Earthquake on California Coast for spring 2007

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,
I am finishing this year with, as it was called by some comments given to my threads, an impressive record of accuracy in my predictions. Many of my readers are requesting me through mails that have been sent to my email to fix my position clearly with respect to the earthquake of California that is the only one that is still pending of accomplishment of all the natural events that I predicted on 2007.
I would like to give the best good news for 2008 to the people but at the same time I must be honest and responsible with respect to my psychic career and for that reason I must confirm that this natural event is still incoming, in fact I am waiting for it to occur, if not in the few remaining days of this 2007 then for 2008.
The only thing that I can add to all the advises that I gave this year about it is that in my opinion this event is going to happen at the same time or a little after a surprising new grave crisis around the conflict of the middle east. My perception is that this is also going to occur before the election of November and anyway during this administration.
About the question relative to how catastrophic this would be, well I think if the intelligent people followed my warnings & by this time have taken the necessary actions to be well prepared for it, many of them are going to surpass this grave situation successfully & with minor damages. That was essentially the objective of my thread to advise on time and prevent loses of human lives.
Be sure that I don't want to scare the people but to the contrary to give them useful and important information, my intention has been all the time the best with respect to the people. My message is not given to produce fear and desperation but to prevent and move to action so that latterly nobody can say: Oh God, why you didn't advise us about this on time?
It is precisely because God knows very well that there are to many innocent people living in this area that he wants to save the majority of them & allow viewers and psychics to do their important job.
Any way it doesn't matter how grave could be this is not going to be the end of California as many other viewers think, this will damage seriously the region but California will continue being an important region of the country after it & probably with more relevant political role than ever before in the American history.
Thanks,
Happy holidays,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
......to the earthquake of California that is the only one that is still pending of accomplishment of all the natural events that I predicted on 2007.

Because frozen_snowman
holds great focus on this that it will not happend - smile ...

But anyway , thanks to you... dear Angel of Light

Happy holidays back to you
hopefully you flutter-by at the end of next year with the same message… enjoy the holidays

[edit on 14-12-2007 by frozen_snowman]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hate to tell you, but spring was a year ago.

YOu don't want to help people, you just want to feel important or you wouldn't be telling us this nonsense.

Megalomania. Not just for despotic dictators anymore.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Dear readers,
This just only to tell that in parapsychology or prediction the people that is really well informed & has some intellectual authority knows that:
- If a viewer is able to see an incoming event with one week in advance that is something important but perhaps a casualty since the conditions usually don’t change to much in short time at least in events produced by the man. Of course this constraint is not valid for the natural ones that are not cyclic, I mean earthquakes or so, that are not coming periodically as the seasons.
- If the viewer is able to do the same with one month in advance that means a deeper capacity & the possibility of guess by chance decrease, but anyway for some few events, like economical or natural cycles, probably there are tendencies to track
- But if a viewer is able to do that with one year in advance or more it is not only pretty more difficult but outstanding, since that shows clearly that his skill has a tremendous ratio of coverage & surpass even the power of statistical forecasts since there is no updated tendency to follow.
- For this reason perhaps Mitchell of Nostradamus is considered the most important prophet of all the times because his quatrains are still accomplished 5 centuries after he wrote them! Also Edgar Cayce predicted events with 5, 10, 20 or 30 years in advance and for that reason he is called the most important American viewer. In a similar case we have Jean Dixon that predicted the death of 2 American Presidents: Franklin D. Roosevelt and John F. Kennedy and the defeat of Winston Churchill in the elections of 1945, this contrary to all the apparent political tendencies of the moment.
My prediction that there is an incoming big earthquake in California and that is more probable to happen in a spring is still valid, it doesn’t matter that this didn’t occur in the spring in which it was predicted, and latterly the facts are given to me the reason.
Concerning the so funny comment that I am doing this to feel important let me ask this: What person shows more necessity to feel important?
1) The one that has already predicted a sequence of more than 10 different natural not cyclic events, that is more difficult to predict successfully than events produced by the men, in only one year?
2) The one that periodically needs to show caustic comments that of course didn’t require any effort & no more intelligence that the one needed to drink a cup of coffee to be read for someone else?
3)or The one that needs to do this same but in a very popular site & on the thread of other person that has earned enough merits with his psychic predictions only to be just for some time the center of the attention of the readers of that thread?
I hope that my smart serious readers know very well the answer of this question.
Thanks,
Happy Holidays for all!
your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Dear Readers,
To avoid any misunderstanding I must insist that my position with respect to this thread remains unchanged. I claim that the accomplishment of this prediction will be in the near future and with all the details that I explained along all my posts on 2007.

