It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quran is an invention of satan !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Here in this post:

Post Number: 443285

Then why do you turn around and point at the US in subsequent posts?

You are just like that Clarke guy, say one thing and then turn it the other way.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
No, I corrected myself and I made that known to tweedledee. I said its just not the United States but the entire western culture. YOU're putting words in my mouth aqnd causing an issue where there need be none which is why you annoy me.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

No, I corrected myself and I made that known to tweedledee. I said its just not the United States but the entire western culture. YOU're putting words in my mouth aqnd causing an issue where there need be none which is why you annoy me.

The correction was noted on my part even if i disagree with your conclusions.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Even though this has gotten way off subject... I have to admit, this thread has taken an interesting turn.

As far as the Anti-Christ coming from America... yes, I can see that happening. Do I have proof or evidence? No, not really. It is an opinion thing, plain and simple for me. All other countries have strick laws and 'closed' societies, whereas America is open, 'free', lacking in moral values... what other place could there be to breed evil?

As far as Russia being the home of evil... I don't think so. The Russians are a proud and strong people (the people, not the government). If anything, I could see the people of that nation rising up and saving the world... if it wasn't for their government.

With the other source I mentioned in the header, there is an American Indian tale/prophecy about the colored snakes. I don't remember exactly how it goes, but there were three snakes... white, red, and black. The red and white, if I remember it correctly, were fighting each other, and it got to the point where when they both tired, the black rose up and devoured them both...

WAIT! I am not saying Black is Africa and they are evil! I may have the colors mixed up, or the legend wrong... there was alot more to it... I just can't recall all of it right now.... so don't quote me on that!

I think there was also colored snake prophecies from England and China... the snakes were all colored the same, but the one that wasn't doing anything ruled the others... I'll have to check later.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tweedlede

The correction was noted on my part even if i disagree with your conclusions.

You know you're still cool in my book.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
Even though this has gotten way off subject... I have to admit, this thread has taken an interesting turn.

As far as the Anti-Christ coming from America... yes, I can see that happening. Do I have proof or evidence? No, not really. It is an opinion thing, plain and simple for me. All other countries have strick laws and 'closed' societies, whereas America is open, 'free', lacking in moral values... what other place could there be to breed evil?

As far as Russia being the home of evil... I don't think so. The Russians are a proud and strong people (the people, not the government). If anything, I could see the people of that nation rising up and saving the world... if it wasn't for their government.

With the other source I mentioned in the header, there is an American Indian tale/prophecy about the colored snakes. I don't remember exactly how it goes, but there were three snakes... white, red, and black. The red and white, if I remember it correctly, were fighting each other, and it got to the point where when they both tired, the black rose up and devoured them both...

WAIT! I am not saying Black is Africa and they are evil! I may have the colors mixed up, or the legend wrong... there was alot more to it... I just can't recall all of it right now.... so don't quote me on that!

I think there was also colored snake prophecies from England and China... the snakes were all colored the same, but the one that wasn't doing anything ruled the others... I'll have to check later.

Tell us ore about these snakes.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Snakes.. sounds interesting.. similar to the serpant in Genesis?
Cant wait to hear this one

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I know I have the books mentioning those snake legends/prophecies... but they aren't in the house. This past summer, I cleaned up and put everything I didn't use that much in the garage. Guess where those books probably are?

I do know that the one with three snakes was a North American Indian legend... and I am pretty sure there was another accredited to Merlin drawing two colored serpents from the ground... but other than that

But, as with all prophecies, it is metaphoric. For some reason, fortune tellers can't be specific, and the tales they tell always have to be symbolic...

But I shall look them up anyway I can, just be patient!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Are you refering to the snake people? The Hopy say these beings live in big cities underground and that they had enslaved many tribes, the Hopy being one of them, until other beings came from the heavens and fought the snake people, liberating the Hopy and other nations. According to their stories the nations had been underground for generations, many of them became blinded once they surfaced, some came out slowly letting their eyes adjust.

I heard this on an interview that was done to a Hopy elder and i have read about it before too.

As to islam being a tolerant religion, why was it then if it was such a tolerant religion from the beginning that they went out of their way to try to conquer the world and convert all into islam by the sword?

Now for Lucifer, i think that Lucifer is Baal. Baal is the god of lightning and thunder, lucifer means "light bearer." There are many references in ancient cultures that i have seen that makes me believe it is the same entity.

Lucifer, or Baal, was one high ranking officer to the house of El. El and Baal are Elohim, but El was/is the highest of the celestial Elohim. Baal had/has many Elohim followers, most of them being lower rank, and Baal thought that he could revel and wrestle the power from El.

If El was really that "all powerful" why would a lower ranking "Elohim" would try to rebel against him?

As to the antichrist.

