It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake on California Coast for spring 2007

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Prophecies don't have "margins of error." You said spring 2007, spring is over, you don't get to take it back now.
And there are only two hours and 9 minutes left for the volcanic eruption thread to come true, maybe I better head over there too.

Exactly! Good post MM!

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
For the question about if this thread was posted to receive atention I can repond t hat if tha would be the case I didnt do this since I have had enough other successful predictions done in 2007 as were for instance:
- The Tsunami on Salomon Islands.
- The earthquake in Japan
- The Earthquake in Guatemala
- The Earthquake in Guerrero, Mexico
If the game would be to obtain fame or recognition with these four events correctly predicted in the same year and season was sufficient dont you t think so?
To predict the occurence of the big California earthquake with an accuracy of hours that it looks is your request is not realistic since the event is the result of many other that are happening simultaneously in the world. The planet is a complex & delicate system in which there are various tectonic plates involved in each event. In the case of California the north America & Pacific are the most directly acting but also the Atlantic one that is pressing on the NorthAmerica & the Cocos & Caribbean ones that are pressing on the pacific. Besides that any earthquake is not an isolated event by itself that suddenly occurs but the result of a slow process or adjustment of the internal pressure in the core of the planet, usually is the result of months of activity very deep in the interior.
This is not the same than to predict that the chicken is going to be ready to be eaten in 30 minutes, it is a little more difficult and all the real viewers know that all prophecy has a margin of error in the time, if that woud not be the case why Nostradamus gave only one precise date in all his centuries: Sept of 1999.
To give you a better idea about this I would like to suggest you to watch my other post about other seismic events to happen in the following year, that is going to give you more information to determine if I am doing this with seriousness or not.
The best proof that I am not looking or needing any special recognition with this is that If I would be in that attitude I have posted my successful past predictions on my own name and not using a nickname, but precisely because I have a brilliant professional career is that I am not mixing my personal life with this gift.
My suggestion is be a little more mature and concious and to investigate more about what prophecy gift realy means: the detection by extrasensorial ways about what is occuring that is not in the reach of our physical senses. Prophecy is not to live the future,as many people thinks, in advance but to have all the information at hand to do a forecast about what will happen according with the causal lines that are working at present and that eventually will produce expected results. Each moment can be lived only in its respective time, there is no way to return to the past, that is for the person that suggested to go back to the spring of 2007, or to go ahead in the future right now. The gift of any viewer is to see from a priviledged point of view, like to top of a mountain, what is the point to which the causal lines will arrive in the horizon if they continue following their current directions. This explanation is consistent with the theory of prediction stated with contemporary viewers of total recognition and proved precission as Edgar Cayce, Jeane Dixon or Harold Sherman.
Finally when I says that I am expecting this event for any moment is that the conditons clearly shows that it is imminent, that everything looks ready for its ocurrence, so the business in the hands of god that is ultimately the one that decides the precise day of it, but the prudent person with this information can take important decissions to prevent its bad consequences for him and his family.
thanks,
Your friend
The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Why the duplicate postings?

Again youre not predicting. It's GOING to happen here. We get earthquakes daily. Your posts belong in skunk works, sorry.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well according with this person that is trying to receive more atention with those so 'smart' comments there is no prophecy at all! Nor Nostradamus, Nor Daniel, Nor Edgar Cayce, Nor Jesus Christ, Nor Jeane Dixon or any other important prophets or viewers in the History gave precise dates and hours in the way that you request, with the milimetric accuracy you demand to give them your so 'important credit'.
About this so important 'celebrity' that is suggesting me to post the number of the lotto of this week to give me its so 'important support and recognition' is better that you return to work because that is the only way that perhaps you are going to earn some money in life, from my side according with your comments you would be the last person that I would look with good eyes to give the winner number of the lotto.
thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
About this so important 'celebrity' that is suggesting me to post the number of the lotto of this week to give me its so 'important support and recognition' is better that you return to work because that is the only way that perhaps you are going to earn some money in life, from my side according with your comments you would be the last person that I would look with good eyes to give the winner number of the lotto.
thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

Holy crud I'm a celebrity!!! Where's all ma bling at?? I guess I should be doing my hair and makeup before leaving the house from now on. Hmm if you want an autograph please have your own pen, I dont want to waste my ink. Does this mean I get the VIP treatment now? No standing in line, don't have to pay for my meals etc.....Moving on up...

For Petes sake Im not a celebrity and you're not a person who can predict anything. If you actually read the post, I was being a smtartaleck about the numbers, and you couldnt predict those anyway. You have people questioning your so called predictions. Which by the way, if you look at the other thread, YOUR PREDICTION DIDNT HAPPEN. Ooops, bad for you. I waited for something to happen in Spring of this year like you said, but guess what happened....NADA. You have no credibility. So what if your posts are here for awhile. Means you've been a member that long, which by the way doesnt phase me one bit.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Well according with this person that is trying to receive more atention with those so 'smart' comments there is no prophecy at all! Nor Nostradamus, Nor Daniel, Nor Edgar Cayce, Nor Jesus Christ, Nor Jeane Dixon or any other important prophets or viewers in the History gave precise dates and hours in the way that you request, with the milimetric accuracy you demand to give them your so 'important credit'.