As I told in my previous update, to see an incoming event of the magnitud that this one ,with one year in advance or more time, is not only still outstanding but even better than to predict it only some weeks or months before.

In many aspects this could be a good indicator of the good will of God, that is always the first one that is pointed as guilty of these calamities by many people, is a sign that actually he wants to save the major part of people possible given to them the opportunity to be advised.

Take in account that was precisely in 2007 that was open an increidible insensate legal demand against God to be the author of tragedies in this country, something that of course is an incredible blasfemy and an abominable sin.

It is important to remark that this is my only thread of the ones posted on 2007, about seismic events, that is still not accomplished, So I am pretty sure that this situation will change in a very short period of time and this will enter to the list of my succesful predictions as the other ones given in the same epoch.

So my warnings must be reviewed carefully by the wise readers and followed in order to be well prepared and to be able to surpass this situation succesfully.

thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 2/3/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,
Today I must update again this thread since the new seismic motion , above 5 in the Richter scale, registred few hours ago in the border between Mexico and United States in California is an evidence that my claim that it could happen a so intense earthquake in the region is not a false alarm, is something that can turns in a fact in any moment.

I feel sincerely that the proximity of this event is so near and that this would happen even before of the Presidential Election and before another important fact that will emerge surprisingly for many people, not for my readers, and that points toward the unexpected violent death or serious attempt against the life of a so important political Leader of this hemisphere.

Again I want to encourage the people of good will that is living in California to be well prepared for this situation, to follow all my recommendations given along all the last years in my multiple posts of this thread.

Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 2/20/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Angel of light you really are in a sad state of mind. Your prediction was for june of 2007 its been 8 months since your so called "prediction" was going to take place. And guess what it did'nt happen. So please stop twisting your story and adding details almost a year later to make your false prediction look legit. Get over yourself you have no ability to see future events, and I think your previous posts are enough evidence to set that statement in stone.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BucketheadKFC

This was taken from the description of my Profile at BTS:

Predictions through PSI( Parapsicology) are always an approximate estimation of the incomming facts, it is not a technique that bring the precision of an atomic clock, take in account that any fact of the future is by now evoluted through its existing causal lines.

According with my research of many years the future has been created step by step in the individual minds and the mind of The universe and is also the result of the fight between the contrary forces of Good & evil that have modeled the world since its begining.

Prediction through visions or dreams is very reliable to determine what is going to happen ,more or less in which year, which country, what other facts are going to preceed it or follow it, what people is going to be affected, how grave will be the incident and moreover what would be its consequences in the political, economical or social aspects, so it has a valuable utility besides its natural margin of error.

A serious psychic is not the one that assure occurence of events with exact dates, assuming a role that is only asigned to God, but the one that can view what is going to happen and fix the prediction on time to be useful to prevent damage for the innocent people that would arround it.

Actually the future prexist in the present only through the causal lines that are creating it, so the causes that are modeling it are the ones that are acting now and it is possible to perceive using the extrasensorial perception (ESP) of the subconcious mind as a natural gift or specifically trained for that objective.

Dear readers,
I think previously to dare to give such ridiculous reply, like this last one I received here, the least that an intelligent reader can do is to investigate just a little what are the conditions or assumptions on the ones all this stuff is published here, in other words what is my guarantee of accomplishment.

I took a lot of time explaining carefully and detailed what are the conditions in which my predictions hold, so it is clear what I stated since the begining, even before I disclose any thread, and I assume that any person read that before to critize or give opinions about it.

I have had various visions about this earthquake since long time ago and according with some reference points that I saw on them, like the weather, the hour of the day, the political circumstances in that region, the behavior of the sean and the continent I decided that this event look to be occured in a Spring or Summer.

Since this prediction was published precisely in the spring of 2007 and it looks as imminent, in other words to occur in the near future, I considered my responsability to say to my readers that could happen even on that same season, thats all I said, so I has been consistent with my own principles and polices above described.

