It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake on Mexico pacific coast March 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This will affect so much Mexico city for March 2007, the most possible dates for it are 7 to 10, but I think the highest probability is for the friday 9 of march. The earthquake will be so long, very strong, with repetitions, many old buidings will fall or be sucked by the soil. One of the few possitive aspects is that the sismic alarm will advise it with 3 to 5 minutes before so the people will have the opportunity at least to find the most safe place to stay on it. Panic in the streets and the downtown will suffer considerable destruction with many victims. This will happen on the morning probably between 6 to 8 am in a very similar way that the one of 1985's that I have already predicted succesfully various months before of it. It will be specially destructive on the coast of Guerrero, Acapulco probably would suffer more damages and victims proportionaly to its population that the interior cities of the country, in this sense it will be a repetition of the 1957's. In my vision I saw the there will be meetings or protests in the streets before or after this tragedy very similar than the ones occured the 2006 in Oaxaca.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thanks for your post. Was this vision achieved through remote veiwing? I'm interested in your methods.

I'm especially interested as I live close enough to the area mentioned to be affected.

Edited to include a welcome to ATS.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by deessell]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
My method of prediction is through visions that I have when I am in relaxation or dreams while I am sleeping. This visions comes suddenly and without any effort from myself to focus in the business in question, is a natural flow of information through images.
If you live in Mexico My suggestion is be aware to have with you elements like:
Provisions, water bottles, cans of food, medicines, all the first aid elements, bateries, portable stoves, carps, sleeping bags , dont wait for the disaster to buy these items because the people will be out of control after it occur, and the supermarkets or shops will be harrased.
- Avoid to be on the beach of Acapulco or other locations that are on the pacific sea those days and in the downtown of Mexico city, that includes everything located from Chapultepec park to Sn Lazaro and from St Cosme to Centro Medico also avoid high floors of buildings and specially dont panic you have still time to be prepared.
I would like that this is only a probability of disaster but i predicted the earthquake of 1985 fourth months before it.
take care of you.
your friend
Angel of Light

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
also check:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

(angle: I think it had been better if you posted all in 1 thread only)

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hi,
This is only to fix my position on 2 points:
1) to remind the member of the funny face,of the California earthquake forum related with this one, that even a child of middle school can know that the probability to have an earthquake of any intensity either in California or Mexico must be higher than the one to have a vulcano eruption in Texas for the simple reason that California is the most seismic region of the western hemisphere, Mexico is the second in Northamerica, but Texas does not have any seismic area at all.
Please I would expect higher level comments than this in such a forum like the one we have here.
2) Besides that an event that can affect dramatically the lives of many people perhaps thousands or even millions must deserve more seriety, a common efort to warns on time about it, allowing the planning of how to affront it in the best possible manner. That is the only purpose of the forecast that I have done here, to fullfill the promise that I did 22 years ago to my friends in Mexico to publish this widely if something similar would occur again, there is no personal vanity involved in this so this is not a question of I guess or not this with milimetric precision, is something more relevant & of common interest.
Please, for more details, read my reply in the prediction of the California Earthquake forum of today.

thanks again,
Your friend
the Angel of light

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
Please I would expect higher level comments than this in such a forum like the one we have here.

The good comments and questions will come when this mexico earthquake actual happend as you predicted (if it happens). Since the timeframe you gave is short the most ATS people will simple wait and see.

It's not the first prediction made on this board and the ATS experiences from the past show that such prediction usually do not come true.

That's where the 'hold back' here comes from.

We have no possibility to juge if your prediction is anything more than just like the others: a prediction someone made out of for us eighter unknown or doubtful sources that did not happen at the end.

So I for one acknowledge your prediction/warning and do what I always do: I take such as nighter true nor wrong and wait patient to see to which side your prediction turns. Time will tell.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by g210b]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is in response to the various messages that I have received in the last days about this specific prediction, let me respond:
Until this moment there has been 14 the different sesmic motions on the coast of Guerrero since march 1st, between 3.0 to 4.6 on the Richter Scale. That is the report that I have from the seismic observatories located in Mexico and that are connected to the world seismic network. This activity is really unusual for an area that is not so big, so my suggestion is to be aware that we have two possibilities:
1) If this sequence of small motions continue perhaps the energy stored on the underground on the subduction area finally will be released without a more energetic motion, preventing a big earthquake.
2) However the intensity of all these motions is low so this also could also suggest that something bigger is approaching for the following days, since the tendency shows that there is an increasing pressure that could be caused for some physical obstacle that is slowing the sliding motion between the continental tectonic plate and the one of the pacific ocean.
I suggest to take all the necessary preventive measures on these region, well designed evacuation plans, provisions, and enough medecines specially for first aid stored for an eventual emergency and also atention centers stablished for the eventual supervivors or refugees of a disaster. This is valid not only for the cities on the coast but specially for Mexico city in which the density of the population is the principal issue in case of a high intensity earthquake.
According with my own visions this will happen on the very early hours of a morning of march, so those hours are the ones in which I dont recommend to go to any beach to bath in this coast.
thanks for you email,
Your friend,
the Angel of light