I think that Maitreya fits well as the antichrist. He is trying to build the biggest golden statue in the world, which in one of the prophecies it is said that he would build this giant golden statue and would make everyone worship it.

Has anyone in here ever heard his voice?

I will see if i can find the site where there is a recording and he speaks. It will chill your soul.

Althou my views on the Elohim is different than most people, I do know that anyone in "any religion" can have the power of prophecy and see future events. I do know we are spiritual beings, but unlike many people i do not think our immortal souls were ever created. We all have what some would call divine spark inside of us, which is our soul.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Here is a link to some audio of Maitreya. His voice sounds unnatural to me, but it could be just my imagination. Well, perhaps not unnatural but creepy.

www.maitreya-edu.org...

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It was either a Hopi or a Navajo tale... I remember it was in a Sun Bear book.

As far as the tale being specific towards people... no, I don't think it was. It was definitly an analagy thing.

Tried google on it last night, but I kept getting information on coral snakes. But, I talked to a couple others, some remember that tale, too... so I should have more information soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Here is a link to some audio of Maitreya. His voice sounds unnatural to me, but it could be just my imagination. Well, perhaps not unnatural but creepy.

www.maitreya-edu.org...

Sounds like an old lady ot me lol

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
well, it is a man and to me it almost sounds like a bad computer generated voice, it doesn't sound right.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If you looked around the web site at all you would have noticed mention that this person Margerat so and so is channeling a spirit named Maitreya.. which is why it sounds feminine.. this is called demonic possession according to Christian theology

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaWolfe
Man...you don't even want to get me started on this one. First of all...how can people believe in something that was made by man? I think people can believe what they want...you shouldn't go and tell someone that their holy book isn't holy. And, why would Satan take his time to write the Quaran? I bet he has better things to do...

I absolutely agree that satan used islam to reduce the amount of saved souls

however i agree with this guy, do feel that this thread is being used as an excuse for everyone to through what they want into the face of islam, not nice.

Satan would spend time to creat anything to prevent Gods salvation to his people

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I did not check that website in particular, I did a search on audio files in Maitreya and that's what I got.

I have heard followers of Maitreya say that he is alive and according to some people he has made very rare public appearances.

Try this link to some info on his supposed appearances.

www.shareintl.org...

I remember one of my teachers was a follower of Maitreya. After class one day he mentioned somethings about Maitreya. He said that Maitreya has appeared in front of masses of people and done miracles, one of them being that lots of petals of flowers would appear from his hands as well as other objects and such. He is also said to have healed people.

The Judeo-Christian-Islamic religions are not the only ones that have references to an antichrist. in Buddhism there is an anti-Buddha, which is the opposite of everything that Buddha represents.

For what i have read in the past Maitreya and his followers want to unite all religions into one. They even want to build this golden (actually it is a bronze statue)statue in the same spot where Fatima appeared in Portugal.

For what i have learned Maitreya is trying to portrait himself/itself as the Buddha/Christ and every messianic figure that is known.

He also is supposed to have a representative by the name Benjamin Creme.

www.shareintl.org...

In this link there is a picture of one of Maitreya's supposed appearances to a group of 6,000 in Nairobi in 1988.

They say he can change appearance depending on what group of people he is appearing for.

I think this guy is the number one candidate for the anti-Christ and the anti-Buddha.

Real Buddhists are not trying to unite all religions into one or to assimilate them. Buddhism is one of the most tolerant ways of life towards other religions and Buddhists do not try to convert anyone to their path.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Also check out this link. It can be found in the link i posted before, but if I am right I think it is important for others to see this.

Scroll down and check all the pictures.

www.shareintl.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The bible states that is Satan divides against himself he will not succeed.

The Quran states. "O you children of Adam did i not tell you NOT TO WORSHIP Satan for he to you was an enemy avowed"-Yasin.---------a small quote from the countless entries TELLING HUMANITY NOT TO WORSHIP SATAN.

Jesus in Christianity-
Born dec 25 pagan holiday Jesus bday.
-was a God,crucified, and rose in 3 days-HOW MANY PAGAN GODS ALREADY HAVE THAT STORY???-Mithras,khrishna,Odin, to name a few...

Paul was communing with Demonic entities when he used the idea of Jesus as being a God to win over Pagans.

if anything Jesus worshipping Christians are deceived, remember Satan does not care if you like him or not, just aslong as you are not on the right path.

Jesus is NOT God, Buddha also preached worship of the ONE TRUE GOD, yet look how many people decided to worship him. Same with Jesus..

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NewYorker

Just out of curiosity does the Islamic faith view Jesus as a prophet? Because prophets can never tell a lie so what exactly does that mean when Jesus said he is the son of God, and that no one may get to the Father except by through Him?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join