I am completly sure that , taking in account my so high accuracy in all my other threads about natural events on 2007, that this seismic event will occur in a spring or summer seasons during the following years to the date this was posted.

Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 2/27/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Can you please reply with some links to past events you have predictd because I see no post where you have predicted anything that was worth knowing.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BucketheadKFC

Hi,
Of course , why not? These are the links that you need to check:

Mexico earthquake on the coast of Guerrero 2007:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Other seismic events on 2007( Peru, South East Equator, Martinica Island, Central Columbia, Guatemala, etc) also in this link you can find references to other sites in which I posted my accomplished predictions of Indonesia's, Tonga's and Solomon or Japan Tsunamies :

You can also read about my prediction of reactivation of the Cascades Vulcans, that is partially accomplished until now, at:

Also if you prefer predictions about politics, here there are some:

the accomplished prediction that Hugo Chavez , Dictator of Venezuela, would lose the referendum of December to change again the Constitution of that country: ( there is more information about this thread in www.prophecies.us)

The predictiton of the assasination of Benazir Bhutto and the incoming magnizide in the American Hemisphere for the begining of this year:

or the incredible boost of the campaign of Barack Obama in the United States & the incoming economical recession on the stock markets, a prediction give since the middle of 2007, you can read it at:

I hope all this information will be useful to clarify you my credibility, as to all my other readers that are devote followers of St Thomas, Saint patron of the skepticals.

Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 3/3/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Dear Readers,

As you know I have in Orange color the status of a possible powerful seismic event occurring in the pacific coast and more specifically in California since the spring of 2007.

Also I mentioned in one of my recent replies that in my opinion this will happen previously to the Presidential election of November. (pls follow the link above)

Well in conversations with other psychics that are also agree that this event is going to occur in the near future, I mean with high probablity to be in this same year, I found that the visions, that are now not only mine but also of other reputed psychics that have all my respect are showing clearly that we are so close to the date of this terrible event.

I advised in 2007 that this event could harrass not only the coast, with principal epicenter in some point of the St Andrew not very far to the south of St Francisco, but also that produce a chain reaction toward the interior, I mean affecting the mountains of the Sierra Nevada.

you can chk this at :

Well now I have confirmed that this impression is also in the mind of other sensible viewers and that even we can have more than one earthquake or other type of seismic event associated with the principal one, that includes the possibility of volcanic eruptions too.

It was also in 2007 that I advised that in the hours previous to the motion there will be great quietness in all the region, that the birds are going to disapear, no winds, and a strange lumminiscence on the sky in the hour before, like a boreal aureole. Well this last aspect is also confirmed to me in my meeting with other psychics as a so evident signal of the event we are expecting to happen.

thanks for your atention,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 6/18/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
and yet nothing still has happened???

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
A couple things as a side note. If a person makes a lot of predictions I can see a couple different things happening.

A) they make so many that sooner or later they will hit one or two.

B) if enough are made the will get the attention they so desperately need

See the purpose for predictions, as far as I can see is to help other people. If you cry wolf to many times no one listens. It's like here they go again.

You may have made some great predictions in the past, as you have posted. But to me when you try to prove yourself to others, well you are trying to prove how great you are. If your predictions are true, the ones who are meant to hear it will. You don't have to prove anything to anyone.

Did it ever occur that maybe you should be listening harder, and not take the chance on giving a false prediction. The fact that you have continually changed the ones you have makes me wonder why you think they are valid at all.

Saying in March, that there would be a earthquake in summer in California.. then changing it to December then November 2008...etc... it doesn't wash with me. But I have a prediction calendar where I am keeping track of all of these on ATS and I will put yours on it too. But personally.. for me...it just doesn't wash...

If God is your source listen closer will ya...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

Well it looks you are trying to make fun of something that it is a very serious business, I hope probably laterly you dont have to repent of this. About your supposed personal theory of my threads It could be nice but there is only one small detail that does not work well on it:

I have done a lot of predictions of seismic events for 2007, that is truth, according with your so smart observation I did this just only to catch some possible achievements, but the reality is that this prediction of the California Earthquake is actually the only event of this type that in 2007, among many that I predicted for that year, is still pending of accomplishing.