That's right! None of these people were prophets. They said some stuff in vague terms that sort of seemed to come true, and due to the laws of probability sometimes they were right.

In my oh so skeptical opinion, people who claim to be prophets are either liars or deluded. Good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well for the people that really has experience with Paranormality, the ones that have had at least one time in life any type of premonition, telepathy or dejabu it is not a mystery to know that the human mind has the ability to contact the absolute and extract information from it about the future and why no about the hidden facts of the past.
The research work of one of the more important developers of the modern psychology that was Dr Jung about the existence of the collective inconscient in the 1920’s showed that on the base of many real cases reported and studied this is not an speculation but something that is a real phenomenon and that deserves serious scientific study.
In more recent times relevant scientists as Dr Platonov in Russia, Dr Lozanov in Bulgaria, Dr Caicedo in Spain, Dr Sandino in Columbia and Phillipe Miele with Jose Silva in Texas have confirmed with their important contributions to the science of parapsychology that the human mind is in fact a emissor or receptor of mental waves carrying a lot of important information.
Of course for other type of people that never have had any paranormal experience, perhaps because they are conditioned from their family environment, idiosyncrasy or very materialistic culture or education or perhaps probably because it is true the theory recently developed that there is something like the 'faith' or 'spiritual' gene that some people has and some other don’t have of course for these atheists all this matter is garbage, and in appearance anybody that talk about this is pretending something false, they judge from their condition.
The point here is that I am not going to stop in my research on PSI and the use of ESP only because some skeptical ignorant people feel that is their duty to fight a war against the followers of parapsychology, or since their obsession is to interfere with my posts, that is something that perhaps was possible in the times of the Spanish Inquisition or the witches hunting on New England but we are in the XXI century and this is a Free country, and more over because Parapsychology is currently a science and no more considered as a superstition. Millions of dollars are spent in this area by the intelligence services and Universities of the most powerful countries and that is because this is knowledge and source of power.
I feel pity of this certainly obsessed people that it is trying to hide the sun with their hands but anyway I am not going to stop in my mission.
I positively and without any doubt claim that the earthquake of California is coming soon and the majority of my readers that are really intelligent people can use this advise to protect their personal interests when this happen. God is having a lot of patience waiting the most he can to allow the major part of the people to be prepared for that moment. At that day and hour everybody is going to know who is who and all this insistent atheist retoric that tried to interfere with my posts will be gone with the wind for ever & you are going to remind me.
Thanks your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
You are a fake! It's been shown in many of your posts. You so called quake DIDN"T happen in the time frame(spring 2007) that you gave. You don't get to make a second guess. Thats right, A GUESS.
If you lived in California you'd know we get earthquakes DAILY. What you are spewing is complete BS and you know it. You are trying to scare people who don't know any better.
GO crawl back under your rock and stop posting garbage.
MM is correct when she compared you to the likes of Sylvia Browne. Sylvia's a fake and so are you with these garbage posts.
I'm not too sure your God is going to appreciate the BS you spew.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
To those who are being derogatory to Angel of Light, I will say one thing: The Law of Karma (you get coming back to you what you gave out, good or bad). It's a universal law.
A person does not have to agree with A. of L., but being civil is important. If one cannot be kind in their disagreement, eventually it will come back on him or her (bad karma) even if that karma is delayed. Jasmineoasis.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Karma doesn't exist either.

If AOL is lying and trying to get attention by making up terrible things that he "sees are coming to pass" then he's going to have to take it when people call him a liar to his face.

:shk:

He lied. Get over it.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
No one was derogatory. The "predicition" didn't happen. There was proof, I live in California and it didn't happen. Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The fact that the earthquake didn't happen on the spring doesn't mean that the prediction was not valid.
This forecast was posted on the beginning of the spring so since the imminence of this event has been clear for me I decided to advise about it as soon as possible to prevent on time the people of the region concerning this danger.
The point here is that the earthquake is going to occur in the near future, I mean not in some years but in months after the date in which the thread was posted.
I would like to say that nothing is going to happen finally but that would be irresponsible from my side due to the fact that the vibration of this causal line is still present now and it is detectable not only for me, there were various psychics at the same time that watched it for April, May or June, my thread was not the only one saying that, in fact I was probably the viewer that gave more time for its occurrence.
It is clear that something is coming, there are steps of big animal that are detectable for many sensible persons, so I don't suggest to beg for the no occurrence of this violent natural event, this would not be a common earthquake like the ones happen every week in the area.
Since the moment on which this thread was posted I received many letters and messages to my email of psychics and common people that live in San Francisco and other cities on California telling me that also they have had dreams about this same seismic phenomenon.
Thanks,
You’re Friend,
The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
"This will occur on the Spring 2007 probably on May and as far as could see in my vision would be in the evening arround 4 or 5pm. This will the major disaster on the USA in all its History and unfortunely the goverment will be unable to attend this emergency due to the terrible magnitude of it."

