It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Sources/Hydrogen Suppressed by Unknown Forces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Please watch this one... It is the one of the most interesting documentaries I have seen in a long time. If you are into Hydrogen power from water this is a must see at least twice. Is this just BS or the Real Deal!

The person to watch on this video is Stan Meyers, who died mysteriously in 1998 just before he was about to release his product for full production. You can also do a search on Google for Stan Meyers. Stan also had a car that ran on Hydrogen with no storage tank, yes no hydrogen storage tank which is why hydrogen is considered dangerous, but Stan found a way around it.

Someone sent me this Documentary and asked me to watch it and tell them what I thought. I was speechless.The implications of this invention are limitless and would make most households independent of all power companies.

I would ask all of you to send this Documentary to anyone that is interested or cares about the earth.

This is no bluff alternative energies have been found, but suppressed. Just think about the impact on our environment if we all used no more fossil fuels and a by product of this invention was water and oxygen.

Google Video Link

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Here is one more that is really neat and this guy is alive and well today.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This topic is very interesting. Free energy if it is real or not will always remain a myth. Sure it is good in some respects but think about it this way: your enemy having unlimited potential in energy. That does not sound good. Sadly, i think if such machines existed they would be suppressed for that reason (and for money of course). It would allow less developed countries to be at the same level as today's main powers. Utopia does have its classes, so does the Brave New World, don't forget society in 1984.

new topics

join