You can verify that checking my other threads but if you dont want to spent time on that search I will make more easy to you the things, pay atention to this record:

Please Compare the dates of the post with the actual day of the occurence of the fact.

1)Prediction of Earthquake in Guerrero Mexico 2007:
Now the facts:
jclahr.com...
srl.geoscienceworld.org...

2)Prediction of a Giant Tsunami devastating Japan & many other islands in the Pacific
Posted on: Sunday 11 March 2007 @ 08:34:53
www.prophecies.us...
(pls scroll down the page using the arrows of the vertical bar that appear to your right)
Now the facts:
www.acehtsunami.com...
www.reliefweb.int...

3) Prediction of an Earthquake with epicenter in the Caribean, Martinica, affecting also Venezuela 2007:
Now the facts:
americasvolcanoes.info...
news.bbc.co.uk...

4) Prediction of Earthquake in Central America, Guatemala 2007:
Now the Facts:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

5) Prediction of an Earthquake in Northern Andes, Equator & Peru 2007:
Now the facts:
earthquake.usgs.gov...
www.msnbc.msn.com...

6) Prediction : Nor Hylary Clinton Nor Rudoph Giulani will be next president, but an almost unknown new Poltical figure, & Obama decissive: posts of Dec 1st and Dec 13th 2007:
The Facts are available today in any News on the Web.

7) Prediction that President Chavez of Venezuela was n ot going to win referendum of Dec 2007, given on :
Posted on: Tuesday 11 December 2007 @ 06:29:36
www.prophecies.us...
(pls scroll down the page using the arrows of the vertical bar that appear to your right)
Now the facts:
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.npr.org...

8) Sharply fall in performance of the American Economy for 2008 posted on 31-December-2007 5:01 pm:
Now lets check the facts that of course occured in 2008:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.msnbc.msn.com...

9) Prediction that the political situation and the public order in Columbia, south american was going to improve in 2008: posted on Feb 10th of 2008:
Now lets check the accomplished fact:
www.newkerala.com...
www.independent.co.uk...
www.independent.co.uk...
www.telegraph.co.uk...'s-Hugo-Chavez-ends-support-of-Farc-rebels.html
www.guardian.co.uk...

I would like to continue listing for you my successful predictions but unfortunately I am so busy during these days, besides my psychic profile I am also researcher in Mathematics and Statistics, so I am sure You understand me.

About when this is going to be fact the big California Earthquake also you are wrong, since I didnt change as you suggest several times the date of the possible occurence of this event, I posted only once, but not a precise date just a period, and saying that it was a high probability that this happend so soon and that was when I open the thread that was precisely in the spring of 2007.

As many times I have repeated here for other skepticals the thing that a psychic view a seismic event in advance not the week before or the month before but 1 year in advance gives pretty much credibility to his inner perception than nothing else.

When this occur? well to be sincere the terrible hot weather wave that is now happening in California is not a good signal, so I would not suggest to press to much in the will of God to show quickly that this prediction also will be accomplished.

According with your so funny theory I must have now hundreds of failed predictions already posted in BTS, ATS or Prophecies.us, since these are publics domains I challange you to find all those supposed threads.

So you are dealing with a serious psychic not a Fake, Any way thanks for your atention,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 7/9/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

This sunday 20th of July with the so powerful volcanic eruption of Mount Cleveland on Chuginadak Island and the many occured at Okmok Volcano since July 12, another of my threads of natural events posted on 2007 has reached full accomplishment.

Pls Check the details at:

So with this event the cycle of seismic events that I predicted were going to happen preceding the great earthquake of California has already passed and now that catastropic event, that I has been predicting to occur since the Spring of 2007, is the only one still pending on the list.

I can say that these volcanic eruptions on the Northwest of Alaska are the last natural signals that we were going to see a little before the California big seismic event, so please be aware of its imminence, specially for the ones of you that are living in the Pacific Coast from Sn Diego to Sn Francisco.

Please be prepared since this could be even more powerful that the one occured in 1987 and that caused terrible destruction and thousands of victims & affected people.