You gave the date and time. You can't try and change the date now, sorry that doesn't hold up with so called prophecy. Maybe be more vague next time. "Possible earthquake in 2008 in California" Hows that?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Sigh. AOL isn't a liar, he's deluded. A liar would have given up and gone away by now, Vckums. Somehow he's convinced himself that he's a "prophet" and no evidence to the contrary will show him the error of his ways.

A delusion is commonly defined as a fixed false belief and is used in everyday language to describe a belief that is either false, fanciful or derived from deception. In psychiatry, the definition is necessarily more precise and implies that the belief is pathological (the result of an illness or illness process).

en.wikipedia.org...

As he accused me of, he wants attention and this is how he gets it, and makes himself feel important. It doesn't matter if he's wrong, he'll try to find a reason that he wasn't. It's a type of insanity.

The best thing to do with a madman or a troll is to ignore them. Otherwise, the attention gives them more impetus to continue making their outrageous claims.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
As he accused me of, he wants attention and this is how he gets it, and makes himself feel important. It doesn't matter if he's wrong, he'll try to find a reason that he wasn't. It's a type of insanity.

The best thing to do with a madman or a troll is to ignore them. Otherwise, the attention gives them more impetus to continue making their outrageous claims.

Great words of wisdom there MM! Thanks!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

“The search for truth is more precious than its possession.” Albert Einsten

As any one can understand from the so many attacks that were posted against me in my only prediction that during this semester has been delayed in its accomplishment, I have been the target of the insane obsession of a group of people that it looks their only jobs in life are in 'Professional Atheism Research' or ‘Technology of How to waste a life in Destructive Critics’.

“A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” Albert Einstein

Also anybody can notice from their own words that this auto-declared experts on 'alternative therapies' are convinced to have the special mission to ‘cure’ anyone that doesn't agreed with their personal points of view about ESP, paranormal experiences, PSI or any other field in which it is impossible to touch, smell or taste the subject of study.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Psi(parapsychology) is a term for parapsychological phenomena derived from the Greek, psi, twenty-third letter of the Greek alphabet; from the Greek psyche, "mind, soul". [2][3] Traditionally be divided into two sub categories:
Psi-Gamma - Pertaining to paranormal cognition (ESP, remote viewing, etc), and Psi-Kappa - Pertaining to paranormal action (psychokinesis, etc). [3]
The term was coined by biologist Benjamin P. Wiesner, and first used by psychologist Robert Thouless in a 1942 article published in the British Journal of Psychology.[4]

It is also interesting to mention that any body can spent days or perhaps years trying to find just one word that I wrote in which I have proclaimed myself as a ‘Prophet’ and of course nothing will appear but the obsession of this people drive them to classify me with that idea, the only label that they have at hand. Perhaps is their cultural level that couldn’t allow them to accept that parapsychology is a science and prediction or perception is part of its subject.

“When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.” Albert Einstein

During the last days It looks that these people return to a more controlled behavior since I notice that at least they are now reading about psychology and psychiatry, probably in their curiosity they are going to arrive at any moment to the chapter of parapsychology to discover that they have been showing all the time a 'brilliant' ignorance covered under the appearance of great defenders of the common sense.
I needed not to be a psychic to predict that finally one of these days they were going to arrive to the conclusion that my best strategy against them is precisely to ignore their 'Professional' comments almost all the time.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Probability is the likelihood that something is the case or will happen. Probability theory is used extensively in areas such as statistics, mathematics, science and philosophy to draw conclusions about the likelihood of potential events

Finally let me comment that for the ones that are so obsessed with specific time of predicted events that I didn’t give in any moment specific date, I was all the time talking about probabilities and any person that is familiar at least with the general concept of probability, know that this is an estimation, probability never refers to certainty but with higher or smaller possibility of occurrence. I think these critics must not only consult a dictionary of psychological terms but a book of mathematics of high school at least.
Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

“My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.” Albert Einstein, 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics, for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect., something that doesn’t smell, taste can’t be touched or looked. Quotes taken from www.thinkexist.com...

[edit on 03/02/2007 by The angel of light]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
No ones obsessed about you. What a big ego you have. Annoyed would be more like it.

DONT FEED THE TROLLS

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Scientists talk about probabilities. You prophecied. You gave dates and times.

You're unmasked as a fraud. Do give up so we can all get on to something else. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Sorry Guy but this time you must look some other person to gain popularity with "Public discussions" or change to another "diversion", I am so busy to pay more attention to this nasty and prejudices’ comments, I have time only for important businesses and of course you are not one of them.
Thanks,
The Angel of lightness

It looks this person doesn't know anything about my profession, Actually I am a scientist in my real life, working in research that is officially sponsored, and my interest on predictions is only from the point of view of PSI or ESP that are science fields and the way to match their results with Statistics forecasts.

No more comments from my side about this so ignorant or obssesed way to be threated by this person.

Thanks,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 03/02/2007 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
You quoted yourself? Are you saying you dont know what you're talking about? After reading this weirdness I think I need to :w:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join