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
After the recently occured earthquake on Japan & the corresponding Tsunami that has been so intensive during this weekend, and in response to many people interested on my preditions, since this successful forecast that I gave the previous month ( Pls see my prediction on www.prophecies.us... "a Giant Tsunami devastating Japan & many other islands in the Pacific Posted on: Sunday 11 March 2007 @ 08:34:53) I need to return to my Mexico's earthquake for this spring.
I am so sure of the real possibility that this event happen in any moment in the cost of Mexico during the following days or weeks and that it will affect so much Mexico city.
It is true that it is taking more time that I thought initially , I expected it for March but anyway the evidence from the seismologic observatories that I am monitoring confirm that something big is comming on that area.
There were 45 seismic events in Guerrero on February and the tendency was mantained on March with 12 in the last 6 days of the month, all of them were between 3.5 to 4.5 in the richter scale, so it is clear that we have a mature seismic gap on that coast.
Notice also that I predicted in my last post the occurence of protests in Mexico city near to the date of the earthquake, and that happend a week ago during the visit of President Bush.
In my opinion this seismic event is going to preceed necesarily the one of California and also will show us how intensive could be that one since both zones are interconnected by the St Andreas Failure, and how well prepared is the US for something like this in terms of evacuation plans and emergency atention systems.
For my Mexican friends I am sorry but the warning is the same that I did since the first week of March, be prepared with all the necessary items and evacuation plans for a big emergency in Guerrero coast, Acapulco beaches must be evacuated as soon the sysmic starts without loss of time because the remaining seaquake, People on Mexico state and DF & specially downtown of Mexico city will have probably 5 minutes more to react and look for safe places.
If you have real state in that region of Mexico and you have not bought yet an insurrance for damages on your properties is good time to go ahead in that too.

your friend,
The angel of light

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
March is over...
maybe you got the location wrong?
There was a big quake in the Solomon Islands today ( As there are always earthquakes around the ring of fire)
Try again
:w:

[edit on 1-4-2007 by frozen_snowman]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Well, me dear skeptic cold friend, let me tell you some statistics about great tsunamies crossing the pacific coast to affect The fareast islands registered in historic times:
2 in the 18th century
3 in the 19th century
6 in 20th century
2 in 21th century
So the probability to guess such an event in one specific year is pretty much lower that you tell, in fact is lower than the probability to have any important earthquake in any place of the ring of fire, that is not the ring of Asiatic Tsunami. In fact Solomon Islands didnt have an historic record of this type of phenomenon previously, perhaps in the prehistory or the preeuropean times.
I suggest you to read again carefully my prediction of great tsunamis affecting Japan and also the Solomon islands for 2007,posted in Prophecies.us only two weeks ago, with that homework perhaps you really understand all its meaning and how easy is to know that by chance.
I was not wrong about the place and since the time in which I posted this prediction of Mexico I was very clear that it has an error margin in the time stimated to occur, otherwise I should have here at my right the button to produce such physical phenomon as soon as I predicted it to satisfy your so exigent taste for prophecies.
Sorry if this a deception for you, but to interpret what the nature is planning to do is a little more difficut than to turn on the TV set to watch the new chapter of our favorite program.
Another suggestion: Read also the story of Jonas in the bible perhaps it gives you some tracks about what I am talking about. Overthere you could find the answer about this so old question: Who are us to be angry with God when he decided to delay his will?
thanks,
your friend
The Angel of Light .

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
First at all I would like to express my solidarity to anybody that in any form suffered bad consequences by this earthquake. It is not easy to tell the feelings that i have when something like this finally happen, at least I decided to advise publically about this danger on time and I hope that this information was useful to prevent tragedies. The images that the TV is transmiting this night correspond with incredible precision to the visions that I had since january either for Acapulco or Mexico city and the rest of the interior of the country.
As I told you previous to this event now my atention is focused in the Earthquake of California that it will pretty much destructive and impressive that this one that we have today at 1am in Acapulco and Mexico city.
So please read my new post of this terrible event that is coming soon in the forum about the prediction that I have already done of it since march.
Thanks
Your friend,
The Angel of light

new topics

top topics

join