here they are (in order):

1) Cell Towers/EMF Towers
-We all know that they give off deadly radiation, but there are now conspiracies that they might be being used for some type of "mind control"

2) Chemtrails

3) 9/11 Conspiracies

Dae

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I cant upload anything at the moment but over here at the bottom of the page you can hear it as a podcast. That will have to do until I can email ya, unless someone saves me the trouble by posting a link to the mp3.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Powerful stuff! Didn't blink during that commercial. Now I can't get the music out of my head.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hey - those are pretty cool!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You have voted RPTR for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

VERY well done !!!

Lex

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You did a very good job. Next step, purchase some ad time for the next Super Bowl.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thats very good, good work.

Well done, nice music too.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That was cool.

I was thinking of making some 'short' 911 related vids to post on gvid and utube, but i dont have any experience in that field yet.

What type of vid editing software do you use?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
As someone who has some experience in the field of directing and video editing, my only suggestion to you would be two or three things:

1) There are too many cell phone towers... they just go on too long before the chem-trails come up.

2) Use one or two words before each new segment. For example "Mind-control?" and cut to the cell phone towers. Or, "Chem-trails: (and something cool here. I don't know enough about Chem-trails to suggest something)

3) And finally, at the end, I would have made the cuts a little faster, but still, it was a great commercial, and as you said, only five minutes of work! Not bad!!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
that was pretty cool! dramatic music, too....very nice. someone mentioned an ATS theme song, which is funny...cuz I was just thinking about that, having a modest home studio and all; I could picture a tune that centers on the zany, insightful, and sometimes outspoken members of ATS, as much as the site itself.....hmmm...

again, nice work RPTR!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Awesome stuff... you may just have just inspired me haha.

You get a WATS vote from me!

[edit on 3-3-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I really enjoyed that.

Job well done.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mezzanine
As someone who has some experience in the field of directing and video editing, my only suggestion to you would be two or

2) Use one or two words before each new segment. For example "Mind-control?" and cut to the cell phone towers. Or, "Chem-trails: (and something cool here. I don't know enough about Chem-trails to suggest something)

I disagree. I think that makes it a little too plain. As it is, it gets people thinking..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join