It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did they do wrong

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Please quote one single sentence where Hall suggests that there is a "corrupting influence" in Masonry.

Why would I need to?

Even you, in the following thread, partly agree with what I've been saying all along:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But there's more to it than that.

Originally posted by Masonic Light
I don't watch Fox News, so it is irrelevant. Nor am i concerned about make believe Zionists or homosexuals or whatever else on your "Black Lodge" list.

You actually deny the existence of the international banking "elite" and those responsible for the bulldozing of Palestinian homes?

And no Initiate of the White Lodge would ever state that gays are not of the Black Lodge.

Show me one, who has even implied that homosexuality is not an abomination(sorry, Aleister Crowley does not count here).

The reality of the situation is totally different.

How so?

As for the Muslims, sure, there are many moderate and liberal Muslims who look with disdain upon the fundamentalists. But these folks are Muslims in name only. Remember the Islamic practice of dhimmi?

So you're saying that in order to be a true Muslim, one must be a fanatic?

Or are you saying that the fanatics are the ones who are Muslim in name only?

As Pike mentioned in "Morals and Dogma", it is absurd that men of intellect and learning could consider Muhammed an inspired prophet. He's a mid-eastern Joseph Smith.

Where?

Will you please quote it for us?

Any Initiate of the White Lodge knows that Prophet Muhammad is an authentic Master, not "a mid-eastern Joseph Smith".

If you really feel that way, perhaps you should go tell them that. I think that you would away with a completely different view of isalm and "Zionism" if you dealt with them in the real world (if they let you walk away at all).

Why would I waste time suggesting such a thing to a "religious" fanatic?

And I somehow doubt that a practicing, open-minded Muslim's view of Zionism would be far off from my view of it.

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If no one insists on being RIGHT then no one is WRONG.

The solution isn't changing what we DO but how we THINK.

Attitude is everything. Thoughts are things.

<< 1   >>

join