I have been giving a lot of hints a long the last year about the way in which the weather and the atmospheric or eviromental conditions are going to advice on time of the occurence of this earthquake, so please check my previous posts in this same thread.

thanks for your atention,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 7/22/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

Please check the information about an earthquake of 5.4 intensity, in the Richter scale, registered today in Los Angeles at 11:42 am Pacific time:

news.yahoo.com...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

abclocal.go.com.../state&id=6294068

The quake confirms my prediction, giving since spring 2007, that indeed an earthquake of considerable intensity can emerge suddenly in that coast in this epoch.

Although the seismic event of today at southern California look to be a partial accomplishment of my predictions of an incoming earthquake in the region, I would suggest to the public in general to remain cautious since it could be this only a preliminary advice of subsequent stronger motions.

The so hot summer, more than the average, that California is having at present is actually a bad sign for the possible occurrence of an intense earthquake. The enviromental temperatures does not depend only of the solar radiation but also of the inner heat that comes from the underground.

This earthquake of today was so similiar in magnitude to the Whittier Narrows quake(5.9 richter ) of 1987, that has been until now one of the last big shakes in that area. That quake heavily damaged older buildings and houses in communities east of Los Angeles.

However, as strongly as it was felt, the quake was far less powerful than the magnitude-6.7 Northridge earthquake that badly damaged the region on Jan. 17, 1994. That quake was the last damaging temblor in Southern California. It killed 72 people, injured more than 9,000 and caused $25 billion in damage in the metropolitan area.

Hence the motion of today is breaking a trend that remained constant since 14 years ago.

Thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 7/29/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

This update is just to remind you my warning to be prepared for a more stronger seismic motion to occur in the south of California in the so near furture, this motion can be even more stronger than the one happened in Chino.

I am so sorry but I clearly see that this would be more destructive and dangerous in all the aspects, so please don't feel that the risk is already passed and also don't think that the scientists that project its possible occurence in years ahead of our current moment are really in the correct track.

Be sure that this will not happen in 10 or 20 or 30 years, as the experts expect, that is to much time and believe in me when I assure that you the same people that felt the Chino earthquake are going to experience the most challanging event of your lives in less than you can imagine, so please be prepared in all aspects and take care of all my suggestions and advices about how to react and affront this terrilble tragedy.

The earthquake of Chino was just only an advice of the Nature that was sent since God doesn't want that the good people that live in the region laterly think why they were not prevented on time.

This warning must be particulary important for the inhabitants of cities like San Diego, Palm spring, Indio, Palm desert, Cathedral , Escondido, Laguna Beach, Long beach, Sn Jacinto and even for Tijuana and Ensenada, and in general the zone located from the border with Mexico to Los Angeles from the south to the north and from the Gulf of Santa Catalina to the interior toward the Santa Rosa, Sn Jacinto and Sn Bernardino Mountains from the west to the east.

thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 8/21/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong the light,
Dear readers,

I think it is important to explain clearly that in spite of that the Earthquake of Chino-Los Angeles of June of 2008 was part of the causal line that I was able to perceive subconsciously when I posted my forecast of earthquake in California , in this thread opened by June of 2007, it was not actually the only and complete accomplishment of my prediction.

My prediction reached accomplishment not in June of 2008, as it seems some members have claimed wrongly along many posts in these thread, but in October of 2007 when there was the first really strong quake in California of the XXI century with epicenter in Alum Rock, very close to San Francisco-Oakland bay.

seismo.berkeley.edu...

That seismic motion happened less than four months of my prediction, although was strategically ignored by the people that were trying to attack the thread.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

www.youtube.com...

The Alum Rock earthquake of Oct. 30, 2007, was the largest in the area since 1989's destructive Loma Prieta quake,

Read more at:

phys.org...

phys.org...

Preliminary analysis indicates that the quake ruptured a section of the Calaveras fault that last ruptured 52 years earlier during the 9/5/1955 M5.5 earthquake. It is also possible that either the 6/11/1903 M5.4 or 8/3/1903 M5.3 quake also ruptured the same segment ~52 years prior.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

There was no earthquake of such magnitude in the San Francisco Bay area since 1989, in other words, since 18 years before, and that makes my prediction ,released here, not only a good or pretty acceptable one, in terms of statistics or probabilities, but an outstanding precise one, since It was not posted in a time of seismic activity, but to the contrary when we were actually having a long quake drought in California.

www.sfgate.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 3/29/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join