It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Balls of light over area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
When i visited area 51 i noticed these giant moving balls of yellow and sometimes red light that would hover over the mountains and move horizontally. I know sometimes the jets would drop off flares and we saw those, but this was an actual object moving (too far away to tell what the hell it was). I just saw something on discovery channel that said the soviets are using a plasma technology to "stealth" their airplanes. They create a plasma field around the plane that somehow absorbs the radar. Well if the soviets have such admitted current technolgy, wouldnt this be EXACTLY what i was witnessing at area51? Supposedly they test migs and other foriegn recovered airplanes at the base, so why not test out some soviet or US plasma radar absorbing technology? Wouldnt this explain the ufo reports? I think i even read a story somewhere about a kid whose car broke down near the base, and he went walking to get help and accidently ended up over the border and watched a plane take off. As he watched this plane take off it started glowing until it became like a ball of plasma around it... he described it as a normal looking airplane before it took flight.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I will check around and see what I can find concerning this enigma you have posted.. Very interesting and fascinating post!!!

Gotta see what we can dig up, right??

Peace, Mondo

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Check out Intelgurls excellent 8-page thread on plasma stealth. It a sticky one so it can always be found at the top of the aircraft development board.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its totally comprehensive and should contain all the information you require on this topic.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
so is their a correlation between what i saw over area 51 and this technology? There for of course wouldnt this mean aliens dont exist and this is a man made technology which people commonly mistake for a giant glowing ball of light flown by ET?

Also from what i heard on the program, was that the russians noticed that as their space shuttles would return to earth a layer of plasma would form around their shuttle making it invisible to radar...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I saw strange lights over Tikaboo valley, also.
No clue as to what they were.

As far as the Russian shuttle, I don't think it ever flew.

Just my 2 cent,
Lex

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
"I saw strange lights over Tikaboo valley, also"

thats EXACTLY where i saw them as well. Weird..

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The russian space shuttle flew one time.

The plasma layer forms around all returning spacecraft, meteors, et cetera.

We lose communications with the shuttle for 7 minutes, or 17 minutes, I can't remember which. The plasma generates white noise, swamping the RF signals.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
well apparently from the program i saw the one time flight was enough for the russians to develop completely new stealth technology based on the phenomina.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yeah, well....they get some pretty decent tech from us, also. >shrug<

Hii, might be a tad off-topic, but did you climb Tikaboo ?
If not, well worth the climb.

Lex

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
hiii_98, I see balls or red and yellow over my house every night.

Please, I need your help. I don't know what they are.

Nm, they're just airplanes.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

hiii_98, I see balls or red and yellow over my house every night.

Please, I need your help. I don't know what they are.

Nm, they're just airplanes.

no, that would be the neurons shooting glowing balls of stupidity throughout that empty space between your ears that you are seeing.

Hii, might be a tad off-topic, but did you climb Tikaboo ?
If not, well worth the climb.

I plan to. Thinking about returning in a week or two...getting restless.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by hiii_98]

new topics

top topics

join